ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Sportsbet Picks/Tips App

Just wondering, if i was to develop an app for my tips, would people be interested in downloading it and using it? Thoughts people?

I have a general idea on how it would work, because i'm constantly scouring the internet for upcoming games and odds. As soon as i make a play or a tip, it would come through to your device as an alert. It would also keep a statistical account of all previous plays...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no

there are 50,000 sites like that

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Sites that show you consistent in live plays. I know there are sites such as this one that have exactly what i've mentioned, but if you get alerts from threads you specifically follow, for example. Or if a tip that has multiple other invested plays from other people came up as a 'hot' tip, which gives you an indicator on the public trend.

All well and good to get on your comp and check websites, I was talking mobile, the new way of online. You know?

shearer99
    Always on stand by...
    shearer99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tips

Quote Originally Posted by ace_202 View Post
    Sites that show you consistent in live plays. I know there are sites such as this one that have exactly what i've mentioned, but if you get alerts from threads you specifically follow, for example. Or if a tip that has multiple other invested plays from other people came up as a 'hot' tip, which gives you an indicator on the public trend.

All well and good to get on your comp and check websites, I was talking mobile, the new way of online. You know?
    Which are thought to be the best tipster sites for the moment? I am very curious, because there are so many fake sites and misleading information on the net. How can these people prove they made and won a bet? Yes they post some predictions before the game, but if they are so good why dont they show us the winning tips??

Just curious..

Regards

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by shearer99 View Post
    Which are thought to be the best tipster sites for the moment? I am very curious, because there are so many fake sites and misleading information on the net. How can these people prove they made and won a bet? Yes they post some predictions before the game, but if they are so good why dont they show us the winning tips??

Just curious..

Regards

nobody wins and most do not track for that reason
    touts looking for suckers..its just a business and ALL LOSE

shearer99
    Always on stand by...

Yes, may be you are right... Hoewever, I hear some true stories from friends about interesting winnings, but I will continue digging until I find something interesting on the market..With all these technology improving in the 21st century there must be sites who can catch suspicious games...I am sure somebody uses it , but it is not very popular.

jjgold

shearer99
    Always on stand by...