jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its a joke

why are we talking about this?

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14730

Yeah wonder if they pull a Johnny Football and just suspend for one half of the opener.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I've got the solution. 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty applied retroactively to the Colts-Pats game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What Brady did was worse than Pete Rose did and Rose is still banned.

Brady should be banned from NFL. You can't mess with the integrity of the game.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What Brady did was worse than Pete Rose did and Rose is still banned.

Brady should be banned from NFL. You can't mess with the integrity of the game.
    I was wondering who was playing all of those football inflation props. Brady a degenerate gambler, I lose all respect.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I never cared to much for deflate gate, I have a problem with the pats keep having to find a way for an edge.
    You have the so called best QB in the league and the best coach why do you need to keep cheating?
    every football team in the league does what the pats got caught for, the pats just were stupid enough to get caught, you're insane if you don't think all 32 QB's like their balls a certain way.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    every football team in the league does what the pats got caught for, the pats just were stupid enough to get caught, you're insane if you don't think all 32 QB's like their balls a certain way.
    agree 100%, those after Brady's head for this are just haters.

CarloTwoGuns
    CarloTwoGuns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

lol you understand there is NO PROOF .. its PROBABLE he knew .. its also PROBABLE that the WARRIORS will win the championship this year .. doesnt mean they will .. Patriots haters galore lol .. #PATSNATION

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Probable is all that's needed for the NFL to punish him.

This is a private company disciplining one of its employees. Not a federal trial.

Enjoy Jimmy Garrapolo for 3-4 games. #PatsNation
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and mcdonae101

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Brady is suspended more than 4 games Ill leave the site forever

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

The Wells (Fargo) bunch wanted access to his cell phone looking for pic's of giselle
    When he refused, they decided he was guilty, sort of, maybe, just fuk'n sort of

Wells shit decision released in paperback has 2 many holes and opens up 10,000 more questions.
    The big hurdle for the NFuckL is the 25K fine for screwing with the balls./.././ - How can they fine Brady 1/2 Mil as many are reporting.
    What fuk'in bullshit

bobby

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Goodell is the primary investor into wells company.,wells wrote a story on how second hand smoke isn't real...the guy has a screw loose and isn't fit to determine any type of judgement..I'm sure Brady will speak and further cloud the truthfulness of the report which didn't address some of the glaring questions

slacker00

The NFL comes away looking so stupid. If the balls are this important, they should be locked in a box until kickoff.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Exactly Slacker! And how do you single out 1 player/team when other Qb's past /present have come forward admitting same. League just needs to release a statement written up by their p.r. people stating "Its come to our attention (like they didn't know lol) this is and has been an ongoing problem for many years and we are taking action on how the balls are prepped for a gm AND be locked away and secured till gametime". That simple really no suspension , fine or any other b.s. issue addressed and we move on. Only a moron who's clueless thinks a suspension is warranted here.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Exactly Slacker! And how do you single out 1 player/team when other Qb's past /present have come forward admitting same. League just needs to release a statement written up by their p.r. people stating "Its come to our attention (like they didn't know lol) this is and has been an ongoing problem for many years and we are taking action on how the balls are prepped for a gm AND be locked away and secured till gametime". That simple really no suspension , fine or any other b.s. issue addressed and we move on. Only a moron who's clueless thinks a suspension is warranted here.
    Please link me to source where other QB's have admitted having the game balls deflated by their equipment managers after they were inspected by the referees.

Not saying others haven't done it...simply saying others haven't been caught.

Of course he's going to be suspended. If the NFL was to turn their back on someone blatantly caught cheating, where would it ever end?

#PATSNATION

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The NFL comes away looking so stupid. If the balls are this important, they should be locked in a box until kickoff.
    This wouldn't have been such an issue if both teams use same balls like in basketball or soccer. You can't have one team playing with deflating balls and the other with regulation balls in the same game.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This wouldn't have been such an issue if both teams use same balls like in basketball or soccer. You can't have one team playing with deflating balls and the other with regulation balls in the same game.
    The problem is that the NFL caters to the QB, the NFL wants to give every team's QB maximum advantage. Each team's QB oversees the preparation, integrity and selection of the game day footballs so that it gives every NFL QB maximal advantage. The NFL wants it both ways: the QB to have a maximum edge and the game to be fair, but that's a direct contradiction.

BeanTownClown88

The ref was told to watch the balls, he didn't..when the balls were returned he checked them, if they felt flat why didn't he add air?..then we wouldn't even be talking about this

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    The ref was told to watch the balls, he didn't..when the balls were returned he checked them, if they felt flat why didn't he add air?..then we wouldn't even be talking about this
    Yeah, the NFL really dropped the ball all around. Even the investigation seems haphazard, it's all he-said-she-said.

Going into next season the NFL needs to sort this out. Have a PSI scale right next to the replay booth.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Refs fault?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Perhaps it wouldn't be such an issue if this wasn't an organization that has already had the hammer dropped for cheating in the past. Just sayin'.

BeanTownClown88

When Bill Walsh cut the headset off so parcels couldn't talk to his qb from the sideline, parcels said hey Bill do that once more and see what happens.,Bill Walsh, coach of the great Joe Montana said ..just a little gamesmanship parcels...

The refs are not rocket scientists..he had 1 main job and failed

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Refs fault?
    It's the ref's job to insure the balls are regulation. Refs checked them and then they disappeared, on the ref's watch.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Won't be punished for fukn' with the balls, but for lying/covering it up. If he'd owned up to it would have been a fine and have a nice day. He's the NFL's golden boy. Probably get a couple games suspension then move along. Anything less and every other player that's been disciplined will go nuts.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    It's the ref's job to insure the balls are regulation. Refs checked them and then they disappeared, on the ref's watch.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

they will cheat their way out of this somehow, will end up being 1 game or something

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Guy is a cheatr for sure

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

The texts from the two guys
    "Fukk Tom"

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

susp for season..um no

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    susp for season..um no
    Yep, I agree...........maybe 1 or 2 but I doubt it. Really, he is a STAR - God help us ROG - Coselle - NO GAMES suspension

slacker00

If Brady sits a single game, it's injustice. This happened as a team, they should be punished as a team. Forfeit picks.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think zero games also. Show me any proof that he told them to deflate a ball. If this was an actual legal process, any lawyer worth his salt would get Brady off Scott-Free.

He'll get something though because Goodell is a pussy.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I think zero games also. Show me any proof that he told them to deflate a ball. If this was an actual legal process, any lawyer worth his salt would get Brady off Scott-Free.

He'll get something though because Goodell is a pussy.
    Depends on whether he's charged with a crime or just being held liable/responsible. Different burden of proof. Not enough here to "convict", but more than enough to hold him liable.

There is 0 chance that he gets 0 games. He will get 2 games bare minimum; I think probably 4. Importantly, he also was not entirely candid during interviews and was less than entirely cooperative. All of that will be cited.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

I can see it now, here's the meeting.
    Goodell: Tom I'm sorry but I have to suspend you for 8 games.
    Brady: Well I'm just going to go ahead and retire then commish.
    Goodell: Did I say 8 game suspension Mr Brady? Oh sorry, I mean 8 games probation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles

First 123 Last