t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Where is Goat Milk?

Goat check in pal. It's nba playoffs season. Would love to get your thoughts on how things will unfold.

The Spurs are going to lose by the way.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i heard he is in the pen up in Jersey

Got caught with a bird and a chopper

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

bear call me after 9 pm eastern. will be off the grid before then. got us a voucher for ace hookers in vegas

t-wizzle

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

what about LAClippers? has he been around lately also?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

What's up Wizzle. I still like the Spurs or Warriors to win it all. Clips have always had some potential, but for them to beat the Spurs Paul has to be very very special. Like 30 and 10 everytime if they want to win. Clippers lack any kind of perimeter defense, and their bench is a joke. I mean their best perimeter defender is Chris Paul. I told you guys about 3 4 months ago that Kawai Leonard was gonna step up and take over this Spurs team. When you have a guy like that who can change the game on both ends, it makes the Spurs even more dangerous than they were last year imo.

Clips main adjustment from last game was Deandre not hedging hard on Tony Parker Duncan Pick and Rolls. In the first 3 games, Clippers were making it a point to stop Parker. Like I said, Rivers is the worst coach in the NBA when it comes to adjustments. Took him 3 games to realize Parker wasn't healthy and not hedge hard and instead stick home on the Spurs perimeter shooters and definitely stick on Leonard.

The problem with that is now Parker is gonna have a lot of free lanes to the bucket. Leonard got doubled in the post several times in the first game. He adjusted and now is taking Barnes off the dribble everytime. I don't know. I just see Rivers as an average coach when it comes to adjustments. A great motivator, but for the Clips to win this series Paul has to be absolutely spectacular -- and he really has been for 3/4 games. Paul is the best PG in the NBA man, been saying it for years. He needs a better team.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    What's up Wizzle. I still like the Spurs or Warriors to win it all. Clips have always had some potential, but for them to beat the Spurs Paul has to be very very special. Like 30 and 10 everytime if they want to win. Clippers lack any kind of perimeter defense, and their bench is a joke. I mean their best perimeter defender is Chris Paul. I told you guys about 3 4 months ago that Kawai Leonard was gonna step up and take over this Spurs team. When you have a guy like that who can change the game on both ends, it makes the Spurs even more dangerous than they were last year imo.

Clips main adjustment from last game was Deandre not hedging hard on Tony Parker Duncan Pick and Rolls. In the first 3 games, Clippers were making it a point to stop Parker. Like I said, Rivers is the worst coach in the NBA when it comes to adjustments. Took him 3 games to realize Parker wasn't healthy and not hedge hard and instead stick home on the Spurs perimeter shooters and definitely stick on Leonard.

The problem with that is now Parker is gonna have a lot of free lanes to the bucket. Leonard got doubled in the post several times in the first game. He adjusted and now is taking Barnes off the dribble everytime. I don't know. I just see Rivers as an average coach when it comes to adjustments. A great motivator, but for the Clips to win this series Paul has to be absolutely spectacular -- and he really has been for 3/4 games. Paul is the best PG in the NBA man, been saying it for years. He needs a better team.

The Clippers size is too much. They methodically work a 2 man game with Paul and Griffin and pressure the defense by utilizing the elbows. The Clippers are the best team in the league at getting to their spot around the foul line and elbows. That's the best place to run an offense because there are so many options. Paul or Griffin can pull up and knock that shot down every time. If Duncan comes up they lob it to Jordan. If the perimeter D collapses, Redick can drill a 3.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Lol

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

I would have guessed rioting in baltimore.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The Clippers size is too much. They methodically work a 2 man game with Paul and Griffin and pressure the defense by utilizing the elbows. The Clippers are the best team in the league at getting to their spot around the foul line and elbows. That's the best place to run an offense because there are so many options. Paul or Griffin can pull up and knock that shot down every time. If Duncan comes up they lob it to Jordan. If the perimeter D collapses, Redick can drill a 3.
    Reddick can't do shit man. Leonard is gonna guard him all the time. Parker is getting whatever he wants. He's not healthy but still. Duncan is getting anything too and so is Leonard. The Spurs just have way too many pieces and overall depth. Like I said Paul has to be phenomenal for Clips to win this series because they just don't have enough around him. They have no lock down perimeter defender like Leonard. Paul and Griffin have to do everything for this team, but Paul is much more vital to their success. Anything less than 30ish and 10, I can't see the Clips beating the Spurs man. And their making it tough for Paul. He's getting tired too, I can sense it. Even if the Clips somehow manage to win the next two games, I don't see them getting by the next round because Paul has to basically play 44 minutes a game.

That's too many minutes for a pg.

Goat Milk

That's too many minutes for a pg. Pop is just outcoaching Rivers too. I never liked Rivers, the guy is easy to read. Pop zone in the 2nd quarter came out of no where and was super effective. Then he never even went back to it. He makes so many small decisions throughout the game. Leaving Leonard on the bench until 6 minutes left was a mistake that almost cost Spurs the game.

Pop made another mistake by leaving Danny Green in there at the end instead of Ginobli. You could see Green was getting tired guarding Paul. I knew his legs were done. After, he bricked a FT and then bricked a wide open 3, Paul was also abusing him in the 4th quarter.

Goat Milk

Exactly. No one in the NBA respects the Clippers because they whine all the time. Barnes complains on every call. This team is just not mentally tough. Crawford flops around on every jumper trying to get an and 1. I never liked the pieces around CP3 and Griffin. You can't blame Griffin. Blame Doc Rivers. THe guy is just not that smart. Blake Griffin and Cp3 need a rest once in awhile. Why is Spencer Hawes not playing in this series? Absolutely ridiculous. You play Big Baby over Hawes. WTF is big baby gonna do for you? The guy goes crazy after he scores 1 bucket. His max ceiling is like 6 points and 5 rebounds. Hawes can drill 3s, pass the ball, rebound. He sucks on defense but give Griffin a couple minute rest every quarter and let Hawes play.

Also why has he stopped double teaming Leonard? That was the reason the Clippers won the first game. He hasn't done it since. Leonard is getting anywhere he wants at any moment. Your just hoping he misses shots.

Why not play Dauntey Jones? The guy is a proven defender in the NBA and I guarantee he'll do a better job on Leonard than Barnes. And its not like Barnes is doing shit on offense anyway. They're sticking a hobbled Tony Parker on Barnes

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Spencer hawes sucks at basketball and that is a fact

t-wizzle

This is why I like having Goat around. He knows his shit. Good stuff goat.

The Hawes thing is mind boggling. Sure he sucks but he adds the shooting aspect that Big baby doesn't have. Davis gets abused because he's too short and isn't much of a shooter. They need to utilize Hawes to stretch the defense during those bench minutes late 1st/early 2nd and late 3rd/early 4th.