seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Exact series outcome for Houston/GS 6 games +300

Houston will not get swept and Golden state will lose more than one game. I don't normally play props, but this is too good to pass up. Houston has shown they can dig out of a deep hole so I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose a 3-2 game at home in HTown. It won't go 7. Golden State is too good to let it go the distance.

tsimmns
    tsimmns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1587

Thinking of throwing a G on not GSW 4-0 at -330 odds. Just can't see the NBA letting HOU get swept. Don't want to talking about scripts or rigs, but honestly I don't see how GSW stops Howard. Bogut is to small and so is Green. If Bogut gets in foul trouble it could be big problems as all HOU would have to do is run the pick and roll for dunks like they did in the LA series. Unless Speights can come back and at lights out Howard is just to much for anyone on that team

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by tsimmns View Post
    Thinking of throwing a G on not GSW 4-0 at -330 odds. Just can't see the NBA letting HOU get swept. Don't want to talking about scripts or rigs, but honestly I don't see how GSW stops Howard. Bogut is to small and so is Green. If Bogut gets in foul trouble it could be big problems as all HOU would have to do is run the pick and roll for dunks like they did in the LA series. Unless Speights can come back and at lights out Howard is just to much for anyone on that team
    If Dwight Howard is going 20 points and 20 rebounds, Houston will win all of those games. He just can't do it every night anymore. Howard is the key

tsimmns
    tsimmns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1587

Howard was getting 20 and 20 in the LA Series against Jordan and Blake. Who on GSW matches up with him. I'm not saying HOU wins but to think anyone on GSW is capable of stopping him is insane. However, after watching him in game 3 I think it was where he got tossed, he's also a head case so who knows.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Houston will win a couple of games in this series. IQ too low to win the series.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Howard is a fukkin pussy... sat out because "his knee hurt". Cancer to the team... I hate to say it but Houston is gonna have trouble winning a game in this series. Their only advantage was at center, and Howard just doesn't have any fight in him. Golden State is a physical team and have every guy 9-10 deep excepting their roll. These 2nd qtr runs GS seems to always go on are kickstarted by the bench.

I cant stand Golden State, and Im rooting for Houston big time, but they are over matched here. Golden State plays as a team better than any team in the league and its not even close. You rarely see bad early shots in the shot clock, easy buckets given up on defense, and their opponents rarely go on sustained runs. On the other hand, GS is the best team in the league at going on runs themselves. When they get going they bury you, and its hard to dig out of because of the energy of the crowd. I fukkin hate Golden State but they won't have much trouble in this series. Houston just doesnt play as a team, its easy to see. they dont have what it takes to dig out of jams and really come together down the stretch.

I think a better bet would be on this series lasting under 6 games. 4-0 or 4-1 at worst imo...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Based on the first two games, Houston could win its two at home. Which would set up a golden state win in oracle and a series ending game in Houston. There is a good chance the series ends in Houston.

STAX

No chance Houston wins both at home, they will be lucky to win one

jsdjason
    jsdjason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    LOL really? GS is lucky they aren't down 0-2. All the little things like 50/50 balls, bad/missed calls have gone their way and they barely survived against a hobbled Dwight Howard. They let Howard nearly go 20/20 on one leg. Howard will continue to get healthier the longer the series goes. I give GS little chance of winning game 3 and a puncher's chance of winning Game 4. If they lose both to Houston on the road then look out in Game 5, because Houston will have all the confidence in the world knowing they came very close to sweeping the series themselves. And if Houston does win the next 3 then Game 6 at home is a virtual lock.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by jsdjason View Post
    LOL really? GS is lucky they aren't down 0-2. All the little things like 50/50 balls, bad/missed calls have gone their way and they barely survived against a hobbled Dwight Howard. They let Howard nearly go 20/20 on one leg. Howard will continue to get healthier the longer the series goes. I give GS little chance of winning game 3 and a puncher's chance of winning Game 4. If they lose both to Houston on the road then look out in Game 5, because Houston will have all the confidence in the world knowing they came very close to sweeping the series themselves. And if Houston does win the next 3 then Game 6 at home is a virtual lock.
    I would be shocked if Houston doesn't push golden state to its limits in games 3&4. Houston wins both games if they just play as well as they did in the first two games in Oakland.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Golden state won it's last playoff game of this season last night.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

bahahahahahaha

ALL IN WARRIORS game 3, moron #1 has spoken, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Atlanta series could still go six games they have played horrific the first two games

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The Atlanta series could still go six games they have played horrific the first two games
    OMG I'm dying of laughter. jj and lakerboy maybe the dumbest fukks ever

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I love this shit. JJ talking up Atlanta before every game this series. I mean how clueless can you be

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    obvious

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Had to have that Game 2. Harden showed that dribbling off his foot skills that night and perfected it tonight.