LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

MLB - Sunday, 4/26/15

7 MLB Plays Sunday

Indians / Tigers OVER 8.5 +100 (Heritage)
    Blue Jays +130 (Heritage)
    Brewers +136 (Heritage)
    Cardinals / Brewers UNDER 7.5 -105 (Heritage)
    White Sox +121 (Heritage)
    Diamondbacks +142 (5 Dimes)
    Giants +116 (Heritage)

YTD: 57-58-3, +2.39

LT Profits

1 MLB Addition

8 MLB Plays Sunday

Blue Jays / Rays UNDER 7.5 -115 (Heritage)
    Brewers +136 (Heritage)
    Giants +116 (Heritage)

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

get some!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

LT Profits

Another MLB Addition

9 MLB Plays Sunday

Blue Jays / Rays UNDER 7.5 -115 (Heritage)
    Brewers +136 (Heritage)
    Astros +141 (Heritage)
    Giants +116 (Heritage)

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

White Sox?????

Royals are 7-1 when Facing a lefty.

Volquez is among the league leaders in whip.

Royals are 7-3 against AL central opponents.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    White Sox?????

Royals are 7-1 when Facing a lefty.

Volquez is among the league leaders in whip.

Royals are 7-3 against AL central opponents.
    i know you just found whip and it supper exciting to you but there lots of other things to look at in determining why his whip has been so low. namely his babip is .210 at the moment which far exceeds anything in his career, it stands to reason once some of those balls being hit land or get threw holes that his whip will go up.. his hr/fb ratio as of now is also far below his career arc, we not talking bout a guy that hasnt been around so if you wanna believe that his 3 gm sample this year is more important than what he been throughout his career more power to ya, odds are you will be starting threads about how much you hate him sooner than later tho.
    Points Awarded:

jmbrandt87 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Yons18 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

That's absolutely right 2dabank.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i know you just found whip and it supper exciting to you but there lots of other things to look at in determining why his whip has been so low. namely his babip is .210 at the moment which far exceeds anything in his career, it stands to reason once some of those balls being hit land or get threw holes that his whip will go up.. his hr/fb ratio as of now is also far below his career arc, we not talking bout a guy that hasnt been around so if you wanna believe that his 3 gm sample this year is more important than what he been throughout his career more power to ya, odds are you will be starting threads about how much you hate him sooner than later tho.
    Nice write up "banker" . Isn't Danks kind of a "gas can" though??? I can't figure out who the hell is pitching this game??? One sight has Danks, SBR doesn't , the Boston papers do???

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I have watched Volquez throughout his entire career.

It started off pretty good and then he hit a rough patch and he looked like he was on the verge on not having a job on MLB pitching staff.

However last year something clicked for him and he has re-invented himself and so far this year its been more of the same. Volquez is on point right now and the Royals are red hot.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Right with you on Tor and Hou; time to collect.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Nice write up "banker" . Isn't Danks kind of a "gas can" though??? I can't figure out who the hell is pitching this game??? One sight has Danks, SBR doesn't , the Boston papers do???
    He's one of those pitchers you can't predict: either throws bricks all game or have a no-hitter going through 6...

2daBank

ya, im certainly not endorsing danks. just commenting on volquez being this perceived stud. think danks has pretty solid numbers vs kc but i didnt bet it..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    He's one of those pitchers you can't predict: either throws bricks all game or have a no-hitter going through 6...

ya, im certainly not endorsing danks. just commenting on volquez being this perceived stud. think danks has pretty solid numbers vs kc but i didnt bet it..
    So, Danks is pitching today @ 2:10 PM ????

2daBank

It started off pretty good and then he hit a rough patch and he looked like he was on the verge on not having a job on MLB pitching staff.

However last year something clicked for him and he has re-invented himself and so far this year its been more of the same. Volquez is on point right now and the Royals are red hot.
    he was solid last year. he still outperformed his metrics and while some pitchers simply do and i dont look at advanced stats as the end all be all that some do, they have far more predictive qualities than your untrained eye (no offense).. he has never had a very good k/bb ratio and last year wasnt much different, his walks were lower but so were his punch outs..

2daBank

very true, gun to my head id say he pitches well today, think im gonna look at his history on certain days rest as a lot of pitchers simply perform better on different days off..

2daBank

So, Danks is pitching today @ 2:10 PM ????

yea believe so..

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]
    magnumsr35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1523

Serious money on the Brewers today. Line just dropped

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by magnumsr35 View Post
    Serious money on the Brewers today. Line just dropped
    going back to the larussa days my cards have never been great at sweeping. their mantra has always been to win series which they have already accomplished. in theory i agree with mil side but they playing such pathetic baseball i just cant put my money on them... i like the under cause i just dont see mil winning unless their pitching is very good as i wouldnt expect lynn and the pen to give up more than 3-4 runs tops..

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

lynn is 12-1 in April last 3 seasons

2daBank

lynn is 12-1 in April last 3 seasons
    which is why i went under, well mostly cause brew crew cant hit themselves out of a wet paper bag.. that 12-1 a little deceiving as before this year lynn was our resident guy we scored a ton of runs for every outing of his. his best quality was his ability to get deep into gms and keep cards in it till the offense got going..

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

he was solid last year. he still outperformed his metrics and while some pitchers simply do and i dont look at advanced stats as the end all be all that some do, they have far more predictive qualities than your untrained eye (no offense).. he has never had a very good k/bb ratio and last year wasnt much different, his walks were lower but so were his punch outs..
    Like your analytic approach, 2da'.

2daBank

you watch him get tagged in the 5th yesterday