Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by yydouble View Post
    Over 40,000 posts. Bet o the century, you make 6 bets a day! I just can't respect your opinion. You should have more insight or historical stats or situational reasoning, something.
    very seldom will you see ANY poster here give any reasoning whatsoever behind their picks.

anyway ...

is this game going to be played or not?

or will it be one of those long drawn out constant rain delay games

i havent submitted my bet yet but i aint tryin to suffer thru a 3 hour rain delay to get this damn game started

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your reasoning for not having more data behind your bet is "nobody else reasons". Think about that statement for a couple days before you post again. You haven't submitted your bet of the century?
    LoL! You are somewhat entertaining now!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    very seldom will you see ANY poster here give any reasoning whatsoever behind their picks.

anyway ...

is this game going to be played or not?

or will it be one of those long drawn out constant rain delay games

i havent submitted my bet yet but i aint tryin to suffer thru a 3 hour rain delay to get this damn game started

resident idiot....

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Your reasoning for not having more data behind your bet is "nobody else reasons". Think about that statement for a couple days before you post again. You haven't submitted your bet of the century?
    one thing you will learn fast, there is no bigger liar on SBR than bear

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    resident idiot....
    ????

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Both claim aim to be black yet whiter than a saltine

both with these lock threads that can't lose

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

look dude can u read?

Your reading comprehension is poor

Just bc i didnt post reasoning for this play doesnt mean I don't have it.

whats the point in posting reasoning when all these assholes want to do is talk shit and troll me.

if posters show respect then i will offer reasoning until then whats the point?

i aint into these childish pissing contest

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

fukkin snow r u kiddin me???

ski slopes still open in colorado?
    You are, without question, the biggest forum jackass I've ever come across.
    As a former administrator at the old baseball.com site, trust me I've come across a lot, a ton of them.
    You spew diarhea pretty much 24x7, out of every 20 posts, maybe 3, and I'm being kind, have any relevance.
    I can rattle them off the top of my head like rapid fire. I don't even know where to begin.
    From the Kentucy will never trail at any time during the NCAA tournament, to the Kris Bryant will win the homerun title when everybody who knows anything about the sport knew he wasn't going to start until May.
    Then there was that Kershaw/Keuchel/Felix parlay that was yet another can't miss, if successful that would have paid arourn +190, but the fact of matter is that parlay hits at a rate of about once in four tries. You were giving away so much juice it was laughable.
    I'm waiting for you now to post a can't miss 3 team parlay with Kershaw/Bumgarner/Keuchel.

Getting back to your original question you idiot, yes idiot, you are an idiot of like biblical proportions, you prance around here like this all knowing baseball guru, if so, you would have known the Rockies were snowed ot twice last week and delayed yesterday because of snow, and never finished the game because of the snow and called in the sixth inning.

How do you not know this?

Dude, you hang around here pretty much 24 x 7, 32000 posts, 7000 betpoints, for a guy who lives here, you would think you would scrape together a couple of hundred and take advantage.

I spend an hour a day here five times a week, and I think I spend too much time here, at least I have a life, a good life, you need to get a life.

Just stop it for the love of God. If I hurt your precious feelings by saying this, so be it, but you sir, are an idiot.

Vegas39

Pathological liar and mind you these were only a few days apart

Very Surreal experience.

Was at Silver Sevens playing blackjack and I look over my shoulder and JJ Gold is behind me sippin on a heineken

point is i am going to Vegas soon and I want to make a futures bet.

This being a gambling forum i thought it might be a good place to ask the question.

I did a Mariners future before the season and that is not working out so well. So i am trying to get a second chance.

Vegas39

Good post Nash.

Sad thing is with it only $100 to go pro. Someone could loan bear $90 and he'd still need a second loan

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You are, without question, the biggest forum jackass I've ever come across.
    As a former administrator at the old baseball.com site, trust me I've come across a lot, a ton of them.
    You spew diarhea pretty much 24x7, out of every 20 posts, maybe 3, and I'm being kind, have any relevance.
    I can rattle them off the top of my head like rapid fire. I don't even know where to begin.
    From the Kentucy will never trail at any time during the NCAA tournament, to the Kris Bryant will win the homerun title when everybody who knows anything about the sport knew he wasn't going to start until May.
    Then there was that Kershaw/Keuchel/Felix parlay that was yet another can't miss, if successful that would have paid arourn +190, but the fact of matter is that parlay hits at a rate of about once in four tries. You were giving away so much juice it was laughable.
    I'm waiting for you now to post a can't miss 3 team parlay with Kershaw/Bumgarner/Keuchel.

Getting back to your original question you idiot, yes idiot, you are an idiot of like biblical proportions, you prance around here like this all knowing baseball guru, if so, you would have known the Rockies were snowed ot twice last week and delayed yesterday because of snow, and never finished the game because of the snow and called in the sixth inning.

How do you not know this?

Dude, you hang around here pretty much 24 x 7, 32000 posts, 7000 betpoints, for a guy who lives here, you would think you would scrape together a couple of hundred and take advantage.

I spend an hour a day here five times a week, and I think I spend too much time here, at least I have a life, a good life, you need to get a life.

Just stop it for the love of God. If I hurt your precious feelings by saying this, so be it, but you sir, are an idiot.
    He's not a jackass, he's just terrible at sports with no logical thinking.

stevenash

Good post Nash.

Sad thing is with it only $100 to go pro. Someone could loan bear $90 and he'd still need a second loan
    Oh, there is so much more.
    Like when Bear said Cruz woud be a failure in Seattle because of the park, when any baseball fan knew he was second in the majors in length of homeruns. His homeruns are hit so far they would clear Yellowstone park, no less Seattle.
    So this failure is leading the universe in HR's with 14, hitting like .500 off of LHP, and pretty much your AL MVP at the moment.
    The shit that comes out of his mouth is limitless. Without limit I tell you.
    And he spends like 14 hrs a day here, for reasons unknown he spends more time here in a week than I do at my office.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    You pretty much have it, he spews shit without thinking.
    I'm sure he has some redeemable qualities in real life, but come on dude, he's bad.

leetreaper

You pretty much have it, he spews shit without thinking.
    I'm sure he has some redeemable qualities in real life, but come on dude, he's bad.
    Yeah, reading his posts daily hurts...

Vegas39

disagree there a lying jackass and kid only bets when his Mom forks over allowance when he doesnt cause issues on the short bus

stevenash

Leet, we all miss, I miss, you miss, and sometimes we miss so bad we look like blowhards, but at least we have a plan going in.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

nasher the Dodgers line-up looks week tonight IMO.

No Puig, No Uribe, No Gonzo

who do u like tonight?

Vegas39

I mean the idiot actually made a thread on asking how to downlad muic to an iphone. My 9 year old knows that

leetreaper

disagree there a lying jackass and kid only bets when his Mom forks over allowance when he doesnt cause issues on the short bus
    Leet, we all miss, I miss, you miss, and sometimes we miss so bad we look like blowhards, but at least we have a plan going in.
    Couldn't said better myself boys.

leetreaper

I mean the idiot actually made a thread on asking how to downlad muic to an iphone. My 9 year old knows that
    Well, there are at least 10 mil losers/dumbfukks outta 300 population in US, no wonder a couple turned out to be here
    Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave leetreaper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash gave leetreaper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash

nasher the Dodgers line-up looks week tonight IMO.

No Puig, No Uribe, No Gonzo

who do u like tonight?
    You cry for respect, OK, here's a post with some respect.
    Don't lay -182 on the road, I don't care if it's 1968 Bob Gibson agianst Larry McWilliams.
    Do I have to give the reasons why you never lay that kind of lumber in baseball.
    If you really, really, really have to bet Kershaw, get -108 on the run line at 5D, because one of two things will happen, he'll lose, and he could lose to a team that rakes day and night, especially in that park, or the Dodgers will blow them out.
    This is not going to be a one run game.
    So if you paid attention all along, the only smart time to bet wager a run line is when you have an elite pitcher on the road, because the elite team/pitcher is gurananteed a ninth inning at bat.
    That's if you really, really want to bet Kershaw, and I don't as I think he's in a bad spot.
    You bet -182 and lose, you're buried, you bet the runline at -108 and lose, you live to see another day.

Bumgarner is probably the best chalk play tonight at -150, but I don't lay a buck and a half.

You want a play, OK, best total of the night is Cubs over.
    Not a lock, nothing is a lock, but most of the night games tonight is a flip, I know, because I can assemble a contending daily lineup in usually 30 minutes or less, it took me over an hour tonight.,

Go out tonight for the love of God, step away from the computer, go socialize, get laid, get drunk, do something for a change then sit around a computer.

leetreaper

You cry for respect, OK, here's a post with some respect.
    Don't lay -182 on the road, I don't care if it's 1968 Bob Gibson agianst Larry McWilliams.
    Do I have to give the reasons why you never lay that kind of lumber in baseball.
    If you really, really, really have to bet Kershaw, get -108 on the run line at 5D, because one of two things will happen, he'll lose, and he could lose to a team that rakes day and night, especially in that park, or the Dodgers will blow them out.
    This is not going to be a one run game.
    So if you paid attention all along, the only smart time to bet wager a run line is when you have an elite pitcher on the road, because the elite team/pitcher is gurananteed a ninth inning at bat.
    That's if you really, really want to bet Kershaw, and I don't as I think he's in a bad spot.
    You bet -182 and lose, you're buried, you bet the runline at -108 and lose, you live to see another day.

Bumgarner is probably the best chalk play tonight at -150, but I don't lay a buck and a half.

You want a play, OK, best total of the night is Cubs over.
    Not a lock, nothing is a lock, but most of the night games tonight is a flip, I know, because I can assemble a contending daily lineup in usually 30 minutes or less, it took me over an hour tonight.,

Go out tonight for the love of God, step away from the computer, go socialize, get laid, get drunk, do something for a change then sit around a computer.
    Yep, laying -1.5 on THE ROAD is never healthy.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

????

pal...how do you post a thread saying play of the century, but you "waited" on betting it. don't say the weather because books will refund your money if a rainout.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Which century is this the play of?

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    pal...how do you post a thread saying play of the century, but you "waited" on betting it. don't say the weather because books will refund your money if a rainout.

broke and seeking attention is reason , like his cry for attention that he was texting Tat

stevenash

Leet?
    Hawks 2H?

stevenash

Yep, laying -182 on THE ROAD is never healthy.
    Fixed. I know what you meant, it was a typo.

Vegas39

Fixed. I know what you meant, it was a typo.
    and by his model should be -400

stevenash

You don't lay -182 on the road into this.

Clayton Kershaw (1-2, 3.72 ERA) is 7-3 with a 4.58 ERA in 15 starts at Coors Field.

You just don't do it.
    You don't.

I don't care if he's 7-3.

Win 7 times out of 10, collect 700.
    Lose 3 at between -180 and pay around 550? 525?
    You can argue, yeah but it's still a small profit, but a bad bounce single, and that 7-3 becomes 6 and 4, now you are out money.
    Plus that 4.5 ERA does not really lend stable support to those seven wins,
    Last edited by stevenash; 05-09-15 at 05:30 PM.

leetreaper

Leet?
    Hawks 2H?
    Don't like it actually, think Hou covers and wins next game though...

leetreaper

You don't lay -182 on the road into this.

Clayton Kershaw (1-2, 3.72 ERA) is 7-3 with a 4.58 ERA in 15 starts at Coors Field.

You just don't do it.
    You don't.
    5 era at Coors, loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, 'nough said.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

game is postponed

leetreaper

Snow in Denver, retarded...

stevenash

and by his model should be -400
    Bear's model, yes.
    That's another thing that irks me, he has no model, he doesn't know SQL or anything database.
    I can build one, but the database at baseball prospectus is freaking unbelievable.
    Today I learned Nelson Cruz leads the majors in homeruns out of all the left handed batters off of left handed pitchers.

stevenash

Don't like it actually, think Hou covers and wins next game though...
    Yeah, I like Houston, -6 2H on Hawks was too steep for me, I was hoping for 3 or 2.5, I passed.

First 123 Last