smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Up to 4

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Take rockets +175. Good value right? Clippers in 4 or 5 games.
    Nice, I'm on Rockets series price even bigger now.

natesniper8
    natesniper8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Nate u think lax to hou is only a 40 min flight ? ROTFLMFAO

LOL. 40 game time minutes is what i was referring to, my bad didn't have time to proof read.. That's about what most of the better plays get right? some 30 (sorry, game time minutes not flight). It's nothing either way. Referring to players being tired, it's a nap of a flight and 40 minutes for them is nothing. Thought you might be smart enough to use logic, so i shouldn't have to add in "game time". lol Do you play competitive ball or just sit on a forum all day. 40 minutes broken down over 2 and half hours with plenty of breaks and time outs doesn't effect a professional well conditioned athlete 48 hours later. And for some reason you were using that as an edge in your pick. lmao
    Last edited by natesniper8; 05-07-15 at 02:28 PM.

natesniper8

Lol either as game 1 shows no paul + short turn around didn't affect them. F series price I took clippers game 1 hard ML and spread (tho i did series clip too)but ML was better. Seriously tho, better team getting 8 points lmao. clippers played like sh*t and still wiped their asses with them. Best line I've seen this year. Taking houston before the series started is the dumbest thing ever. Why wouldn't you take a chance this series splits first 2 then take + money if your that confident? Better pray paul doesn't come back so houston can steal another close one, only way houston has a shot.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post

good for you. you about to get buried in homerism. rockets are NOT beating the clippers

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    good for you. you about to get buried in homerism. rockets are NOT beating the clippers
    Just like how you get buried on 90% of your bets? Or will this be worse?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Nate did u see the line move on gm 1. Everyone and t heir fukking. Brother was using the quick turnaround time in their analysis

homie1975

Nate u took clips ml last night too and lost just admit it

lakerboy

Just like how you get buried on 90% of your bets? Or will this be worse?
    yeah im hitting 10%. great call. nice avatar

natesniper8

Nate did u see the line move on gm 1. Everyone and t heir fukking. Brother was using the quick turnaround time in their analysis
    lmao off majority people lose money. real reason wasn't turn around time bud, it was chris paul being officially out. u think they didn't know about the quick turn around sunday afternoon? lol.

natesniper8

Nate u took clips ml last night too and lost just admit it
    lol. sorry no betting yesterday, at least not before the game. That'd be dumb to bet clips twice in a row without paul. i figure series would split.. Could prove it if i wanted to since I get pm'd all the time and i said made ti crystal clear to my boys not how it works, called patience.. I did do a little live bet for fun, got clip at +9.5 during first quarter. right when i made the bet it went to +11.5 but i had to go. but i don't count that as real bet win or lose. Also got bulls live game bet +22.5. lol couldn't say no. bulls went on 8-0 run right after ward so that was fun. but then tiny bet on clips under 227.5 live game.

it's whatever man. i like money and i understand basketball better than most so i'll always cash in on this sport during playoffs. seriously just a tip taking the home favorite is not too smart when playing a team that's good. if they go 1-1, home court advantage shifts and you get way better odds. if they lose game 1 instead of 2 like they did, your odds are even better then them losing game 2. did same thing with spurs last year in finals. was high on them against miami, wanted to take them for series real bad, figured cle would steal one, luckily cleveland stole the first and my odds were great then i unloaded. takes patience but it works out better.

good luck on your houston pick.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a Zig zag approach aye Nate?
    Zig Zag Tends to work better in close matchups. Guys who watch games all year dont get it because playing the same team over and over is so much more mental. It's human nature 101. You're zagging on dogs only, in certain spots, which is a really good angle to take in these tight 7 game series where both teams can win any game and losing two in a row is almost certain elimination. From a human nature aspect I like it.

homie1975

The line now clips -4 which tells u the market thought -2.5 was too low. It probably closes -5 with or without Paul

lakerboy

The line now clips -4 which tells u the market thought -2.5 was too low. It probably closes -5 with or without Paul

All it tells is us that the clips make a late rally and win by 5 or more. Rockets will control till late. Let me know how I was wrong.

natesniper8

you could call it that. I don't think of it that way. some time home teams get points who I think should win and those are my fav. but playoff wise it just doesn't happen often where the home team gets point and is actually better, for sure not 1st round, but it does during regular season and happen here and there 2nd/3rd finals. i guess it breaks down to if you know whether a team is truly better than the other but instead of playing the game, play the series. basketball is a game of runs and so are series.

homie1975

The line is now -6.5 really close to what most of us thought. -2.5 was a clear mistake

natesniper8

agreed.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

sure looks like dead money to me bro.

Duke Blue Devils (JJ and Austin) > Rockets

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    sure looks like dead money to me bro.

Duke Blue Devils (JJ and Austin) > Rockets
    This is why 95% of sports bettors are losers. They over react to 1 game and bet with their emotions or heart. Everyone is going to load up on the Clippers in game 4 and the Rockets will find a way to win. I seen it 1000 times.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

This is why 95% of sports bettors are losers. They over react to 1 game and bet with their emotions or heart. Everyone is going to load up on the Clippers in game 4 and the Rockets will find a way to win. I seen it 1000 times.
    I've been saying all along that the Rockets are garbage. Can't win vs good teams when you shoot as bad as they do from the line and your star center is terrified of the person he is playing against.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    I've been saying all along that the Rockets are garbage. Can't win vs good teams when you shoot as bad as they do from the line and your star center is terrified of the person he is playing against.
    This is why 95% of sports bettors are losers and Vegas and the bookies are filthy rich. Fans and bettors overreact to a game as use the last game as a guide to bet the next game. The Rockets are underdogs by +7.5 for Game 4. Everybody and their moms will unload their money on the Clippers thinking they will get the blowout win. But, Vegas and the refs will disappoint these bettors to rake in millions for them. Rockets will win Game 4; not just because I want them to, but because that's the way the crooked world of sports betting is.

natesniper8

This is why 95% of sports bettors are losers and Vegas and the bookies are filthy rich. Fans and bettors overreact to a game as use the last game as a guide to bet the next game. The Rockets are underdogs by +7.5 for Game 4. Everybody and their moms will unload their money on the Clippers thinking they will get the blowout win. But, Vegas and the refs will disappoint these bettors to rake in millions for them. Rockets will win Game 4; not just because I want them to, but because that's the way the crooked world of sports betting is.
    I agree and disagree with different parts. People do use the last game for sure which is great for me, gives me better odds. But clippers are better period. It should be 3-0 with 2 games without a PG for clips. It's uneven. With that being said, I'm heavy on clips but I'd never take clips -7.5, way too many in basketball period. Can be up 15 all game and lose. And to say you'll be up 15 is tough. With so many people on Houston I think that's why they're filthy rich, they keep betting their fav team thinking they'll bounce back, especially when they're getting 7.5 pts. Houston is due to play good in this series, should be 0-3. I do agree they fight hard. I don't think they pull it off but either way I'm heavy on clips for the series, just not this game. I love getting clips +7.5 not the other way around. Let's see if houston will get 60+ free throws and deandre jordan out of game early, like game 2 to make this a series, just to have shot. Time will tell.

yydouble
    Golf Expert

Yes

yydouble
    Golf Expert

44,000 post in this forum alone. Get a life.

homie1975

Hou fooled the shit outta me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Howard in Harden were major disappointments

Both show why they're never considered elite players

homie1975

Rockets hellbent on getting back to staples
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Clippers now have some pressure to close this out at home.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

It was a nice adjustment by McHale starting Josh Smith. Terrence Jones was getting out rebounded badly. We need to start Smith again for any chance in LA.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

It was a nice adjustment by McHale starting Josh Smith. Terrence Jones was getting out rebounded badly. We need to start Smith again for any chance in LA.
    Rockets are done. You're so stupid. Just stop posting

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    Rockets are done. You're so stupid. Just stop posting
    What happened today redneck crackhead? You're fkin stupider, you're the one that needs to stop posting. Your an embarrassment.

ZetaPsi808

What happened today redneck crackhead? You're fkin stupider, you're the one that needs to stop posting. Your an embarrassment.
    I won my rockets +3 bet today. That's what happened you stupid little boy

Rockets will never win a ring with harden he's just not good enough

Now get to bed before mommy whoops your ass

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    I won my rockets +3 bet today. That's what happened you stupid little boy

Rockets will never win a ring with harden he's just not good enough

Now get to bed before mommy whoops your ass
    Sure you bet on the Rockets you lil -- . I honestly don't care who or what you bet. You are still a clueless and immature -- that knows nothing about basketball. Now go fk your mom.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-18-15 at 06:10 AM.

ZetaPsi808

***** lay offfff the drugs

homie1975

Wow. Wow

First 123 Last