colty31
    colty31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

quick question on reduced NBA lines

I am somewhat new to online gambling and I've just recently looked into the "reduced" section of NBA lines. It would appear that this just allows you to get better odds on the same spreads of the regular sections just with less betting options.

Am I missing something or should one just always bet in the "reduced" section when possible?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by colty31 View Post
    I am somewhat new to online gambling and I've just recently looked into the "reduced" section of NBA lines. It would appear that this just allows you to get better odds on the same spreads of the regular sections just with less betting options.

Am I missing something or should one just always bet in the "reduced" section when possible?
    yeah i would say bet reduced juice whenever possible. Ofcourse you want to get the best number.

If your asking whats the catch???

reduced lines have lower limits thats all.

enjoy.

colty31

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah i would say bet reduced juice whenever possible. Ofcourse you want to get the best number.

If your asking whats the catch???

reduced lines have lower limits thats all.

enjoy.
    Ok that makes sense, thanks. I make pretty small bets so I guess I'll start focusing on reduced

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

In the long run, to win you MUST get the best line. The more books available to you the better.

In the short run you can get lucky and think you're a winner, but in the long run most bettors are losers. The only way to be a winning bettor in the long run is to pick winners and manage your money wisely (Kelly Criterion works the best), part of managing your money wisely is to get the best possible line.

BOL

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7847

there's a newbie forum for idiots like you who have to ask about whether or not to bet reduced juice

colty31

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    there's a newbie forum for idiots like you who have to ask about whether or not to bet reduced juice
    is there also a forum for assholes?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7847

yeah, it's this one.