sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Domestic Violence

What is up with these athletes? Bears Defensive Lineman Ray McDonald was arrested, again.
    Now the allegation is domestic violence and possible child endangerment.

They need to get rid of these azzholes! Whatever sport makes no difference.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Roids

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michael Sams fault?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

This kid might be done. Several arrests now. Over 30. Eventually, enough is enough.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pussies
    Mental idiots

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

He is done. No more chances. Only choices left are Canadien league and arena football

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

They have a need for hitting someone when not on the field.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Roger Staubach spent his entire 11-year career playing for the Dallas Cowboys, a career that saw Staubach walk away with two Lombardi Trophies and a Super Bowl MVP Award.

However, it's a good thing Staubach doesn't play for the team now because it doesn't sound like he'd be comfortable suiting up with a teammate like Greg Hardy.

During an interview on May 22 with KTCK-AM, Staubach said he wouldn't "enjoy" playing with a a teammate like Hardy.

"I wouldn't really enjoy being in the locker room with someone I knew was a domestic violence person. That's how I feel," Staubach said, via the Dallas Morning News. "I would have really had a hard time with a teammate that you look at as a courageous, tough guy on the football field ... to abuse a women in any shape or form, there's just no excuse for it."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ith-greg-hardy

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Its the no class women that date tem thinking they can tame them. They get handed everything from college on up and some start in High School and these slimey ex strippers think their wet slimey hole that has been used by literally thousands are going to tame the alpha males who I garautnee were never sweet to these women never gave shit about them or treated them with respect to begin with but these bimbos have to go after money and "bbc" worthless stanky whores glad they get beat dumb ass skanks.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kid sounds like my old lady. She thinks if you are man enough to swing at a guy you should be man enough to take it back, along with Kids sentiments regarding the "types" of women out there now. I vehemently disagree. No matter the reason I don't think men should hit women.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Women are treated as property by these football players. Hitting is the only way they know because dad was beating mom when they were kids.

jjgold

What a hypocrite staubach played with a bunch of drug attics back then and of course wife beaters it just was not publicize he's a scumbag phony

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Roger Staubach spent his entire 11-year career playing for the Dallas Cowboys, a career that saw Staubach walk away with two Lombardi Trophies and a Super Bowl MVP Award.

However, it's a good thing Staubach doesn't play for the team now because it doesn't sound like he'd be comfortable suiting up with a teammate like Greg Hardy.

During an interview on May 22 with KTCK-AM, Staubach said he wouldn't "enjoy" playing with a a teammate like Hardy.

"I wouldn't really enjoy being in the locker room with someone I knew was a domestic violence person. That's how I feel," Staubach said, via the Dallas Morning News. "I would have really had a hard time with a teammate that you look at as a courageous, tough guy on the football field ... to abuse a women in any shape or form, there's just no excuse for it."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ith-greg-hardy

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

This lady has no idea what she is talking about. Like the team can control what this guy does in the offseason. He would have probably done this whether he signed with them or not.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell ought to slap the Chicago Bears with a hefty fine and dock them a draft pick or two. Suspend general manager Ryan Pace for four games. Ban owner George McCaskey from the stadium for the first half of the season while he's at it, since it was McCaskey's enlightened decision to blow off the alleged victim when he gave the OK to sign McDonald.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...buse/27923539/

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

These guys are just overnight millionaires, hard for them to change their behavior. Read any local news, this shit is always going on.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Women needs to toughen up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KiDBaZkiT

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Kid sounds like my old lady. She thinks if you are man enough to swing at a guy you should be man enough to take it back, along with Kids sentiments regarding the "types" of women out there now. I vehemently disagree. No matter the reason I don't think men should hit women.
    I never said they should I just dont care if they do. Can't express how little I give a fukk when an athletes girl gets beat. Awwwwww poor little ex cheerleader or ex stripper couldnt turn daddy into captain save a ho, awwwwweeee now she got a black eye cuz she was pushing buttons and couldnt shut the fukk up despite seeing guys anger growing and once noticed just kept pushing him. But he should of gone right in the bathroom, sat down and peed and let her get away with whatever she wants cuz she has a warm wet hole? FUKK NO!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that bitch and shut the fukk up or ill knock your whole fukkin mouth out on the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Hope solo is one tough son of the bitch

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Bears just officially released him. Like we didn't see that happening.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Women needs to toughen up
    tony watch your remarks or receive C-1 infraction

Thanks

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    What is up with these athletes? Bears Defensive Lineman Ray McDonald was arrested, again.
    Now the allegation is domestic violence and possible child endangerment.

They need to get rid of these azzholes! Whatever sport makes no difference.
    NFL needs to stop worrying about domestic violence and stuff like that. It's basically none of their business. That's why, you have a legal system for to take care of it. I don't see McDonalds, UPS or HSBC, having bullshyt Domestic violence policies. NFL just can't stand in their lane.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Bears general manager Ryan Pace explained in a statement why the Bears cut McDonald.
    “We believe in second chances, but when we signed Ray we were very clear what our expectations were if he was to remain a Bear,” Pace said. “He was not able to meet the standard and the decision was made to release him.”

Bears offensive lineman, Kyle Long, tweeted 2 words, "Good riddance".

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

SWIFT CURRENT, Sask. — Graham James, a former junior hockey coach convicted of sexually abusing players, is facing more charges.

Provincial court in Swift Current, Sask., has confirmed that James faces criminal charges of repeated sexual assault.

The time frame for the alleged assaults is not clear.

James served 3 1/2 years in federal prison for sex offences against junior hockey player Sheldon Kennedy and two others.

James was also convicted of sexually abusing retired NHL player Theoren Fleury when he played for the Moose Jaw Warriors in the Western Hockey League.

A Swift Current newspaper says the case is scheduled to be in court again on June 19.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/junio...abuse-charges/

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

They don't call it the National Felons League for nothing.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Women are treated as property by these football players. Hitting is the only way they know because dad was beating mom when they were kids.

it wasn't daddy...

it was momma's "boyfriend" of the month

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I don't get why they don't give more money to VAWA, and make a new law that says pro-athletes are not allowed to hit women.

Violence Against Women Act: History and Federal Funding
    Congressional Research Service

Funding for Violence Against Women Programs
    FY2011
    President Obama’s FY2011 budget request for violence against women programs is $649.36 million, of which $457.00 million is for programs administered by DOJ and $192.36 million is
    for programs administered by HHS.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

McDonald's must be pissed that Ray has the same last name. McDonald keeps scrolling associating them with domestic violence

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

something about this thread makes me want to unzip my fly, and whip out my tally whacker and beat someone over the head with it!

Now that is the 'complete' definition of domestic violence sir!

Please have pity on me, while I tell you I was not breast-fed as a child. So....yes!.... I have my issues!!

jjgold

Most of it's anger issues and no self-control and many of the domestic violence cases involve very very uneducated man

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Have his agent contact the Cowboys...they like these kind of players

jjgold

I'm surprised prisons never run out of room

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Is this the same woman he beat up a few months ago?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Women just wanna be with these athletes for the money.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Oakland Raiders cornerback Sean Smith was arrested and charged with a felony assault for an alleged incident on July 4 involving his sister’s boyfriend, according to a Thursday statement from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office (via A.J. Perez of USA Today).

The prosecutor in this case alleges Smith “beat and then stomped” the head of a man identified as his sister’s boyfriend July 4 in Pasadena, Calif. In addition to the felony assault charge, the 30-year-old Smith has been charged with one felony count of battery with serious bodily injury, Perez reports.

Prosecutors filed a warrant for Smith’s arrest Wednesday. He faces a maximum of seven years in prison if convicted, per the District Attorney’s office. The cornerback’s first court date is scheduled for Sept. 29.

Smith does not have to be convicted to be suspended under the NFL’s personal conduct policy.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

animals

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Oakland Raiders cornerback Sean Smith was arrested and charged with a felony assault for an alleged incident on July 4 involving his sister’s boyfriend, according to a Thursday statement from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office (via A.J. Perez of USA Today).

The prosecutor in this case alleges Smith “beat and then stomped” the head of a man identified as his sister’s boyfriend July 4 in Pasadena, Calif. In addition to the felony assault charge, the 30-year-old Smith has been charged with one felony count of battery with serious bodily injury, Perez reports.

Prosecutors filed a warrant for Smith’s arrest Wednesday. He faces a maximum of seven years in prison if convicted, per the District Attorney’s office. The cornerback’s first court date is scheduled for Sept. 29.

Smith does not have to be convicted to be suspended under the NFL’s personal conduct policy.
    Good for him. I have a similar story involving my sister and her boyfriend. Protect your family.

12 Last