innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    This guy says it all.

I saw the stats --not that they matter in playoff, but also not that past playoff stats matter too-- it's a Tampa Bay Year. They can handle Rangers, Hawks, Ducks, to put it shorter they can handle anything. They are the underdogs to win the Cup.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by innn View Post
    This guy says it all.

I saw the stats --not that they matter in playoff, but also not that past playoff stats matter too-- it's a Tampa Bay Year. They can handle Rangers, Hawks, Ducks, to put it shorter they can handle anything. They are the underdogs to win the Cup.
    As a Rangers fan.. I also follow the bolts closely. That team is not a threat to any of the remaining 3 teams. Rangers 4-2 series & ducks 4-3 .. Ducks win the cup .

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No more Holtby, the Cup is ours. Bishop and Crawford, can finally score some goals.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Tampa will be the toughest challenge though, IMO. If the Rangers can get through them, time to hoist the Cup. If Tampa wins, then the West will win. Have a feeling the Ducks make it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

West will win regardless just like last year

Superior teams

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6422

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    As a Rangers fan.. I also follow the bolts closely. That team is not a threat to any of the remaining 3 teams. Rangers 4-2 series & ducks 4-3 .. Ducks win the cup .
    Not a threat. 6-1 against the other three, the 1 loss a shootout loss to Chicago. Cary Price best goalie in the league this year. Except when he played the Lightning. Lundqvist is great, no doubt. Bolts scored 15 in 3 games against NY (2 games in NY). What does this mean? Nothing. But I likes our chances.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Tampa vs Ducks final

Ducks win it like I've mentioned numerous times before

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Tampa will be the toughest challenge though, IMO. If the Rangers can get through them, time to hoist the Cup. If Tampa wins, then the West will win. Have a feeling the Ducks make it.

Doubt you get by Tampa and West wins cup again regardless

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Did they win?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

nyr are minus 140 to win series. West will beat the east. I love to bet against nyr to win the cup. I think tampa beats them,,they have more scoring and faster then caps. When u need to go 7 games and an ot to beat caps in second round..u just r not the best team in league.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    nyr are minus 140 to win series. West will beat the east. I love to bet against nyr to win the cup. I think tampa beats them,,they have more scoring and faster then caps. When u need to go 7 games and an ot to beat caps in second round..u just r not the best team in league.
    Many people had Isles to win the whole thing, so if Caps beat them to go to the second round, they can't be that bad. Besides, Kings had to go to game 7 in every round and still won. I guess Kings weren't the best team in the league last year then..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7612

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Let's hope ducks make you correct. If they don't you should stop trying to give hockey advice. You dumbfukk indian.

First 123