NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA clown
    Didn't give the bolts the respect they deserved . I'm not laker boy ill man up to my losses . I was wrong here but to be honest Rangers beat themselves . Game 5&7 at home and you get shutout.. Unacceptable . Great series.

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This is why guys like navslosers don't make plays on here.
    Seeing your track record id easily wager I make more money then you do betting easily lol.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Seeing your track record id easily wager I lose less money then you do betting easily lol.
    fyp

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7361

Seeing your track record id easily wager I make more money then you do betting easily lol.
    Proof?

NavsPicks

Proof?
    You post up one weeks worth of bets . (An actual picture not your bullshit SBR spreadsheet) I'll post a 6 month span were my profit is over 26k.

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    fyp
    Sorry kid some people actually make money here. The only losers that lose money are the ones that post their plays . Winners don't have time for that bullshit

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

This is why guys like navslosers don't make plays on here.
    i just dont get why ppl talk in such absolutes? most of us know there no such thing yet some guys cant wait to tell everyone they "dont have a clue bout hockey" if they take the dog in a series that was destined to be a long hard fought battle that even if rangers won would have been by 1 goal in gm 7. even worse that person a fan boy who now says rangers "beat themselves", now this great clutch team is a bunch of chokers i guess.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6314

Didn't give the bolts the respect they deserved . I'm not laker boy ill man up to my losses . I was wrong here but to be honest Rangers beat themselves . Game 5&7 at home and you get shutout.. Unacceptable . Great series.
    Bullshit. If that's the case they "beat themselves" 7 out of 10 games this year, including 5 out of 6 @ home. Or maybe the best team won.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Bullshit. If that's the case they "beat themselves" 7 out of 10 games this year, including 5 out of 6 @ home. Or maybe the best team won.
    didnt you read his well thought out post telling everyone how clueless they are? clearly a case of the post still somehow being correct, not his fault rangers didnt try a little harder and get it done like they should have.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Sorry kid some people actually make money here. The only losers that lose money are the ones that post their plays . Winners don't have time for that bullshit
    Haha i just gave out 2 winners whilst you made yourself look like a loser with loser views more than once in this very thread...

Humility is a character building trait...You should learn it...

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Great series?? It was a very close series..today's game gets sumed up easily. Tight checking, no room on the ice, goalies are big and thre equip is bigger which means little room to score. NY rangers have one hall of famer in lumquist..nobody else is a hof...the old days were loaded with super stars...without super stars you can't score..nash overrated and he was a zero in game 7

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If the nyr are so dam good, why do they need to go to 7 games all the time..ummmm

NavsPicks

It was a game 7.. Dudes on here are acting like the bolts won 4-0. At the end of the day it was a coin toss and I was on the wrong side . Big deal?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6314

It was a game 7.. Dudes on here are acting like the bolts won 4-0. At the end of the day it was a coin toss and I was on the wrong side . Big deal?
    Except your position was we were clueless, NY was going to win in 5, Tampa wasn't a threat, anybody on Tampa was an idiot, etc. And you wonder why you're getting slammed.

First 1234