Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

I stramed it but I wanna sue too. I needs that $100

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Books knew all along he had a bad shoulder. Paid him to keep quiet. If the public knew, all the money would've
    been on Floyd and they would've lost their shirts. Go after the books.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave rkelly110 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Guys good news

our lawsuit is picking uo steam

just saw Yahoo and CNN reporting on it

Maybe posters work there
    Not sure if email stalking and Seaweed's occasional trips to Atlanta to see Brooke Baldwin from afar is actually considered "working"... but hear ya, pal.
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 05-06-15 at 08:16 AM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

There is a better chance GUMMO is the next Dave Cummings than manny beating floyd in a rematch.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11005

Guys good news

Maybe posters work there
    several independent lawsuits being filed but unless you're part of the class action u are not involved. These lawsuits have nothing to do with the posters here lmao. In the grand scheme of things we and u are peons

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

i find it hilarious how guys trash others who paid for the fight. The reality is that it was a bad fight like most Mayweather fights. People thought Manny had the speed to chase a guy who's sole purpose is to block and dodge most punches and slip a few punches in from time to time. Manny probably was hurt who the hell knows but these asshats who trash others who bought the fight probably couldn't afford it and it is there way to vent. I didn't have to pay but to call another guy a sucker for paying is about as sad as it gets. To think these two fighters where just in the ring to collect a paycheck and con the rest of us is just silly.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    There is a better chance GUMMO is the next Dave Cummings than manny beating floyd in a rematch.
    I hope this happens.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i find it hilarious how guys trash others who paid for the fight. The reality is that it was a bad fight like most Mayweather fights. People thought Manny had the speed to chase a guy who's sole purpose is to block and dodge most punches and slip a few punches in from time to time. Manny probably was hurt who the hell knows but these asshats who trash others who bought the fight probably couldn't afford it and it is there way to vent. I didn't have to pay but to call another guy a sucker for paying is about as sad as it gets. To think these two fighters where just in the ring to collect a paycheck and con the rest of us is just silly.
    I wouldn't say guys were getting criticized for buying THIS fight, I think the criticism is for buying ANY fight (especially for $100) when there are plenty of free streams out there.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11898

Periscope did a job on them and it was free

homie1975

I'll pay $70 for a good matchup. Hd. No streams going down. Perfect resolution on my 80 inch tv. I can afford it so 70 bux is nothing. I did not buy this fight out of principal. Nothing else

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Guy had a torn rotator cuff

He didnt report this injury to me prior to me paying $100 for his fight under the assumption he would be fighting with 2 good arms

Gonna call Saul
    i sued Peyton Manning after his playoff loss to the Colts

he did not let me know about the torn quad

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    I'll pay $70 for a good matchup. Hd. No streams going down. Perfect resolution on my 80 inch tv. I can afford it so 70 bux is nothing. I did not buy this fight out of principal. Nothing else
    I think I'm the only one happy with this fight. I hit 3 bets for 25 times the cost of the pay per view of the fight. Though it pained me cheering for Mayweather, he did fight a good tactical fight. Why trade with a more powerful guy when you can flurry and still outpunch your opponent and win on points. It did seem like Floyd would occasionally load up on a hard counter and try to catch him like Marquez did. Manny basically only had a punchers chance, because he could never reset fast enough after Floyd popped him with those jabs.

homie1975

Indeep nice work. Floyd did what floyd always does. Dummies like me thought manny could get to him but not manny nor anyone will get to him as long as he does what he does which is fight guys well before or after their primes, and stay safely out of the pocket most of the night while ducking and dodging punches the c rest of it.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i sued Peyton Manning after his playoff loss to the Colts

he did not let me know about the torn quad
    Did you pay your cable company $100 to watch him play?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Did you pay your cable company $100 to watch him play?
    Take it your house still standing after tornadoes

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Take it your house still standing after tornadoes
    Not sure

Moved to Seattle about 6 months ago

Haven't heard from my tenant yet. So the house is either standing or he's buried in some rubble.

I'll call him tomorrow

Vegas39

Not sure

Moved to Seattle about 6 months ago

Haven't heard from my tenant yet. So the house is either standing or he's buried in some rubble.

I'll call him tomorrow
    Oh hell didn't know

Indeep

Indeep nice work. Floyd did what floyd always does. Dummies like me thought manny could get to him but not manny nor anyone will get to him as long as he does what he does which is fight guys well before or after their primes, and stay safely out of the pocket most of the night while ducking and dodging punches the c rest of it.
    Thanks homie. I don't blame you for taking Manny at the price you got him for. You wonder how much that shoulder limited his punch output against Floyd. If he could have stepped up the action like Madiena did it might have been a much closer fight.

I'm going with Kirkland at +465 this weekend. Hoping he knocks Canelo out. It probably won't happen, but its fun to dream for a few rounds.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I wouldn't say guys were getting criticized for buying THIS fight, I think the criticism is for buying ANY fight (especially for $100) when there are plenty of free streams out there.
    Well LT im not to sure anyone had a stream that worked that night. The pay site my buddy has went down for two days.

Vegas39

Well LT im not to sure anyone had a stream that worked that night. The pay site my buddy has went down for two days.
    from a few posts I saw I believe there was one in UK that worked great
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Their is,I was watching Wrestlemania for free last year with my cousin.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Not true, I watched it with German commentary.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Not true, I watched it with German commentary.
    May of been even German. I know Shari was streaming to her TV and said it was a great feed

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Indeep View Post
    Thanks homie. I don't blame you for taking
    Manny at the price you got him for. You wonder how much that shoulder limited his punch output against Floyd. If he could have stepped up the action like Madiena did it might have been a much closer fight.

I'm going with Kirkland at +465 this weekend. Hoping he knocks Canelo out. It probably won't happen, but its fun to dream for a few rounds.
    If kirkland shows up in shape and his mind is right he can take canelo but it's a big if. The price is juicy as such a big dog as the talent is there. Canelo is just so solid and consistent ams seems to have his mind in the right place so I don't like being against him with a guy who may not have trained as hard

Vegas39

Guys good news

Maybe posters work there
    Manny hired a lawyer

Name:  6a00d83451bd4469e201b8d0ccc454970c-400wi.png
Views: 95
Size:  194.7 KB

Indeep

If kirkland shows up in shape and his mind is right he can take canelo but it's a big if. The price is juicy as such a big dog as the talent is there. Canelo is just so solid and consistent ams seems to have his mind in the right place so I don't like being against him with a guy who may not have trained as hard
    Exactly. I'd feel a lot better if he had used Ann Wolfe instead of this unknown trainer he's using. It could spell disaster for him against someone as talented as Canelo. He's pretty much got to come out like Tyson in the early rounds to try and take Canelo out or its not going to happen for him, as he's not going to outbox him or win a decision. I'm just hoping for a competitive fight.

homie1975

Ppv buys could end up being over 5 million. That's a whole lot of dumb fukks who bought it no wonder society is doomed there are too many dummies

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

You realize this fight was basically exactly what it would have been 5 years ago right? Maybe Manny would have thrown a little more, but that's it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The lawyer fees will be much more than $100 assuming you can outsmart Pac's lawyers.

Indeep

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The lawyer fees will be much more than $100 assuming you can outsmart Pac's lawyers.
    Its like a class action suit against one of those mutual fund companies. You will end up with $1.06 after you fill out 20 pages of paperwork, and wait four years.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Honestly I knew it was torn before the fight---about 11:30 i got a txt......so did a buddy of mine....all big $$ and celebs's knew...if you went to vegas and lost 100$....its more than anyone in the know bc they all made $$-----no joke.....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

As if we didnt know before hand...it was the biggest hustle in a while...shame on me for not max betting this ...worth a fligh to vegas and a 50K bet IMo...easier said now...but we knew it was gonna be floyd in 12.....and the lines was up forever not a line you had to book a flight immediately...could have flown in a week or so in advance and left...

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Honestly I knew it was torn before the fight---about 11:30 i got a txt......so did a buddy of mine....all big $$ and celebs's knew...if you went to vegas and lost 100$....its more than anyone in the know bc they all made $$-----no joke.....
    There was a huge rush of floyd money between 630 and fight time so had to have been leaked that the shot was denied and he was hurt

First 1234 Last