beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Rodger Goodell is a buckin joke

This clown is the worst commissioner in all of sports. First off the Greg Hardy suspension won't last after appeals. Goodell is trying to look good after the Ray Rice incident period. He was basically going to let Rice off after seeing the video and everything else. But the clown got caught. Now he is trying to take a stand against domestic violence but it's a little to late. Now he looks like a fool in this one. Let's suspend hardy 25 games counting games he was out last year. But Rice and Peterson can play come on Rodger. Step down as commissioner you are a joke. And no I don't want to see football expand to like Europe clown. This is America's game so that's all I got. Beating on women not right. But punishment to all should be equal. Video footage of Ray Rice knocking out his girlfriend at the time and he gets less time then Hardy come on. Goodell go buck yourself buddy and step down.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave beerman2619 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Can't stand Goodell either but with this being more of a business that's all about the $ and image more than true integrity/roots of the product it will be more the same when this cokksucker leaves office. Another business man will take his place not a football man.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

He has a big wheel in his office that he spins to get the number of games per suspension.

That Dude
    That Dude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1341

There is a reason why Goodell's suspensions continually get overturned on appeal and Hardy's appeal will only add to that list.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Goodell is the absolute pits. I cannot stand that guy.