Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Right. A bunch of babies everywhere. No one is getting fired. All the Rockets fans loved it.
    He did get fired

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015...anks-day-tweet

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sad world we live in....the dude behind it got fired

Apparently he's been doing a great job for a few years and won awards for his work behind the Rockets twitter handle

“I never meant to offend anybody,” Shanks said. “I attempted an admittedly edgy jab at the Mavericks’ expense and it did not go over well with everyone. The organization supported my efforts to make the account one of the best in the NBA by pushing the envelope, but they deemed this too far.
    “I’m extremely grateful for the opportunities and experiences I got from the Rockets and know they acted in what they thought was their best interest (to) avoid any more controversy. I didn’t mean to advocate violence toward animals; just let my emotions get the best of me in a jab at the Mavs that was not very well thought out. I’m proud of my four seasons of award winning work with the Rockets and will always be a fan. I wish there would’ve been another method of punishment, but I have no ill feelings toward them. I loved my job.”

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

America seems gutless now with everything what a shame

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Agreed jj.....somewhere along the way America as a whole really lost the plot

People and corporations walking on eggshells and concerned with the feelings of every fukkin person and group and race above all else.....People suing left and right and crying about every fukkin thing possible

How do these punks wake up in the morning knowing they are pussies to the core?

This kinda stuff bothers me more than anything
    Points Awarded:

buddha gave MoneyLineDawg 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Yup 2015.

People live in fear and surrounded by media

Not that they are correlated or anything.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really stupid. Too bad he didn't work for ESPN, he'd just get suspended for a week.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hopefully He will get a job if he has a good resume and does good work

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

damn!...when I clicked on this thread I thought it was going to be something about Sasha's (Russian Rocket) twitter account!...

First 12