Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I wont back a black child molester, wont back a black man that kills women or children (man killer is different, but I have to know the reasons). drug dealer that sells to children................... There's a lot of black men I wont back.

Now I can't speak for all black men. the ones that do back those kind of men aren't men at all as far as I am concerned
    but back one that beats women because he is a celebrity

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    but back one that beats women because he is a celebrity
    I never said I agreed with his woman beating ways. That is on him and him alone. I am just backing him to destroy that little midget in the ring come Saturday night (which I will be attending ring side of course)

But for what it's worth. Although I do not condone women abuse, she pretty much walked into it. His wife and the mother of his children and she's sleeping around and when her husband confronted her about it, she did not deny it? She brought that on herself and was a very disgraceful act that destroyed the mighty (till death do us part) marriage bond.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-30-15 at 11:40 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Big business are you an albino?

Talk to me bro

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

With that being said, I'm surprised he didn't kill the guy or at least badly injure him for sleeping with his wife.

I've done a lot of shit in my life (only 27), but you NEVER EVER sleep with another mans wife under any circumstances, unless that man has died.

That is why I said I will back man killers under certain circumstances. Sleeping with another mans wife is a justified killing that I will fully back.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Big business are you an albino?

Talk to me bro
    No, but speaking of Albinos, I was watching a movie with an Albino in it the other night. Quite a delightful and enchanting movie.

jjgold

lol
    Call me
    Need $20

Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

Saw a crazy ass brother go off in the gym the other day arguing about his bench. I was there with my grandma and as soon as he had threw a guy against the mirror and started throwing weights I jumped his ass along with my workout partner who is black and held his ass down till we could get help. Big Businees has a point you cant be afraid to get involved cause it could be you next.
    Wasnt going to risk my grandma getting hurt or anyone else for that matter. Even the cops when they arrived were grateful someone kept the situation from escalating.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman07 View Post
    Saw a crazy ass brother go off in the gym the other day arguing about his bench. I was there with my grandma and as soon as he had threw a guy against the mirror and started throwing weights I jumped his ass along with my workout partner who is black and held his ass down till we could get help. Big Businees has a point you cant be afraid to get involved cause it could be you next.
    Wasnt going to risk my grandma getting hurt or anyone else for that matter. Even the cops when they arrived were grateful someone kept the situation from escalating.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Smallbusiness how big are your calfs

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Smallbusiness show us your rooster now you puszy

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Smallbusiness how big are your calfs
    Toniest inappropriate

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Wow! If you ever wondered if the fix was in, this video puts any doubts to the side. Side by side with Al Sharpton, and then talking about 3 black women getting justice for Freddy. Even if the police were innocent, it doesn't look like they stand a chance. Al Sharpton saying they can have Baltimore a "national tone". I would think the best tone would be having a police department, and mayor that could have already controlled their city, instead of allowing all the drama we've seen this week.

jjgold

I think moving forward cops are going to have zero tolerance for ghetto areas and ghetto people breaking the law including riots

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Guys like Raven, bigbusiness other black posters I'm sure they're all good guys but they get in trouble when they defend these thugs.

It's time for the black race to step up as They have a lot of potential to better themselves
    I understand what you're saying, but you clearly missing the point

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Raven seems like a good guy,but I don't have time for BB

I appreciate that man, promise you I'm a great guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Don't always agree with Ravens, but he is good people.
    Appreciate that as well. You have any winners today?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    There are jobs available. Blacks don't want them. They are begging black people to work in construction, agriculture, factory jobs. But no they won't take them. They would rather try to make it in the NFL or NBA or be the next Tupac.

You want to solve the high young black unemployment rate? Get the jobs that are available!
    I can't speak on the entire country, but have you been to Baltimore? There actually aren't alot of jobs there outside of the medical field. Baltimore used to be a blue collar city...and in essence it still easy in terms of mentality, but it terms of opportunity there is not. It's as if it is a forgotten city interms of funding, support, education, etc. I'm from Baltimore but have lived in multiple cities. To put it in perspective, let's compare it to nearby Washington DC. The years I lived in DC, every year the city looked different. There was always some sort of expansion, upgrade, and routine maintenance. When I go back now, it's completely different than when I used to live there. Baltimore on the other hand, has looked the same for the most part since I can remember. No growth, there are places that if you aren't familiar with the area you'd think are uninhabitable, but people live there. So when people in Baltimore say there are no jobs, they're serious. That's a big part of the change that they want to see.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think moving forward cops are going to have zero tolerance for ghetto areas and ghetto people breaking the law including riots
    I think they 'll think twice about killing unarmed black men or shooting them in the back for a little bit .... At least I'd hope.

teaserpleaser

[QUOTE=Booya711;23949231]BB no disrespect but that is just outright dumb. I am intelligent enough to know that I never want to be associated with some stupid ass white hillbilly with no education and I would think that intelligent black people would say the same thing.

The difference is black people that have made it in the world get looked down upon by their peers and get called Uncle Tom and other dumb shit.

Many unsuccesful black people don't like the rise of successful black people and that is fact![/QUOTE]
    Can't argue with you there ....I have a theory on that that links to some slavery issue but it would take some time I don't have to explain. True statement though

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

We need an SBR Race Relations sub forum

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by framero View Post
    If you got time in your hands and I guess you live in so ca, why don't you go to any employee agency and see how many black guys are applying for job, mostly you will Mexicans like you stated but is because they are the ones who really want to get a job no matter how low the wages are
    Unfortunately no time for that I will be hiring a driver from the local west LA unemployment edd office in the hood most likely in the next few months or so if I can find a qualified worker with a clean dmv report and possibly a cdl. I'm going to put it up on the job board there. Plenty of black people applying for jobs in the work placement behind USC campus I see them some good jobs there to Some of the big oil firms are hiring them training them and turning their lives around no joke.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by framero View Post
    Tell me them why didn't you help your black unemployed family and hired some genetically gifted black guy to do all your work?
    Lmao I didn't even see this before I posted the other thing I'm just skimming through quickly got to go to the mountain grow 2 hour drive each way... I think its funn. I am going to find a family man if I can that has a decent background and is down on his luck and turn his life around or at least help ....we may even pay cash haven't decided yet it's pretty good deal for a dude who's down on his luck. Probably be after the outdoor season worse case If I remember I'll post pics of him\her giving thumbs up or something. I haven't ruled out a woman it's just city driving.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The reality is racism is never going away so why stress over it.

Religious conflicts have been going on since the beginning of time and aren't going away either so just enjoy what you got.

People rioting over some kid they didn't even know or probably gave two fukks about..

Cops are fukking idiots also so it's all a cyclical cluster fukk of stupid
    Racism will never go away, but institutional racism is what the real problem is. Nobody cares if one person doesnt like another person simply because of their race. The problem lies in being treated justly and fairly, which blacks are not for the most part. That is the problem and something white people will never understand because that doesnt happen to them. You have dumbasses like JJGold saying black people need to do better and so on. Why is it that when a black person does wrong it becomes black people need to so better, but when a white person does wronf its oh he's just a bad apple out of the majority of good?

and white people have no reason to riot, because when someone kills a white person, the killer goes to prison. Black people riot because if a cop kills a black person, it's likely to not even be considered a crime and there wont be a indictment. Goes back to be treated equally, which black people are not.

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Saw the stat where in 2014 police killed nearly 450 whites....less than 225 blacks.

Why aren't white in the streets rioting?
    Ok you have to actually look deeper than the numbers man. To keep everything statistical, based on those numbers that's twice as many whites being killed by cops as blacks, correct? In America, the population is made up of about 65% whites and only like 12-13% blacks. Thats 5 times as many whites in America. To keep things statistical, you'd assume there would be closer to five times as many whites killed by cops since there are 5 times more of them in the country. But theres oy 2 times, meaning theres a much higher percentage that someone killed my a cop will be black.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiffTFinancial

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    To keep things statistical, you'd assume there would be closer to five times as many whites killed by cops since there are 5 times more of them in the country. But theres oy 2 times, meaning theres a much higher percentage that someone killed my a cop will be black.
    Because there's a MUCH higher percentage that the person committing the act to get the cops involved will be black.

Fact.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser

One more thing it may take 10 more generations but I believe racism will be worked out of our culture you can already see it lets be honest how many generations are we removed from the end of slavery? How generations are we removed from Jim Crow civil rights era still fairly recent black peoples grand parents went through that non sense now it's to the point you can't even say anything remotely racist on social media or in public or the social media justice warriors will ruin you shame you to death. That's progress I remember a few years ago it was okay to fat shame, say things like "that's gay" people will look at you like you have 3 heads if you say that today. A shift is happening if you live in the south or Midwest it's just taking a little longer to get to you but it's coming I think that's pretty clear.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Racism will never go away, but institutional racism is what the real problem is. Nobody cares if one person doesnt like another person simply because of their race. The problem lies in being treated justly and fairly, which blacks are not for the most part. That is the problem and something white people will never understand because that doesnt happen to them. You have dumbasses like JJGold saying black people need to do better and so on. Why is it that when a black person does wrong it becomes black people need to so better, but when a white person does wronf its oh he's just a bad apple out of the majority of good?

and white people have no reason to riot, because when someone kills a white person, the killer goes to prison. Black people riot because if a cop kills a black person, it's likely to not even be considered a crime and there wont be a indictment. Goes back to be treated equally, which black people are not.

Ok you have to actually look deeper than the numbers man. To keep everything statistical, based on those numbers that's twice as many whites being killed by cops as blacks, correct? In America, the population is made up of about 65% whites and only like 12-13% blacks. Thats 5 times as many whites in America. To keep things statistical, you'd assume there would be closer to five times as many whites killed by cops since there are 5 times more of them in the country. But theres oy 2 times, meaning theres a much higher percentage that someone killed my a cop will be black.
    You also have to take into account the percentage of blacks that live in high crime areas compared to whites also. Throw in the percentage of whites compared to blacks in the suburbs, and the black percentage can't help but be much higher.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Teaser I need a couple of pounds for my glaucoma. Hit me up on the 310
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

jjgold

Black people do not riot because of police brutality

BLACKS RIOT TO STEAL AND DESTROY FOR FUN

I have said this many times they just do not know how to live..why do they destroy every neighborhood they live in??

It looks like an earthquake hit every one of them throughout America

Why do they have no pride in property?????

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I have said this many times they just do not know how to live..why do they destroy every neighborhood they live in??

Because they don't own nor have to pay for said property. Govt housing and older homes handed down from Big Mama through a generation on top of looting the stores they have no financial stakes in. Same way you saw the kid steal that brand new Chevy Malibu the other night and ram it through a fire and over appliances...he'll never own one himself so is fine with trashing others property.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Because there's a MUCH higher percentage that the person committing the act to get the cops involved will be black.

Fact.
    The people who cops killed that people are upset about didnt commit crimes! Or if something happened that warranted a police presence, didn't warrant their death!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

You also have to take into account the percentage of blacks that live in high crime areas compared to whites also. Throw in the percentage of whites compared to blacks in the suburbs, and the black percentage can't help but be much higher.
    this is very true, but you also have to realize that people arent upset that cops shoot black people, they're upset that cops are able to shoot black people for no reason and get away with it

I'm done with you man, you're a lost cause. Side note, do you have any fades for us today?

jjgold

I nailed every fukkin point in this thread...people do not want to hear the truth
    The Black Race is going backwards and not forward
    When will it change???

Frank take Cubs today

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

This is the most obvious lesson of Ferguson and Baltimore.

Black culture is complete trash.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by byeshea View Post
    this is the most obvious lesson of ferguson and baltimore.

bang

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    This is the most obvious lesson of Ferguson and Baltimore.

It's low-income, urban culture.

Not black culture.

Yes a large portion of urban poverty is black, but not all black people live in urban poverty.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Fact.
    Better stick to criticizing spelling mistakes Mr. World Almanac because unfortunately reality doesn't come close to matching your racial biases...

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...decoverviewpdf
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiffTFinancial

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Charges being filed against all six thugs. Good to see Baltimore's streets will soon be a little safer.

jjgold

Yeh at least cops going down in this case

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Bad cops need to be prosecuted.

It's good to see that charges are being filed.

Thousands of very ethical, very well intentioned cops in the United States.

The bad cops penetrate everything up for the rest.

I hope justice is served.

First ... 151617181920 Last