DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Ha damn kids you put money on the Eagles next saturday you will be losing money again. Eagles are probably the most overrated team in the nfl. Seriously who have they beat? This so called high powered offense who have they put these points on? The giants, chiefs, tampa big deal. In 2 games vs dallas they have scored how many points kids 16. Eagles have no running game and depend on the deep ball. Problem is Wade Phillips has this Dallas defense playing the best in football right now. They have now held the Saints, Chargers and Eagles to all of there season lows. Not to mention those are the 3 best offenses in the NFL. You don't want to go into the playoffs with the mind set the Eagles have. Getting blown out with more on the line like the Eagles had. Look for the same come next Saturday a domination by the better team Dallas.

agreed! I will put 5 units on Dallas right now.

DALLAS-3½-110

I see 27-10 final Dallas

Jag8917
    Jag8917's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah. I'm getting on board with Dallas.

Mini19
    Mini19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I can never bet on a team that McNabb is the QB. He sucks. They blew a chance to get a bye week, the second seed and a home playoff game.

Pulling a no-show yesterday seems only fitting that they get knocked out in the first round, on the road.

I ****ing hate the Cowboys but I hope they kill Philly Sunday again.
    I guess that'll be after Philly kills them on saturday?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Mini19 View Post
    I guess that'll be after Philly kills them on saturday?

no chance

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

i was on philly twice when dal beat them,looks like i was on the wrong side twice,im taking dal.....phily has a big play offense,but if they dont get those big plays,they have nothing...they dont have a running game,and their def isnt looking solid at all anymore...dal is a very balanced team,that is clicking at the perfect time

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Dallas is too physical for Philly! Philly has always been a chuck-n-duck offense with Reid calling the shots...no power running EVER! PManning has had his problems in the past trying to carry a one-dimensional offense in the playoffs and he's 5x better than McNabb! Its still tough to beat a team twice in 7-8 days time and Philly does have alot of experience! Pass at this point for me but I lean Dallas! GB +120 is my only play so far!

msec512
    msec512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Dallas-4

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

Dallas -4 is easy bait for suckers, keep drinking the turd kool aide.

EliteCapper
    EliteCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

... Eagles are probably the most overrated team in the nfl. ...
    I wouldn't say overrated. They're just a little on the inconsistant side

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Tough to win 3 vs same opponent in a season. Don't think the Cowboys are consistent enough to pull off the trifecta---Eagles squeak out the win, 23-20.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I think it is very hard for two division teams that know each other so well to beat one team three times in a year so I am siding with the Eagles here. They got the experience in the playoffs and they did not play Vick at all in the Dallas game. I look for the Eagles to use him this week and Westbrook will get used more also.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

I just cant Philly. They had a lot to play for and Dallas kicked their ass.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    I just cant Philly. They had a lot to play for and Dallas kicked their ass.
    They did, they had a bye and the division on the line, but watching that game something wasn't right, I'm not saying they lost on purpose because that's retarded, but the offense can't score 3 points, the D that blitzes the most among the league only calls 5 over 40 minutes of defensive gameplay, the team looked like they were playing a meaningless game with a #1 seed and bye already locked. I don't know what to make of it, I have to give Dallas credit they did work, but if you think the same Eagles team shows up next week your sadly mistaken, division game, playoffs, take the points, Vegas will make a fortune on the suckers betting -4.

jayroy25
    jayroy25's Avatar Become A Pro!

the birds didnt blitz at all in the first half. next week it will be different. birds also had so many miscues that could have turned that game around. im goin birds

moneymaker09
    moneymaker09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

philly +4 dallas gnna get blown out

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

YOU would think can 7 days make a difference, gee, thats like getting into a fight with someone ,beating him to death, then you bump into him the following week at the club again, and can a rematch be any different, well winning in football sometimes take those that have the balls to take the points. If Philly is truely a championship team with real mean tuff guys they will win, emotion is 80 percent of the battle,this is why I love football its the same as Darwins theory , the fit will survive.

wallyjones2009
    wallyjones2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas ml

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think philly laid down like other teams. I think they come in & legitimately were trying but found themselved down 2 TD's. Then they quit! The cincy/jets game has me more puzzled. I think cincy really cant stop the jets running game. I really don't trust a rookie QB with color coded cards but laying points with the Bengals??? I am a huge Manning fan, I am from Tennessee, but I think it would be sweet for the jets to knock 'em out!

BroadStreetBully
    BroadStreetBully's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cowboys NFC champs? Not so fast

True, The Eagles were the Dallas of last yr, and never showed up for this game, how? I have no clue......lets not forget the last few weeks shall we.
    1) Dallas beats the saints, a team who has been flirting with a meltdown for the past few weeks with close calls to Redskins and Falcons(with back up QB)
    2) They get a long week and go to Washington to shutout a pitiful Redskins team, who last time I checked is getting dismantled from the top down.
    3) Finally yesterday they blanked the Eagles, but lets be honest, when it was 14-0 the birds decided to pretty much pack it up and wait til Saturday, bad call as far as Im concerned, but Andy Reid has done many things in the last 10yrs that make me scratch my head..all Im saying is dont go crowning The Cowboys NFC champs yet, In the playoffs, the Eagles can play with the best of them.

BroadStreetBully
    BroadStreetBully's Avatar Become A Pro!

let me get this straight, this is the same Cowboys who lost to the Giants twice(philly beat them twice), beat a saints team, who was due for weeks for a loss, and blanked a pitiful redskins team on 10 days rest....ok just checking....i get your point dallas was up for the Eagles and why shouldnt they, but winning back to back weeks? especially in the playoffs...i think you may be surprised thats all

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ha damn kids you put money on the Eagles next saturday you will be losing money again. Eagles are probably the most overrated team in the nfl. Seriously who have they beat? This so called high powered offense who have they put these points on? The giants, chiefs, tampa big deal. In 2 games vs dallas they have scored how many points kids 16. Eagles have no running game and depend on the deep ball. Problem is Wade Phillips has this Dallas defense playing the best in football right now. They have now held the Saints, Chargers and Eagles to all of there season lows. Not to mention those are the 3 best offenses in the NFL. You don't want to go into the playoffs with the mind set the Eagles have. Getting blown out with more on the line like the Eagles had. Look for the same come next Saturday a domination by the better team Dallas.
    u realize u discredited the eagles offense and then u pump up the dallas defense by saying they shut down the eagles top 3 ranked offense? its one or the other, haha.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

let me start this by saying a month ago i picked phi to go to the superbowl...that being said i think i may have been wrong... i mean im hearing lots of reasons ppl have to take phi but the bottom line is dal absolutely dominated both lines of scrimmage..all year ive been saying phi can be had if some1 would pound the rock down there throat(when i picked them to represent the nfc at the time wasnt sure there was such a team out there) there run defense has been suspect at best at times this year..honestly the only thing that could stop dal is there idiot coaching staff going away from the run(which at times for reasons unknown to me they have)...far as phi not blitzing a lot last week it was unusual to say the least there are several ways you could look at this 1 being phi was saving it for this week(doesnt make a lot of sense unless they felt even if they did bring it all they could still lose and be in this spot therefore saving it) 2 is it possible that they realized in the 1st matchup they played there usual blitz d and romo beat them maybe they thought they where better served dropping back hoping romo would revert to making mistakes(obviously didnt happen) bottom line is im not sure there is a way to fix being physically manhandled which phi was and i would think will be again...phi certainly has the coaching edge but honestly imo that is about it and the coaches cant change the physicality level....in the end i gotta think its either dal or no play something 6 weeks ago i didnt think you would here me say

2daBank

on another note i think it really sucks that we get all these week 17 replays i think this makes these games harder to cap than they should be

6_Feet_Under
    6_Feet_Under's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinking Dallas played their playoff game last week.It's hard for a team to crank it up to that emotional level they played with last week.Cowboys may also come into this game a little to overconfident.Line appears a bit short to me coming off a 24-0 thrashing.Things didn't make sense for Philly,no blitzing goes completely against their style.I'm not saying they weren't trying,but it definitely appeared they were keeping some tricks in their bag.Philly will not get embarrased again.I see them rising and Dallas coming down.Reid and McNabb have never lost a first round playoff game and I see them righting the ship here.While Romo and Phillips...........won a regular season game last week in their careers.With the money on the line I can't back Romo.I like the Eagles in this spot as they have been here before.........and will respond.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

I think we should see a different Eagles team in terms of effort. What concerns me with them is their LB's in pass coverage on Whitten, Barber and Jones out of the backfield. With that, they need to blitz Romo from the time they get off the plane and not let him get comfy. He can make mistakes when pressured and forced to make plays. Hopefully, Reid and staff make all the adjustments.

shock11
    shock11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Dallas

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

All the excuse-making in the world for that performance Sunday by Philly and the rationalization about a 3rd loss against a division opponent can't change the facts:

Philly had much more than Dallas to play for last week and they were thoroughly dominated in all aspects of the game.

Dallas handled the blitz by gakking them for big chunks of yardage early, rushing and passing, which is why they smartly backed off or could have been down by 30 at halftime.

The Dallas offense has too many weapons for the Philly D and controls time of possession, and, Philly doesn't have the talent to score enough on the Dallas defense to pull this one out.

They are simply outmatched against a more talented team that is confident and on a roll.

End of story.

Brocc
    Got Surf
    Brocc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4585

I'm glad I see so many Dallas picks with confidence...This is going to be a huge $$$ maker for Vegas...Keep bringing the Dallas action..

8550937's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19992

your guess is good as mine

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Brocc View Post
    I'm glad I see so many Dallas picks with confidence...This is going to be a huge $$$ maker for Vegas...Keep bringing the Dallas action..
    no disrespect but this is a ridiculous fukin statement...your drawing conclusions off a very small sample size arnt you? this game is pretty equally divided books should win no matter what..if we are going to make totally speculative guesses about what the books want id say they dont want the almost 70% on phi ml to get paid

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

What did the Eagles do last week to make you think they will win this game? Do you think they didn't try because a first round bye mean nothing to them? I'm sure they like to play on the road in the wild card round.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Dallas is the only favorite I like all weekend.

6_Feet_Under
    6_Feet_Under's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one with half a brain would say the eagles were not trying.The eagles have been here before,so losing is not the end of the world.I think that is a more appropriate way to put it.They won a first round game "on the road" last year.It amazes me how you guys have the W marked down already.I'd be afraid if no plays were there during the game.However,plenty of plays were there to be had against this impenetrable defense.Bad throws,and too many dropped balls.Dallas played well sure,but the eagles execution was horrific.That can be corrected.Eagles rebound here,and Jerry Jones stays up in his box.

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha i miss it when jerry would come down to the field and give kisses to TO

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles
    play the loser

First 1234 Last