Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    On wisconsin!
    ML?

BrewMan
    BrewMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    lmao.

My Wolverines are the only team that has a shot at beating OSU.
    So you're saying I should put the house on OSU to go undefeated?

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

i hate OSU but that aint happening.

My Wolverines are the only team that has a shot at beating OSU.
    UM has a shot but MSU doesn't? LOL. Classic walmart wolverine logic.

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    ML?
    No, no play for me. Bama probably rolls though.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    UM has a shot but MSU doesn't? LOL. Classic walmart wolverine logic.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch kid. Bucks play Spartans at home, UM on road.

They will bitch slap MSU this year, they owe them one.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bama seems on slight decline

I think main issue is coaching the game has passed Sabin by

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bama seems on slight decline

I think main issue is coaching the game has passed Sabin by
    Agree bigtime on Bama regressing... you cant stay on top forever. Wouldnt go as far to say the game has passed him by though... its just impossible to be at the top forever. I wouldnt be surprised to see a 8 or 9 win Bama team this year.

When I made this thread I thought Wisconsin had this game at home but its on a neutral field... still like Badgers at +350ish though. I think itll be a tight game. Bama will have QB issues this year...

survive
    and advance

Don't get your panties in a bunch kid. Bucks play Spartans at home, UM on road.

They will bitch slap MSU this year, they owe them one.
    Don't care about home/away, UM will be overrated per usual. Please don't tell me you're referring to UM bitch slapping MSU...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Normally I like betting under dogs, but Nick Saban vs some schlub nobody has heard of...give me Saban

SquareBetNoMore
    SquareBetNoMore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1833

Alabama should be interesting to watch, qb will be a question mark but their front 7 on defense will be nasty, if their secondary plays like a few years ago then it might not matter who is qb. We'll see in about a month!!!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I'll be at this game so hopefully my Badgers are at least competitive. Hard to argue that they have much of a shot with this big a discrepancy in recruiting between the two programs. If UW running game can keep Bama O off the field, they could at least keep it competitive. I don't have high hopes, but hopefully I still have a reason to be in my seat come the back half of the 4th quarter.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Won't happen even if I played qbs for Bama. Theyll just dominate the trenches, should be a boring game.

ImmaBammer12
    ImmaBammer12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Bama is SEVERELY being Underestimated...

Please all of you Big 10 homers...keep drinking that Koolade and believing your own hype. You are only buying into Saban's game he is selling and he is selling it so well to you and the whole college football nation. QB is honestly no issue at this moment. I fully expect David Cornwell to get the start against Wisconsin. Him and Coker both are equally talented at QB. Unproven...sure...but please make note. Blake Sims broke the Alabama all time passing record in the SEC Championship game last season. Who did he beat out...Greg McElroy and AJ McCarron..our previous 2 QBs. Bama has only improved every season at QB since Saban has coached at Alabama. Blake Sims was a part time QB and started as a backup RB his first two seasons. Kiffin working with a true blue full time QB can only make these guys better.

Our Defense is already being compared to the likes of our 2011 team and that had comparisons to our 1992 D.

Sure we are a bit short handed at RB but Bo Scarbrough who went out during Spring with a torn ACL is way ahead of schedule and is already participating in 7 on 7 drills at full speed just hasn't been cleared for contact by Dr's. We also have true Freshman Damien Harris and he will be able to play if needed.

WR...Calvin Ridley is our incoming stud Freshman and I've already heard he is better as a freshman than Amari Cooper. Now, we aren't even talking about our veterans such as Chris Black, Robert Foster, Cam Sims, and pay close attention to ArDarius Stewart.

OL...has holes but only to be filled by studs who played mop up last season. Bradley Bozeman will be playing guard and did well last season when filling in for Ryan Kelly at Center.

Secondary...our weakest link for 3 years...Saban hired his former LSU second ary coach Mel Tucker to take over that role from him and Kirby Smart and vast improvements as well as personnel adjustments are being made.

Please, drink that jug of Koolade to the last drop and keep underestimating Alabama. Melvin Gordon set all time records and was a top first round draft pick. You don't just plug in another RB to replace that level of talent. We will feel that loss with Amari Cooper gone but we've had 5 straight years of #1 recruiting classes to at least collect close replacements to his ability.

I'm not saying Bama is a 4 team playoff contender with Auburn, Arkansas, Georgia, and LSU serious concerns on our schedule but to lose to Wisconsin in our first game at a neutral site in the Jerrydome. You've completely lost your mind.

STAX

The Buckeyes though...

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    The Buckeyes though...
    buckeyes are going to repeat..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    hope u are right.

can they fill Devin Smith's shoes?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

badgers easy in this one

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    yup, Buckeyes are the premier program in college football and will be the top dog for the next 5 years at least. I expect a title this year and 2 more in the next 5 after. Bama was on top for a while, now its the Buckeyes turn. Best coach in the nation with a cake schedule every year. Bucks will at least be in the playoffs the next 5 years. Until Michigan comes back (and they will under Harbaugh), Buckeyes have a free pass to the college football playoffs.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    hope u are right.

can they fill Devin Smith's shoes?
    Bucks are soooooo deep at the skill positions its sick. Smith was good but Buck fans wont even remember him by the end of the year. Jalin Marshall will be the big play guy this year. Excelled as a frosh last season...

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Don't care about home/away, UM will be overrated per usual. Please don't tell me you're referring to UM bitch slapping MSU...
    of course not lol, I'm realistic. we have a ways to go...

GoBlue77

yup, Buckeyes are the premier program in college football and will be the top dog for the next 5 years at least. I expect a title this year and 2 more in the next 5 after. Bama was on top for a while, now its the Buckeyes turn. Best coach in the nation with a cake schedule every year. Bucks will at least be in the playoffs the next 5 years. Until Michigan comes back (and they will under Harbaugh), Buckeyes have a free pass to the college football playoffs.
    Braxton at WR, gotta admit, longtime Michigan fan but that sh1t scares me.

STAX

Braxton at WR, gotta admit, longtime Michigan fan but that sh1t scares me.
    braxton might be our 4th best WR, maybe

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Are all of you alleged experts done dreaming now? Let's get down to business. First, Michigan sucks. Harbaugh is not the answer. He has NEVER won anything at the college level and he will not at Michigan. He is simply too big of an arse hole personality wise. That is why the 49'ers quit on him last season.

Alabama does not win the SEC West, much less the SEC title. It is time of Saban to start looking for a retirement home. His biggest giveaway was all of the pre-season whining and crying he has done, especially involving rapid fire offenses. His teams cannot keep up with those types of offenses. Auburn beats Alabama. Georgia has a very good shot. A&M is always tough at home.

Having said all of that, Wisconsin has no chance against Alabama. All Wisconsin knows how to do is run, and that is not the way you beat Alabama. Alvarez runs the team. Chryst was hired to become a "yes" man for Alvarez. The only thing Wisconsin has going for it is their ridiculously easy schedule that should get them to the CC game, and the slaughter that awaits them. Taking Wisky and the ML is just throwing your money away, but the few of you who actually wager in here are experts at that.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Are all of you alleged experts done dreaming now? Let's get down to business. First, Michigan sucks. Harbaugh is not the answer. He has NEVER won anything at the college level and he will not at Michigan. He is simply too big of an arse hole personality wise. That is why the 49'ers quit on him last season.

Alabama does not win the SEC West, much less the SEC title. It is time of Saban to start looking for a retirement home. His biggest giveaway was all of the pre-season whining and crying he has done, especially involving rapid fire offenses. His teams cannot keep up with those types of offenses. Auburn beats Alabama. Georgia has a very good shot. A&M is always tough at home.

Having said all of that, Wisconsin has no chance against Alabama. All Wisconsin knows how to do is run, and that is not the way you beat Alabama. Alvarez runs the team. Chryst was hired to become a "yes" man for Alvarez. The only thing Wisconsin has going for it is their ridiculously easy schedule that should get them to the CC game, and the slaughter that awaits them. Taking Wisky and the ML is just throwing your money away, but the few of you who actually wager in here are experts at that.
    bro he is not that old.

btw how has your summer been pal?

you got any futures bets for the upcoming football season?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Looks like Stax got whacked.

RIP.

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

yeah Stanford never did a damn thing while harbaugh was there. rofl clown

survive
    and advance

Let's be real, the only way OSU doesn't go undefeated reg season is by beating themselves by complacency. Which is possible, look at the recent suspensions

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

im not buying this crap...Rolllll Tide EVERYONE is already counting out Alabama LOL oh yeah!!!,,thaty recruiting team will NOT let Bama down,,this game has been circled!!!! don't fall for this garbage.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

braxton might be our 4th best WR, maybe
    I don't know the reports im reading from camp are reporting he's still learning how to properly run routes but he's being compared to Percy harvin as far as explosiveness and play making ability that's pretty special.

Vallarta 2015
    Vallarta 2015's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a very interesting game, but if I play it I would lean taking the points and Wisconsin.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I follow the Big Ten closely. I am taking Bama and laying the points in this early tilt. The Wisky O is terrible. If this is a semi cleanly played game by Bama, they should cruise to an easy win. Badgers are not a national powerhouse. Not in the same class as the Tide. Not sure who Bama has coming through after Cooper, but I'm sure it will be someone faster and better then the DB's for Wisconsin. They haven't recruited the speed to compete at a national championship level. That is why they play at such a slow grinding pace and try to win it at the line of scrimmage. Tide has no issues at D line. The one question that remains is does Bama have a good enough O line early in the season to protect their QB. For that reason, I will tread lightly on my wagers early in season. Good Luck this year!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    Who is at home? UW?
    game is at the cowboys arena

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I don't know the reports im reading from camp are reporting he's still learning how to properly run routes but he's being compared to Percy harvin as far as explosiveness and play making ability that's pretty special.
    get him in space and watch him fly.

he runs a 4.1 40 yard dash

First 12