seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Bullshit Bonuses and Promos at YouWager are going to make me leave

They are saying when you take promo or bonus that they offer that they add it to your initial deposit. I made and completed a rollover during the football season now they are using a march madness promo added to a completed rollover deposit I made during football season. Just fukking bullshit. Always moving the fukking finish line by any means necessary. Just bullshit.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 04-19-15 at 08:03 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too much red tape when you take bonuses

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This one is the worst that I have seen. No need in completing a deposit bonus if they add to it.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Still pissed. I'll wager the last 1200 dollars and get out for good

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Do you mind explaining a little bit more of what happened?

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Seems simple enough. You completed a prior bonus rollover and since took another promo/bonus and now they are making you complete another rollover on your entire balance? Is that right? But.."you can still withdraw your winnings at any time" blah, blah
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Doesn't seem right.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

That's what bonuses are for. Hit the bonus. Complete the rollover and withdraw. Rinse and repeat. Never deposit after taking a bonus.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I have never heard of them doing this for any time that I have used them. I have also added money on top of other deposits with bonuses. They also let u take out money if its more than the deposit during the rollover unless its a special promo.
    So i just don't get it OP u should probably just talk to someone else most of the guys there are pretty cool.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Does not make sense at all. Did you make a deposit when you still had money in the account from a previous deposit?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Youwager has monthly spin the wheel specials for different special days of the year. Thanksgiving, March madness, super bowl, etc. But they are adding it to the initial deposit I made AND completed DURING the football season. Never heard of such bullshit. Adding to a completed rollover.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The online book I play if I have the urge is Intertops. Local is the best way. You won't be stiff and you don't have ever worry about payout fees or depositing foreign checks.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Down to 400 more dollars to wager to complete this rollover. Thank goodness. I hope to beat them out of more than I was trying to withdraw the first time.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yep, not worth it

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Down to 400 more dollars to wager to complete this rollover. Thank goodness. I hope to beat them out of more than I was trying to withdraw the first time.
    Its taken you 2+ months to rollover $800?...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    I'm a football, march madness, NBA playoffs gambler. I don't bet a lot of bases. So yes. If this were football season it would have been completed within a few weeks.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

it was 1200 dollars plus to start.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

seaborn, Is this free-spin bonus that you got based on the balance you had meaning that you roll it all as if it was a deposit? Basically what Im asking is...Is the terms of excepting the free spin money to roll it over with the balance you currently have on hand?

Or, Is it simply that you won the free money and they are saying you can't have it or are miscounting? I'd expect YW has proper TOS on these promos. They have been at this game a long time.

It seems odd and we'd like to know. Unfortunately with just seeing this now, talking to mgt about it wont be as much help but let us know.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    seaborn, Is this free-spin bonus that you got based on the balance you had meaning that you roll it all as if it was a deposit? Basically what Im asking is...Is the terms of excepting the free spin money to roll it over with the balance you currently have on hand?

Or, Is it simply that you won the free money and they are saying you can't have it or are miscounting? I'd expect YW has proper TOS on these promos. They have been at this game a long time.

It seems odd and we'd like to know. Unfortunately with just seeing this now, talking to mgt about it wont be as much help but let us know.
    Bill, there are calendar promo throughout the year, mostly football and basketball season. Free spins have a rollover, but the rollover is added to the initial deposit that I could have already completed and withdrew from that I satisfied during the football season. I didn't like it, but YW says that is the industry standard. I will play with them again, I just won't waste time spinning the wheel, or taking ANY of their calendar promos. It really just caught me off guard because I had completed the rollover before the regular season(NFL) ended and thought I was free to withdraw all of my money. If there was a rollover for a 75 dollar free spin for example that would be 225 dollars, but not when it added to the initial deposit which is even more.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Gotcha, so essentially it is like a second deposit bonus you get if you hit your spin... Did you have the option to not accept the free $ and therefore no more roll?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Gotcha, so essentially it is like a second deposit bonus you get if you hit your spin... Did you have the option to not accept the free $ and therefore no more roll?
    exactly!!!!!! Yes I did I think, but the gambler in me wouldn't let it go with them keeping THEIR bonus, so I have sucked it up and will try to win more than I would have gotten in the first withdrawal requests would have yielded. I learned a very valuable lesson, which I needed since I have been doing this since 1999.

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

exactly!!!!!! Yes I did I think, but the gambler in me wouldn't let it go with them keeping THEIR bonus, so I have sucked it up and will try to win more than I would have gotten in the first withdrawal requests would have yielded. I learned a very valuable lesson, which I needed since I have been doing this since 1999.
    Wait so are you saying that if my balance is $100 with no rollover at the time left, and I take their offer to spin the wheel and land on $75 then I have to rollover 3x my $100 balance + 3x the $75??? If so, that is absurd.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Wait so are you saying that if my balance is $100 with no rollover at the time left, and I take their offer to spin the wheel and land on $75 then I have to rollover 3x my $100 balance + 3x the $75??? If so, that is absurd.
    Bingo. Imagine if it was over 500 dollars on your initial deposit. Yep. YW Got me by the balls.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

well good luck with bases rollover. smh.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Sounds like Youwager just made ya an offer you literally couldnt refuse. GL on the last third.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

you can always turn down the free spin

but yeah it doesn't make sense here to have to roll over the deposit again just for the free spin

I'd like to spin the wheel there as I don't really care about rollovers but they stopped letting me do the promos over a year ago.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

Pure bush league; cash out as soon as possible and don't go back.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Ive never been able to win there. How are their payouts? Any fees? Slow pay or quick?

radialjoe
    radialjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Ive never been able to win there. How are their payouts? Any fees? Slow pay or quick?
    Same day money transfer payouts for me, if requested by noon EST.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    you can always turn down the free spin

but yeah it doesn't make sense here to have to roll over the deposit again just for the free spin

I'd like to spin the wheel there as I don't really care about rollovers but they stopped letting me do the promos over a year ago.
    I hope they stop me too. But I won't participate in anymore of their calendar promos or spin the wheel ever again.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Yisman, have you played the blackjack there? Any luck winning there?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by AceChampion View Post
    Seems simple enough. You completed a prior bonus rollover and since took another promo/bonus and now they are making you complete another rollover on your entire balance? Is that right? But.."you can still withdraw your winnings at any time" blah, blah
    Very eloquent and pinpoint.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

He waits on me to post picks, I don't post picks a lot, nothing wrong with that.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Yisman, have you played the blackjack there? Any luck winning there?

not even remotely fair, like every other book

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Thank goodness. I have completed the rollover. Time to get out. Just delayed the inevitable. I will be more cautious next time.

123 Last