STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

A few NFL Futures that stuck out

Rams +700 to win the NFC West
    Giants +360 to win NFC East
    Ravens +168 to win AFC North
    Patriots +900 to win Super Bowl
    Bucs +950 to win NFC South

Like Packers (-265) and Colts (-310) to easily win their divisions.

really liking the Giants this year.... they always seem to come out of nowhere to do damage. They are +1600 to win the NFC. A lot of talent on offense. Seahawks bound to regress at some point. Think that time is coming sooner rather than later. Rams should be a hard nosed team thats built to play in the division...

O/U win totals:

Cardinals under 8.5
    Ravens over 9
    Bears under 7
    Colts over 10.5
    Chiefs over 8.5
    Eagles under 9.5
    49ers under 7.5

STAX

BTW, I seriously had a dream last night that Kurt Warner came back to play for the Cardinals this year at some point. I dreamed I picked him up in fantasy

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Pats won't repeat.
    Giants and rams I like.
    Bucs with crab cakes lol no.

STAX

Colts a lock for AFC top seed.

These team will not make playoffs:
    Eagles
    Panthers
    49ers
    Bill
    Jets
    Bengals
    Raiders
    Chargers
    Vikings
    Saints
    Titans
    Jags
    Redskins

Sleeper teams (contend for playoffs): Rams, Giants, Ravens, Dolphins, Chiefs, Browns, Falcons--- only see Giants as a possible Super Bowl team.

Will stay at the top: Pats, Packers, Colts, Seahawks, Broncos

Reall like the Pats to make the Super Bowl again this year. Last time Pats were accussed of cheating and there was this much controversy? Pats went 19-0 after SpyGate... We are gonna see this type of hunger, that Pats team was probably the best team in NFL history. Pats are gonna be blowing teams outo the water, running up scores and seeing all kinds of crazy stats. This year's Pats defense is better than 2007 team. Offense not so much, but dont think for a minute this team is gonna be anything less than a top contender. Packers pose the biggest threat in the Super Bowl of taking down new England, and dont be surprised if the Giants dont make it all the way for Brady's final chance at Eli

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I see Tebow is +200 to make the Eagles 53-man roster. I'm betting against it tho.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I see Tebow is +200 to make the Eagles 53-man roster. I'm betting against it tho.
    I gotta disagree. Chip Kelly loves gadget plays and Tebow has alot of value in this department. Kelly an innovator type coach, Tebow is flexible, I like +200 here.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Stax you been smokin crack again?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Colts a lock for AFC top seed.

These team will not make playoffs:
    Eagles
    Panthers
    49ers
    Bill
    Jets
    Bengals
    Raiders
    Chargers
    Vikings
    Saints
    Titans
    Jags
    Redskins

Sleeper teams (contend for playoffs): Rams, Giants, Ravens, Dolphins, Chiefs, Browns, Falcons--- only see Giants as a possible Super Bowl team.

Will stay at the top: Pats, Packers, Colts, Seahawks, Broncos

Reall like the Pats to make the Super Bowl again this year. Last time Pats were accussed of cheating and there was this much controversy? Pats went 19-0 after SpyGate... We are gonna see this type of hunger, that Pats team was probably the best team in NFL history. Pats are gonna be blowing teams outo the water, running up scores and seeing all kinds of crazy stats. This year's Pats defense is better than 2007 team. Offense not so much, but dont think for a minute this team is gonna be anything less than a top contender. Packers pose the biggest threat in the Super Bowl of taking down new England, and dont be surprised if the Giants dont make it all the way for Brady's final chance at Eli
    pats went 19-0? tha fuk did i miss in Super Bowl 42?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Patriots +900 is superb.

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Colts not a lock for top seed with that defense.

It never works out when teams go out and sign all these old free agents trying to win it all.

They did virtually nothing to improve the defense which was by far there biggest issue.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by OckertCR View Post
    Colts not a lock for top seed with that defense.

It never works out when teams go out and sign all these old free agents trying to win it all.

They did virtually nothing to improve the defense which was by far there biggest issue.
    they are gonna be either 5-1 or 6-0 in the division, while the other 3 AFC divisions improved a lot. I dont think the Colts have the defense to get to the Super Bowl, but I think they are a lock to win 12 games. If they go 5-1 in division all they gotta do is go 7-3 outside the division for 12 wins. Broncos or Pats might contend or someone from the AFC North, but Colts are the surest 12 win team in football.May or may not be enough for top seed, but I pencil them in for at least a first round bye

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Why the Giants love? They fukkin suck. Garbage. They'll be fighting for 3rd place in the division with the Redskin potatoes. Eli still blows. Just draft OBJ in fantasy if you can.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I agree with the Colts and Packers winning their division.
    Our perception is different on these, I see the Cardinals slightly better than the Rams, as well as the Bills slightly better than the Dolphins.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

they are gonna be either 5-1 or 6-0 in the division, while the other 3 AFC divisions improved a lot. I dont think the Colts have the defense to get to the Super Bowl, but I think they are a lock to win 12 games. If they go 5-1 in division all they gotta do is go 7-3 outside the division for 12 wins. Broncos or Pats might contend or someone from the AFC North, but Colts are the surest 12 win team in football.May or may not be enough for top seed, but I pencil them in for at least a first round bye
    7-3 is asking a lot. I see 3-1 against the NFC South, but 2-2 against the AFC East. Then @PIT and DEN.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Can't say I agree with the Giants love.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Rams aren't finishing with a better record then Seattle so that is like

Giants WERE a good option, till they lost their LT and Eli might actually die now on the field

Ravens- yea i'm on high on them

Pats- i doubt they repeat, but at those odds not a bad stab

Bucs- no way then win the division

Packers and Colts are no locks to win their division, they should, but far from locks

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

good lord. Let the NBA and NHL playout WAyyyyyyy too early for NFL fellas. Have OTA's even begun?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Bucs & Vikings are sleepers to win division

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I also see the Vikings, Cardinals and Giants as the sleepers as well.

bob6199

the Bucs were the worst team in football last year, Winston is not going to make a team that was 2-14, 9-7 or 10-6 and win the division.

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    the Bucs were the worst team in football last year, Winston is not going to make a team that was 2-14, 9-7 or 10-6 and win the division.
    Teams in that awful division have a history of going from worst to first.

bob6199

Quote Originally Posted by OckertCR View Post
    Teams in that awful division have a history of going from worst to first.
    using a historical useless stat like that, that hasn't been relevant for the last few years, is how you go broke....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

That division sucks. They were the worst team because their qb situation was a tire fire. They have weapons on offense, I think they can take that division with some breaks

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

That division sucks. They were the worst team because their qb situation was a tire fire. They have weapons on offense, I think they can take that division with some breaks
    I agree, they lost some close ones yet showed potential on defense and offense. I really like the WR combo they got and I think Winston is the best QB since Luck. Perfect situation for him at home down in sunny Florida.

STAX

agree, hasnt it been 3 years since a team in that division had a wining record?

bob6199

Umm their QB issue was far from their only issue, their O-line blows, defense got torched some games... If you think their QB was the only issue they have, you clearly don't watch football. Evans is their only weapon, Jackson is FAR from the player is used to be, they don't have a stable RB core and have to use Sims has their number 1, if ASJ improves that gives them another semi weapon, but Winston is going to be running for his life and with his decsion making, the amount of pressure he will face all year, He's throwing INT's for DAYS
    Last edited by bob6199; 05-30-15 at 08:14 PM.

bob6199

agree, hasnt it been 3 years since a team in that division had a wining record?
    Yea lets just forget 2013 when the Panthers and Saints both at 12 and 11 wins respectably......

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Colts far from a lock as the top AFC spot. Luck is the most overrated player in the NFL. He's like .500 against every team outside of that shit division he's in.

bob6199

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Colts far from a lock as the top AFC spot. Luck is the most overrated player in the NFL. He's like .500 against every team outside of that shit division he's in.
    Colts are far from a lock because of their D, not Luck, Luck is actually a top QB, but since the D is horrible he feels like he has to press against the really good teams, which is how he gets into trouble...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Panthers 30 to 1 worth a shot

bob6199

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Panthers 30 to 1 worth a shot
    No.....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

No.....
    why not?

i expect a HUGE year out of Cam Newton and he's got his deep threat now with Ted Ginn Jr.

Thats pretty good to go along with "The Bowling Ball Tolbert" and J-Stew and Greg Olsen and Kelvin Benjamin Jr

not to mention the blind side Michael Oeher protecting Cam's blind side.

That defense aint no joke either. Best front 7 in the NFL and we got Deion Sanders Jr aka Tre Boston ready to take yo azz to the house

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

49ers have deteriorated into the worst team in the Bay Area, which puts them right around the worst team in the league. Still in a tough division. Whatever the season win number, go UNDER.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Raiders +2500 to win AFC West is a valuable pick.

If Derek Carr continues progressing from last season, his QB rating for the 2015-2016 season will likely be above 85. There's also momentum by virtue of a new head coach(Jack Del Rio). Del Rio has a regular season win/loss record of 68-71, with most of his tenures having hit-or-miss potential.

Philip Rivers has regressed these past five years. The Chiefs have a mediocre offense. But most notably, if Peyton Manning does finally become too old to play, the race will be wide-open.

Not likely that the Raiders win the division, but much likelier than +2500.

12 Last