No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Lightning series price +125 vs. Rangers

Sharp buddy of mine is back, texting me non-stop to pound this play. What say you, SBR? I don't bet hockey, but as I've said before, this guy wins a lot and he's telling me to poke Tampa hard.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I hope the Lightning win that series I really do.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

On this too. Think Tampa has too much offense

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Pound that shit

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Rangers are always in tight games. Depends on Bishop's play. Stamkos has been a ghost. Rangers are the better team + home ice. Price is right, not sure there is value.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Does Tampa Bay have a rookie goalie?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    No. Bishop was hurt last year...which is why the Lightning got smoked in the first round.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Nope Ben Bishop is good to go as far as I know?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    No. Bishop was hurt last year...which is why the Lightning got smoked in the first round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post

Nope Ben Bishop is good to go as far as I know?
    Oh my bad. I remember Mickey Redmond saying he was a Rookie. I think he meant... he's a Rookie in the Playoffs this year. That's probably what he meant.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Did Ur buddy take caps over Rangers?

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

If you had watched the Rangers series with the capitals you probably wouldn't want to place this bet. If you like the lightning bet them in both away games at plus money you'll probably win one. I like rangers though in 6 or 7. Tampa dominated NY in the regular season but don't be worried Lundquist is pretty much a brick wall
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Oh my bad. I remember Mickey Redmond saying he was a Rookie. I think he meant... he's a Rookie in the Playoffs this year. That's probably what he meant.
    Yeah. His first season of starting full time was 2013-14. He won 37 games, had 5 shutouts, .924 Save %, 2.23 GAA. Many people, including me, thought he was snubbed from the Team USA Olympic roster. He was hurt before the playoffs last year and the Lightning were swept in the first round.

Bishop has played excellent so far. If he out plays the King, they will win.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Line is set as it should be. No value. If you like the Bolts wait until the Rangers win the 1st game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Sharp buddy of mine is back, texting me non-stop to pound this play. What say you, SBR? I don't bet hockey, but as I've said before, this guy wins a lot and he's telling me to poke Tampa hard.
    is your buddy Sam Odom?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Line is set as it should be. No value. If you like the Bolts wait until the Rangers win the 1st game.
    this

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I am on this too

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ok lets tail this

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

No.

Rangers have better goaltending, better defence, better depth, better experience, home ice, and they have a knack for winning close games.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    No.

Rangers have better goaltending, better defence, better depth, better experience, home ice, and they have a knack for winning close games.
    True, true, true, true.

Lightning in 6.
    Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

No.

but his buddy says poke the lightning hard...

does that mean he will bet more than $20?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Rangers are always in tight games. Depends on Bishop's play. Stamkos has been a ghost. Rangers are the better team + home ice. Price is right, not sure there is value.
    Thanks, Nino. I have no idea who you're talking about. Bishop from Juice? John Stamos? David Price?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Did Ur buddy take caps over Rangers?
    Have no idea, paco. This is the first NHL play he's given me in a while.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

No.

So did Montreal. Oops.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39, and Barmelo91

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Absolutely

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Tampa Bay Lightning vs New York Rangers
    10:05 AM 683 Tampa Bay Lightning +1.5 Games -193
    684 New York Rangers -1.5 Games +170

thats all we need to know

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    So did Montreal. Oops.
    idk who thinks that Montreal has more depth then Tampa???? Defense wise TBL is better then MTL, the only advantage MTL had in that series was Price and he could only do so much. NYR have a WAY better defense core and are better offensively and more depth then MTL, comparing those teams is about as stupid as you can get. I also love that ppl bring up regular season stats, when last year the ducks beat the kings 4 out of 5 times in the regular season,,,, but that clearly didn't mean anything in the playoffs.... I'm not touching this series, i think Rags win it, but not at their price, i am going to see if they lose game 1 and then i might bet them.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

I like it. Not sure if they win game 1 though.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

i would just take what your friend says. since when do you trust the bozos on this site.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Anyone taking this bet knows absolutely nothing about hockey. NFL NBA I also just make random bets and hope I'm sharp which is what 80% of you are doing right now. Let me break this down for you.. Tampabay struggles against physical teams that push you off the puck and also play a fast game ( red wings) took them to 7 WITH home ice. If Rangers play a skilled game of hockey they'll be out chanced by a lot But the Rangers won't.. The Rangers will shutdown stamkos which isn't that hard in the playoffs and the triplets like (second line) has never faced top pairing defensemen thus far. Guess what ALLL of Rangers defensemen would be top pairing on a lot of teams .

Staal - yes
    Mcdonagh - definitely
    Yandle - definitely
    Boyle- borderline yes he's getting old
    Girardi- playoff performer yes
    Klein- no but he's a solid bottom pairing

LUNDQVIST- best goalie in the last decade.. Why bet against him? He's hungrier than ever coming off a SCF loss .

Bolts are a great team but Montreal didn't challenge them at all.. Rangers have been playing do or die hockey for the past week. Lightning are in for a rude wake up call tomorrow afternoon.

Zuccerello will make an appearance in this series as well. Also what many seem to forget is the Rangers have MSL a playoff performer that hasn't been at his best yet . Well guess what he's vsing the GM that HE believes snubbed him for team canada... Think he has something to prove?

Rangers in 5. Bolts just aren't ready .. They're happy to be here . Rangers have work to do.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

I can make valid arguments for the Rangers all day. Not one can be made for tampabay other than they're the underdog and favorites can't always win?

Ducks vs Rangers .

Ducks in 6.

Coming from a die hard Rangers fan.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

They never got smoked...montreal got lucky in 3 one goal games...now it got reversed...

Anyway, there's no value in this series. ..Just more boring low scoring games...

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

With all the praise you gave NYR...they had to go to a game 7 in OT to win. Rememeber, they were what 2 minutes away from losing in 5. Lumquist is a v good goalie, however don't let the commentary mislead you on the save etc. Many pucks hit the goalie, that is why they are talking about making the nets bigger..there is little room to score anymore. Nash has disappeared and it is no suprise he didn't score on the breakaway in game7. Tampa dominated in all 3 games and I would give them the nod. the fact the NYR are a small fav tells you they think the series is a toss up. The west team would sweep NYR if it goes to CUP..yes sweep

nyplayer33

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    They never got smoked...montreal got lucky in 3 one goal games...now it got reversed...

Anyway, there's no value in this series. ..Just more boring low scoring games...
    **BINGO...I said this a million times. When the ISLes played Edmonton there was 11 hall of famers on the ice for both teams and they could score. Bossy was a sniper..best ive seen. Today's game is defense...heck it could be 0-0 into ot. Rather watch the NBa..in thast sport they score still. Houston comeback in 4th quarter blows away any nhl game these days 1000 times over!!!!!!

nyplayer33

What a disgrace, NYR got lucky to win this series and for you lumquist followers, the wash goalie played just as good. NYR have v good defense and yes a good good goalie...they needed that as in ot game 7 wash was all over them.lol.

nyplayer33

Chic played the hottest team in second half in MINN and swept them..NYR presidents trophy winner came 2 minsfrom losing in 5..wow..def nyr are not dominant.

1234 Last