R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Agree with Kid all the way. Harden is a stats racking showpony but a gutless loser same as several of his teammates. Wouldn't be shocked at all even in defeat if this clown is at the club tonight making it rain or ordering prostitutes.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Rockets have already given up. They might give it their all to start out tonight but once faced with adversity will fold. That is Howard's fortay anyway and Harden has proven to be more concerned with self over what is best for the team. In my opinion the Warriors advance tonight.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I'm laughing. It's a successful season. But it will be all forgotten and some change if they get swept tonight...the way he played last game. FYI, I represent what the public sentiment is

TwoWays

If you ask the public, majority would say clippers loss that series not rockets won. That is remembered too

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    If you ask the public, majority would say clippers loss that series not rockets won. That is remembered too
    2ways, these guys dont really give shit what the public thinks. Maybe if a writer talks some shit or a guys wife cheats on him he will go balls out for a game to take his frustrations cuz hes human not cuz he cares so much about his team getting swept or not. Do you really give 2 shits about your employer? If you did more for your company than anybody else in 20 years and greatly over achieved you wouldnt be worried about now I gotta make sure this company gets swept on top of that. FUkkin no way you would, no 2 ways about it.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I agree Two ways and I was one of the public who thought Dips would prevail and it was only an epic chokejob that kept them from advancing not so much the Rocks. Can't really compare this series tho it's already over. And if you wanna ask the public's thoughts I'm willing to bank all but 2 die hard delusional Rocks fans think they have any shot right now and I'm sure Rocks players feel same way if being honest.

Again I'm not sold on Warriors closing tonight but inevitably it will happen sooner than later. My take is if you like these heartless chumps tonight 1h probably a better angle. Team has talent but certainly lacks depth and character of Gsw and that's not even open for debate.

TwoWays

Kidney I disagree. Just look at bron yesterday. Guy is an all world player. Yet he does the old oh shoot I'm too injures to go then waves off the substitute. For real??? Common bron, u the man and all know. But something continues to lack in that boys brain that he needs to fill with like

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Kidney I disagree. Just look at bron yesterday. Guy is an all world player. Yet he does the old oh shoot I'm too injures to go then waves off the substitute. For real??? Common bron, u the man and all know. But something continues to lack in that boys brain that he needs to fill with like
    Good lord now your just going 30 dif directions. He has played more hoops last 5 summers than anyone. He prob is a lil fukkin gassed hes no robot. He hit the biggest shot in OT by the way. Guy cant make everything do everything 100% perfect. His post season run hes on right now is some Favre Iron Man shit. Besides refs shaved a lot of points in the 4th last night. They showed the FT comparison and immediately after was a classic Paul Milsap gets that foul call on the 3 which was bogus very next play a defender tried to prevent a lebron layup by grabbing his arm with two hands and pulling on it right in front if ref and no call, should tell you all you need to why of why as soon as Cavs went up double digits in 4th was immediate FT's from ATL. Immediate. was like 7 points of a 9 point run were all ft attempts. I feel sorry for anyone who bet Cavs yesterday if you bet Cavs yesterday NBA playoffs is not for you. ATL was free money ESPECIALLY after the previous game was sooooo lop sided.

TwoWays

Just one example of how much these guys do care about public opinion. I understand all that. We don't need to see the fake drama. If your injured then sit down. He actually attempted crying after the game yesterday but failed. Crocodile tears are tough for some actors I guess

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many think Harden and Howard just are not competitive enough as they show no emotion and do not care whether they win or lose a game just look at Harden play nothing more to say

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Just one example of how much these guys do care about public opinion. I understand all that. We don't need to see the fake drama. If your injured then sit down. He actually attempted crying after the game yesterday but failed. Crocodile tears are tough for some actors I guess
    why do you care so much????? Guy took sooooo much shit from the media forever. People eating up every little mistake he made on the court for basically a decade. Even you were acting like he didnt play that great yesterday? Watch that ball fake and 3 from the wing in OT yesterday thats what matters.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

If he wants to get a lil dramatic its cuz like i said everyone ate up every little mistake and miscue and his mom fukked delonte west blabla bla shit guy doesnt want to give the media or anyone an inch. Dont blame him at all either.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Letts gooo

jjgold

Good call lakerboy let's go on a roll now

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Shut up Goldie!! I just went +2 for 1h and not counting my $ yet with these bums.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Same scenario as hawks after game 2. These players are pros. They don't just lie down. Watch and see.
    Told u mo. These guys are pros. Going home getting swept all your family will laugh at you.

Now take gsw in game 5.

jjgold

Golden State -10 or less is a steal

First 12