pkwinnerpk
    pkwinnerpk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Yes barcelona is so heavily favored, but come on juve beat madrid

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

it wasn't like madrid didn't have opportunitys to score though in both games, it was their form that let them down in the end, barcelona is the complete opposite, and their attack is considerably more dangerous aswell.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

^This. Barca have proved they're a level above Real this season.

Personally think this is going to be reinactment of the Barca/Man Utd final. Would be nice to see ol' lady win but they're over matched here, it's a cup final though anything can happen.

gotov
    gotov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    I was watching ESPN this afternoon, they mentioned that Cheillini stated that Messi would had nemver score a goal like the one he scored against Bilbao in Italy.

There is a old saying people in Latin America say when defending:
    "o pasa el jugador, o pasa la pelota, pero nunca los 2 juntos"
    "Either the player goes through or the ball, but both will never go through together"

I think Chiellini probably thought, well if messi is in front of me I will just foul him. That is at least what teams in Latin America do to try to stop him or any player that is skillful, we will probably see this in Copa America.

How many different Juve players will get booked? the cards market could be good if anyone is familiar with it over 4.5 bookings @ 2.0, Red card @ 4.33. Also a Penalty in the match is priced @ 3.50
    Who will be marking Messi and Neymar ?
    4.5 bookings seems low dont you think
    Last edited by gotov; 06-02-15 at 05:41 AM.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

evra on messi with chielini helping out when needed, and lichsteiner + bonucci helping out on neymar.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by gotov View Post
    Who will be marking Messi and Neymar ?
    4.5 bookings seems low dont you think
    The entire Juve backline? It's not like any of them (including Suarez) play as their positions.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282
    Points Awarded:

cogiditopapa gave SharkAA 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cogiditopapa

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

xavi or iniesta?

this guy dnt give a fukk

old lady wins the CL

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

UEFAlona probably got this, but I hope Juve can pull the upset.

Suarez is such a dirty fukr, he'll probably bite Chiellini again.

Risinger
    Risinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

I got 150 odds for Suarez to bite someone, worth it?

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

you are right on that Rudy!
    Pirlo doesn't give a fukk about it, he is probably playing the play station

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by Risinger View Post
    I got 150 odds for Suarez to bite someone, worth it?
    Probably not, but will there be a red card (yes) may be worth a look.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Okay rudeboy...after really thinking about this i'm going to ride with you just with this play only:

[4] Juventus wins UEFA Champions League +248 vs Barcelona wins UEFA Champions League

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Okay rudeboy...after really thinking about this i'm going to ride with you just with this play only:

[4] Juventus wins UEFA Champions League +248 vs Barcelona wins UEFA Champions League
    Rudy is like David Koresh, he is going to get you all inside his ranch and then burn it

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Definitely Barca or no play

DRB
    DRB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Hamburg 2006 - Italy won the WC
    Hamburg 2015 - Juventus wins the CL and Hamburg gets relegated

Except Hamburg qualified yesterday in extra time making it 53 years without ever being relegated.
    Hopefully these will remain independent events !

Sheer Gambling
    Sheer Gambling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

blah blah blah blah...whatever putting in 1u on Juve. Ruder

DRB
    DRB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

you are right on that Rudy!
    Pirlo doesn't give a fukk about it, he is probably playing the play station

Plus he's way more interesting than the Dos-Equis dude on TV

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

Rudy is like David Koresh, he is going to get you all inside his ranch and then burn it

HAHA.

LFC1892
    LFC1892's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 747

'We all had Istanbul Syndrome' Andrea Pirlo opens up about defeat to Liverpool in Champions League final

Pirlo has spoken about the defeat and the devastation he felt, so much so he questioned his career.
    The Italian said: "When the torture of the game was finished, we sat like a bunch of half-wits in the dressing room. We couldn't speak, we couldn't move. They'd mentally destroyed us.
    "The damage was already evident even in those early moments, and it only got more stark and serious as the hours went on.
    "Insomnia, rage, depression, a sense of nothingness. We'd invented a new disease with multiple symptoms: Istanbul syndrome.
    "I no longer felt like a player, and that was devastating enough. Even worse, I no longer felt like a man."

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by LFC1892 View Post
    'We all had Istanbul Syndrome' Andrea Pirlo opens up about defeat to Liverpool in Champions League final

Pirlo has spoken about the defeat and the devastation he felt, so much so he questioned his career.
    The Italian said: "When the torture of the game was finished, we sat like a bunch of half-wits in the dressing room. We couldn't speak, we couldn't move. They'd mentally destroyed us.
    "The damage was already evident even in those early moments, and it only got more stark and serious as the hours went on.
    "Insomnia, rage, depression, a sense of nothingness. We'd invented a new disease with multiple symptoms: Istanbul syndrome.
    "I no longer felt like a player, and that was devastating enough. Even worse, I no longer felt like a man."
    And then Liverpool got Istanbul Syndrome'd by Crystal Palace.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

thePHISH
    thePHISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I just can't bet against Barcelona here. Juventus are a great team don't get me wrong but Barca are the BEST team.

I really don't see Juves backline holding up for 90 minutes. I fear for Juve that if they go a goal down and chase the game they could get torn apart.

While Tevez is a great player I don't see him out gunning the trident. Carlos Tevez isn't the player to win you the biggest prize in European club football, not anymore.

In regards to Morata I think he will be a great player and a prolific scorer for Juve but this is a massive occasion and he is still very young and can get over roared and go missing.

I'm unsure where and how Juves goal will come. I think set pieces are their best bet and I have never bet on anyone who relies on set pieces.

No one has brought up the Patrice Evra curse which is surprising. He has been in 4 Champions League finals and has only won once.

I think another vital variable is this is Xavi's last game for Barca. Despite his age I still have massive respect for him and class him as one of the best ball players even now.

I will say that 3 out of the 4 Barcelona losses this year in La Liga were 1-0 defeats. Which I find is quite interesting.

In closing I don't see Juve scoring more than once and I can easily see 2 or 3 for Barca. If Juve can score first they have a sniff but even then I can't really see it. Though I have been wrong before haha.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    And then Liverpool got Istanbul Syndrome'd by Crystal Palace.
    ahahaahaha

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by thePHISH View Post
    I just can't bet against Barcelona here. Juventus are a great team don't get me wrong but Barca are the BEST team.

I really don't see Juves backline holding up for 90 minutes. I fear for Juve that if they go a goal down and chase the game they could get torn apart.

While Tevez is a great player I don't see him out gunning the trident. Carlos Tevez isn't the player to win you the biggest prize in European club football, not anymore.

In regards to Morata I think he will be a great player and a prolific scorer for Juve but this is a massive occasion and he is still very young and can get over roared and go missing.

I'm unsure where and how Juves goal will come. I think set pieces are their best bet and I have never bet on anyone who relies on set pieces.

No one has brought up the Patrice Evra curse which is surprising. He has been in 4 Champions League finals and has only won once.

I think another vital variable is this is Xavi's last game for Barca. Despite his age I still have massive respect for him and class him as one of the best ball players even now.

I will say that 3 out of the 4 Barcelona losses this year in La Liga were 1-0 defeats. Which I find is quite interesting.

In closing I don't see Juve scoring more than once and I can easily see 2 or 3 for Barca. If Juve can score first they have a sniff but even then I can't really see it. Though I have been wrong before haha.
    Juvey is the play here mandem Barca won't win CL on saturday I'm in the known

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Juvey is the play here mandem Barca won't win CL on saturday I'm in the known

LFC1892

Official:Chiellini out for CL Final!!!

That's why you don't bet early before such game...

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Official:Chiellini out for CL Final!!!

That's why you don't bet early before such game...
    Who said I bet it early? I made the thread early for discussion I knew the price would get better im still taking juvey c'mon as a Liverpool fan u know shocks can happen in a CL final.

LFC1892

Who said I bet it early? I made the thread early for discussion I knew the price would get better im still taking juvey c'mon as a Liverpool fan u know shocks can happen in a CL final.
    I'm speaking in general. But I think that Barcelona won't have any problems if the last news is not fake. Their defending maestro is out. I think that Juve have conceded at least one goal in 90% of the games without him. No matter the rank of the team. However shocks happen.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

I'm speaking in general. But I think that Barcelona won't have any problems if the last news is not fake. Their defending maestro is out. I think that Juve have conceded at least one goal in 90% of the games without him. No matter the rank of the team. However shocks happen.
    A defensive unit is different from attack. Juvey's whole mentality will be a defensive approach...Chiellini is a top defender for them but if hes not 100% its not a biggy they have lots of defenders who can take his place, its not the same thing as taking Tevez out and replacing him with Llorente or taking Messi out of that trio, the whole team will be defending they are an italian side defending is in there DNA, in fact this news makes me like them even more and the price should get even better

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Gambling is for the long haul, to come out with a smile at the end in order to do this you need a system in place with a good money management discipline, also knowing when to take the right spots.

Getting extra value in your price is essential regardless of it being a winner or loser this is how you make money by getting the best value +ev anyone can take favs.

A few have given there thoughts about my 2u-3u plays but I'm still +26 units up overall..no one can cap over 65% whole season in this sport

What makes Juventus unique is I actually like them, its a final you won't see the same Barca against Bayern, Algeri won't allow it hes a very underrated tactician.

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Can Saturday just get here already!!

We should be happy, Barca supporters...in a match like this, with Barca in the form they are in, we are lucky to be able to back Barca with this 'low' amount of juice necessary. I think Ruder is a great capper, and I often blindly back his plays, and I definitely get his reasoning for backing Juve...I'm just on the other end. I'll still continue to respect and back most of his plays, for sure

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Gambling is for the long haul, to come out with a smile at the end in order to do this you need a system in place with a good money management discipline, also knowing when to take the right spots.

Getting extra value in your price is essential regardless of it being a winner or loser this is how you make money by getting the best value +ev anyone can take favs.

A few have given there thoughts about my 2u-3u plays but I'm still +26 units up overall..no one can cap over 65% whole season in this sport

What makes Juventus unique is I actually like them, its a final you won't see the same Barca against Bayern, Algeri won't allow it hes a very underrated tactician.
    As I stated in the past you are making this bet out pure value, which I like, you are counting on a perfect plan to be executed.
    At those odds out of 10 times this game is played between this 2 you only need about 2 games to be won by Juve to break even, and you will need 3 games to make a profit in the long run. Your bet makes perfect sense from the Value stand point however the Argument in here is who has the better team to face this final, not your unit size or your money management. In fact you haven't even placed your bet for all know you could actually be betting on Barca if Juventus gets more injury players.

I really thought you already pull the trigger on your units, but not having placing your bet makes me wonder if you are waiting for a better price or simply you want to just catch attention or be a hero if this happens like Laker boy said. Placing a thread with units added in a play means at least to me you already made your bet, as a bettor your records and your posting is all your have as credibility.

And you are right money management is key bro we all have suffer at some point in our betting experience, but please don't brag about about +units. just for the record you opened your thread with +20 units on November 25, 2014 (because SBR lost your old one) and since then you have been up an down just like the rest of us, and now you are at +26 units, so you make an average of about 1 unit per month, which is fine if that is your objective.

Again bro this is a Value bet and yes it is the right bet pre-game as a bettor, I am with you on that. Now for Barca Bettors they will find value in live betting, in my opinion, Juve scoring 1st or 0-0 around half time will allow Barca bettors to find +odds on Messi and their gang.

Cheers Rudy may the value be with you!
    Last edited by cogiditopapa; 06-04-15 at 10:56 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LFC1892, and Rudeboy

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

johnyjohnson
    johnyjohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

lol posts picks with units then says he didnt even bet on it yet

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

Barca 3-1 +1200

First 123456 Last