cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

And Dom terreto is your name related to fast and furious ? You got a hard on for vin diesel ?

Kinda gay holla

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    what about big bear?
    He's an idiot.
    Come on Smokey, you are better than that.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    me?

fellas
    You've done well,so has Seaweed.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Torretto
    Rudeboy
    Nashy
    Lakerboy
    Opie
    You should respect my picks and stop with the clicks. My shit speaks for itself. Not going to be a nice guy in this thread.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Gold: If you had been following my picks and earlier NHL Picks this season, you wouldn't be whining like a little bitch. You just want to kiss certain peoples ass. Documented stuff speaks for itself and if you followed me, you would be up a lot of loot.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I never see your pics around coiner where do you put them

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I never see your pics around coiner where do you put them
    you're not a big fan of SBR Writers- I'm 16-2 in MLB (Joe C.) Been doing this for years. I filled in for someone in hockey and crushed it the last couple of months, but MLB has always been my strength. I've put up some good seasons. This year, I'm not getting the volume, therefore it's a smaller sample size, but it's documented. That's how you know if someone is a BS artist. You know that. I'm sure you can pick winners also. I respect some cappers here, but a lot of guys just put out bets with nothing to back it up (no write-ups). What's more potent than my name--my reputation?. No big deal. I felt like giving you a hard time.

jjgold

guys every now and then should post links to writer areas..I just go to players talk, saloon and tennis forum

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    And Dom terreto is your name related to fast and furious ? You got a hard on for vin diesel ?

Kinda gay holla
    Never fukkin heard of ya, pal

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

You do not want to draw too much attention to your picks

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    You do not want to draw too much attention to your picks
    Why? My job is to help the bettor produce winners. I do my best. I'm not afraid. Nobody's perfect, but the picks do well and documented.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Why do so many posters WANT other posters to follow or tail them?

Never understood that.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I'm not looking for anyone to tail me. I'm just doing my job. I just thought it was silly how JJ gives his opinion on who makes good picks....He usually just picks his buddies on here...not a big deal

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    you're not a big fan of SBR Writers- I'm 16-2 in MLB (Joe C.) Been doing this for years. I filled in for someone in hockey and crushed it the last couple of months, but MLB has always been my strength. I've put up some good seasons. This year, I'm not getting the volume, therefore it's a smaller sample size, but it's documented. That's how you know if someone is a BS artist. You know that. I'm sure you can pick winners also. I respect some cappers here, but a lot of guys just put out bets with nothing to back it up (no write-ups). What's more potent than my name--my reputation?. No big deal. I felt like giving you a hard time.
    I have seen some of your picks, you know what's going on.
    Yeah, there are a few that's sharp here.
    I've become friends with Benjamin Riccardi, he writes for rotowire, and a lot more, he is the most incredible i've ever seen.
    Guy knows analytics like no other, and let's face it, sports has become almost all analytics, especially baseball.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I'm not looking for anyone to tail me. I'm just doing my job. I just thought it was silly how JJ gives his opinion on who makes good picks....He usually just picks his buddies on here...not a big deal
    Same here, I write 'em up as I see 'em, I put it out there for anybody who wants to read.
    I'm not putting gun to head and saying "here, bet this or die"

What gets me are the trollers who wait fot the game to end if you are on the wrong side, and mock you.
    I mean, come on, if one makes a selection thread, takes the time to write it up, with reasoning, logic... one has no right to ridicule.
    It's not like I'm looking for something, I'm never going to go tout, I don't want anything in exchange, WTF man.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo, and will2survive

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

EVERYONE RELAX PLEASE.

The collective SBR resting heart rate is already in the 150s
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    EVERYONE RELAX PLEASE.

The collective SBR resting heart rate is already in the 150s
    Went to the doctor yesterday, he said you are fine, your resting heart rate is 72, but there are a few who would like to see it at 0.
    -Don Imus

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I have seen some of your picks, you know what's going on.
    Yeah, there are a few that's sharp here.
    I've become friends with Benjamin Riccardi, he writes for rotowire, and a lot more, he is the most incredible i've ever seen.
    Guy knows analytics like no other, and let's face it, sports has become almost all analytics, especially baseball.

Thanks, Nash. You're definitely one of the cappers on here who gives good info with picks in the forum. Actually, one of my favorites.

stevenash

^
    Appreciate the words.
    Can't get traction yet this year though, the big win streak is coming though, thing with me is, I'm a grinder.
    There's no rush in grinding, there is no thrill ride, no excitement, but that's the only way to play the gambling game.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Appreciate the words.
    Can't get traction yet this year though, the big win streak is coming though, thing with me is, I'm a grinder.
    There's no rush in grinding, there is no thrill ride, no excitement, but that's the only way to play the gambling game.
    haha- I use that word all of the time. "Grinder". Grinders are usually successful at whatever they do. Rome wasn't built in a day.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Rome was not lost in a day either. Grinding and sports gambling without a bonus rarely result in a positive outcome. Most of us would do better to take a shot here and there, and then run, which is what the books do not want to happen.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

The biggest winners on the forums are bonus players and those willing to take a shot.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    The biggest winners on the forums are bonus players and those willing to take a shot.
    Believe me I take a shot, only with gravy do I take shots.
    Like the Auburn pick in CFB, I don't know if you remember that pick, it was posted, and that was a giant shot, and paid off large, my point being, you have to grind to build your bank, and that is my strategy and it works, but know this, I have been known to take shots.

Having said that, my style may not suit anothers, and vice versa, it's all good.
    Now get some winners tonight !

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    When I first opened my 5D account, many moons ago, they offered me bonus or reduced juice.
    The grinder that I am took the reduce juice, but if one can make a nice score on bonus and shot taking, I'm all for it.

jjgold

bonus players have no risk for the most part if they bet the other side at another book

stevenash

^
    FishHead was the greatest bonus hunter that ever lived.

First 12