t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

WGC Match Play

Early Saturday:

Paul Casey -128 over Charl Schwartzel for 4 units - Casey is playing great golf this year. He's an excellent match play player. I think he dusts Schwartzel here.

Hideki Matsuyama +160 over Rory McIlroy for 2 units - This is a must bet. All the value is on Matsuyama. This match is a coinflip. Matsuyama is one of the best players in the world at the moment.

1 unit each on Matsuyama and Casey to win it all. Both are +1200.

Unit size is $50. Money to be made on these matches, even with all the other action on Saturday.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Tailing. Do you watch golf a lot? I can't put myself through it, short attention span I guess!

I've noticed some incredibly sharp plays from you on the sport it's impressive stuff.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wizzle not bad in golf

Casey playing great this year

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Tailing. Do you watch golf a lot? I can't put myself through it, short attention span I guess!

I've noticed some incredibly sharp plays from you on the sport it's impressive stuff.
    I haven't watched much of this week but I follow the sport closely.

One thing I should have checked before I took Casey and Matsuyama to win it - they are on the same side of the bracket.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Early Saturday:

Paul Casey -128 over Charl Schwartzel for 4 units - Casey is playing great golf this year. He's an excellent match play player. I think he dusts Schwartzel here.

Hideki Matsuyama +160 over Rory McIlroy for 2 units - This is a must bet. All the value is on Matsuyama. This match is a coinflip. Matsuyama is one of the best players in the world at the moment.

1 unit each on Matsuyama and Casey to win it all. Both are +1200.

Unit size is $50. Money to be made on these matches, even with all the other action on Saturday.
    Added 1 unit to Matsuyama +150 over McIlroy.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

hit Matsy last night.
    hitting Casey right now. he's up nice.