Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He was probably going to get dropped down to second string anyways.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Good for him. I have a similar story involving my sister and her boyfriend. Protect your family.
    it involves rkelly crying after boyfriend found him sniffing sister's dildo

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

^^^speaking of domestic violence, waiting on an address so I can dish out some.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^you already know where you need to be just stop being a coward and come. Notice I didn't say stop lying, you won't so no point.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    it involves rkelly crying after boyfriend found him sniffing sister's dildo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Violent sports = violent men.. Goes hand in hand..

These athletes are triggered into rage easily by the groupie chick wives that try and push their buttons.. The beat down then begins.. Black men tend to be very emotional overall anyways...

My guess anyways

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. - A Rutgers University football player has been arrested and charged in connection with a plot to kill the family members of an acquaintance.

Izaia Bullock, 22, was charged Tuesday with two counts of attempted murder, a first-degree crime, and two counts of conspiracy to commit murder, also a first-degree crime, according to a news release from Middlesex County Prosecutor Andrew C. Carey and Rutgers University Police Chief Kenneth Cop.

Bullock, a Linden, N.J., native, is listed as a redshirt junior linebacker on the Rutgers football roster. He has seen action in one game, Sept. 22 against Buffalo.

Bullock was dismissed from the team Tuesday.

Rutgers coach Chris Ash declined comment through a school spokesman. Ash’s weekly radio show is Wednesday night. The next time he is scheduled to address reporters is Thursday.

"Izaia Bullock has been dismissed from the team. The university is initiating disciplinary proceedings. All further questions should be directed to the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office," a Rutgers spokesperson said in an email statement Tuesday evening.

First 12