shantyman
    shantyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11179

Why lang is a loser

It is really pathetic to hear Brandon Lang crowing about how successful he has been over the last 33 weeks. This "epic" run followed an absolutely horrendous run by Lang that buried his clients by more than the 8,115 dimes of net profit that he is now claiming. In fact, during his "epic" run he has won 10 straight 150 dime releases. What that means is that not counting those ten plays, his clients are actually DOWN about 7,000 dimes during the last 33 weeks of his "epic" run. Now I am all for giving the devil his due, and yes, winning ten large plays in a row is an accomplishment, but many of those bail out plays were lucky winners by him (see for example the Super Bowl), and could have gone either way. In other words, there was nothing to suggest that his major plays were based on superior handicapping skills or Vegas making egregious line errors. Another example of Lang's phoniness is that when he has a chance to end the week on the plus side, his Monday pick will be a small play to guarantee a winning week. Then when he's up 2-3 units he will say that the most important thing is getting paid by "your man." But notice when he has a losing week, he immediately tries to divert everyone from another losing week (of which he now has had 3 out of the last 4) and tries to talk about his "epic" run. Don't be fooled. He is nothing but an absolute phony.

BreadWinner
    BreadWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3414

As much as I dislike Lang and he is a longtime loser, your post is extremely inaccurate. Over the past 33 weeks he is actually up. No where near down 7,000 units. lol

I've had his package over the past year to fade him and he was profitable through the Fall & Winter months. He has just now cooled off and begun losing consistently again. Almost every big play he has released over the past 5 months has been a winner for him.

AGENT526
    AGENT526's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2310

I believe what shanty is trying to say is if u take away the(10) 150 dime plays he's won over that time he's down 700 dimes. Lang is a salesmen so he's always going to tell u about the positive

shantyman

Agent you are totally correct. If Breadwinner had looked at the facts he would have understood that Lang is down some 7,000 dimes if the 150 dime plays are removed. But then those who believe in Lang aren't concerned with reality.

pacman63
    pacman63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1991

He's all about marketing. Try's to sell dreams and is nothing but a slimy lying salesman. If he was any good he would keep a record long term to show he can make you a profit but he can't. That's why I will never understand how Pacino and the other big name Hollywood stars partnered with this sleeze ball

shantyman

Pacino and the others have never endorsed Lang. Someone thought that the embellished "story" would make a good movie (he was wrong), and the actors were merely hired to play roles.

pacman63
    pacman63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1991

You may be correct but having langs arms around them on langs personnel scammer site makes me think that Pacino will do anything for a buck cause he knows exactly what langs site is for. To sell bullshit. Just my opinion

shantyman

While the photo is legitimate and was probably taken one day on the set of the movie, I can guarantee that neither Pacino nor McConaughey ever anticipated that it would be used as an endorsement of Lang's web site or the worth of Lang's prognostications.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

its all about your clients money in your pocket

check me out on twitter

@BigBearHairyBalls&Winners

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14840

shantyman

There are plenty of people who have had their photos taken with Al Pacino, but I wouldn't buy picks from any of them.