frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

BREAKING: I have obtained this year's NBA playoff script, info inside

It's NBA playoff time and I have gotten my hands on what I believe to be the legit NBA playoff script for this year. It's tough because the NBA will purposely leak a bunch of scripts out that are fake dummy scripts in order to catch internal leakers. So you have to be really careful and look at the scripts and discern which one is the real deal, and I believe I have been able to crack the code and figure out which one is the one true script.

RIG SCHEDULE

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): NEW ORLEANS VS. GOLDEN STATE

One thing all of you have to realize is that there are different rig levels assigned to each game/series. If Rig Level 5 is assigned to a game or series that means maximum rig, aka the NBA will go all out and leave no doubt to ensure they get the result they want. Perhaps the most famous Rig Level 5 games in NBA playoff history were the 2002 WCF Kings vs. Lakers and the 2006 NBA Finals Mavericks vs. Heat, Games 3-5.

Why is this series Rig Level 5? Because the NBA wanted the Pelicans in. They want to build up Anthony Davis. They made sure they got this team in the playoffs, now they will do all they can to make sure this series goes at least 6 games, if not 7. The Pelicans WONT win this series - take that to the bank - but there is a LOT of value in Golden State series price to win in 6 or 7 games. Pelicians win at least 2. There is no doubt about it.

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): BOSTON vs. CLEVELAND

Why is this series Rig Level 5? Because the Celtics are a name team with national recognition going up against LeBron. There is a reason the NBA rigged the Celtics/Raptors game the other night and why the Celtics didn't tank that game - because the NBA wants this juicy first round matchup. Even though the Celtics are 40-42, the mainstream viewer doesn't care, they just see the Celtics name and thats enough. This series, like the Pelicans/Warriors, goes 6 games minimum, but the only certain thing is that Cleveland wins.

RIG LEVEL 4(HIGH POWER RIG): CHICAGO vs. MILWAUKEE

The NBA will do everything in its power to keep the Bucks from reaching the 2nd round and spoil the matchup the NBA and networks want - Chicago vs. Cleveland. Look for the NBA to rig this series for a Chicago sweep. Lots of value on that proposition. A Chicago sweep generates hype for their Cleveland matchup.

RIG LEVEL 3(MEDIUM POWER RIG): GOLDEN STATE vs. MEMPHIS/PORTLAND

The NBA doesn't like Memphis or Portland and would prefer that they do not advance to the Western Conference Finals. While it ultimately doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things(the winner of the Spurs/Clippers series will be the Western Conference Champ according to the script), they would still prefer to have a Golden State/LAC or SAS WCF series. This isn't rig level 5 because like I said, the winner doesn't matter, but the NBA still has its preferences.

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): SAN ANTONIO or LA CLIPPERS vs. HOUSTON

The NBA will have a hands-off, Rig Level 1 (NO RIG) approach to the LA Clippers/San Antonio series - they like both teams and the winner of that series will not only be your Western Conference Champion but also your NBA Finals Champion. That's why this series is maximum rig - they want the Spurs or Clippers, the two most marketable teams in the West, to beat the limited appeal Rockets.

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): CLEVELAND vs. CHICAGO

The NBA loves this matchup. It will be their most hyped 2nd round matchup for sure, but they will make sure Cleveland moves on. There are only 3 Eastern Conference teams the NBA gives a shit about, Cleveland/Chicago/Boston, and the NBA did what it took to make sure Cleveland matched up with both teams in the playoffs to generate early buzz. But these playoffs are a Cleveland NBA finals corronation, they didn't script last year's playoff Heat Loss to move LeBron back to Cleveland to NOT have the Cavs in the NBA Finals.

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): SAN ANTONIO/LA CLIPPERS vs. GOLDEN STATE

As I have said, the Clippers-Spurs winner is your NBA champ. Golden State just doesn't have the appeal that the Spurs or Lakers have. Spurs and their dynasty, and LA Clippers with their stars and market. This will be a close series, but the outcome will not be in doubt.

RIG LEVEL 5(MAXIMUM RIG): CLEVELAND vs. WHOEVER THEY PLAY IN THE ECF

The NBA doesn't give a shit about the Hawks, Wizards, or Raptors. They just don't. That's why they won't bother rigging any of those series, because like I said they only care about Cleveland, Boston, and Chicago from the East this year. That side of the bracket is all that matters. Hawks, Wizards, Raptors, doesn't matter - they are just a sacrificial lamb for the NBA's Cleveland Corronation in the Eastern Conference side of the bracket. Go all in on Cleveland winning the East, like I said - they didn't script last year's NBA playoffs and Heat loss to get LeBron back to Cleveland to have them sitting at home for the NBA Finals.

RIG LEVEL 4(HIGH POWER RIG): SAN ANTONIO/LA CLIPPERS vs. CLEVELAND

The NBA wants to script the NBA Finals like 2011 - they don't want LeBron winning the first year with his new team, that would be too obvious. The 2011 NBA Finals were Rig Level 4. This one will also be Rig Level 4. While the NBA doesn't want Cleveland to win, just like they didn't want Miami to win, they are fine with Cleveland winning if LeBron can turn in a truly special performance and carry the team on his back to overcome the rig. A maximum rig means the NBA will stop at nothing to get their result, but Rig Level 4 means the NBA will rig, but will not go all out, so they leave the door open for a special player like LeBron to overcome the rig.

Based on this script, here are my First Round and Future NBA playoff plays:

-Golden State to beat New Orleans in 6 or 7 games for 3.263x units
    -Cleveland to beat Boston in 6 or 7 games for 4.881x units
    -Chicago to beat Milwaukee in 4 for 3.263x units
    -Chicago to beat Milwaukee in 5 for 1.132x units
    -San Antonio Western Conference Champion for 5.423x units
    -LA Clippers Western Conference Champion for 2.075x units
    -Cleveland Cavaliers Eastern Conference Champion for 10.674x units
    -San Antonio NBA Champion for 3.23x units
    -LA Clippers NBA Champion for 0.577x units

Assuming the script doesn't change or get altered, here are my NBA playoff plays after the first round:

-Cleveland series price vs. Chicago
    -Cleveland to beat Chicago in 6 or 7 games
    -San Antonio/LAC Winner series price vs. Houston or Dallas
    -Golden State series price vs. Memphis/Portland
    -Golden State to beat Memphis/Portland in 4 or 5 games
    -San Antonio/LAC Winner series price vs. Golden State
    -San Antonio/LAC Winner to beat Golden State in 6 games
    -Cleveland series price vs. Atlanta/Washington/Toronto ALL IN PLAY
    -San Antonio/LAC series price vs. Cleveland

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Shut the fuk up.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave sneakerhead 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boeing power, and James Marques

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Shut the fuk up.
    Bitch come say that to my face

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

You really need to stop with this script shit.

There is no script. The only script you need to know is nba playoff history. Things have a tendency to repeat themselves. If you can recognize these things ahead of time, you will make good money.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You really need to stop with this script shit.

There is no script. The only script you need to know is nba playoff history. Things have a tendency to repeat themselves. If you can recognize these things ahead of time, you will make good money.
    There is evidence that the NBA has rigged its playoffs in the past and has crooked refs. That hasn't gone away. These playoffs are scripted to maximize revenue and viewership and push storylines. It's like wrestling.
    Points Awarded:

nikossf gave frogsrangers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

looks plausible

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    There is evidence that the NBA has rigged its playoffs in the past and has crooked refs. That hasn't gone away. These playoffs are scripted to maximize revenue and viewership and push storylines. It's like wrestling.
    You really need to stop.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tend to agree lac or sas will reach wcf for sure but i wouldnt count th3m into the finals over golden st . Nba loves curry as he appeals to both black and white folk he looks almost white but evryone knows he is at least half black he has no tatoos and a squeaky clean image all i know is cleveland makes to finals and either cle, sas, lac, or gswwin it all no one else has a chance lac is the smartbet as nba owes them for getting don sterling out . Ill be betting cle to win the east ill be betting lac to win it all .ill prob hedge thatbet with sas inrd one

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Saloon this nonsense please.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Someone please shoot this guy for christ sakes...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

the only reason why the Celtics didn't tank that game, when they should have, is because
    they are too stupid and insecure to be men. they are young idiot players with a young idiot coach.
    what they did was ridiculously retarded, because they are going to get swept by the Cavs, and
    embarassingly so. If you think Cavs-Celtics is going to 6-7 games, you're nuts pal. 4-0, 5-1 max.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Did you spent money to obtained the script?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Guy has a good sense of humor and put a lot into this. Go easy on him.
    Points Awarded:

pattymayo gave High3rEl3m3nt 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Seaweed gave High3rEl3m3nt 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Slanina gave High3rEl3m3nt 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Giant gave High3rEl3m3nt 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Shut the fuk up.

STAX

Im a huge Cavs fan and I think Celtics have a legit shot against us... Stevens is the best basketball coach on earth right now... not joking at all. For him to have that team finish 40-42 is nothing short of amazing. They dont have a single player above 6'6 who is worth anything (Sullinger maybe but he was hurt all year and plays sparingly now healthy). He is the best at getting his team to play up to the level of competition

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    I tend to agree lac or sas will reach wcf for sure but i wouldnt count th3m into the finals over golden st . Nba loves curry as he appeals to both black and white folk he looks almost white but evryone knows he is at least half black he has no tatoos and a squeaky clean image all i know is cleveland makes to finals and either cle, sas, lac, or gswwin it all no one else has a chance lac is the smartbet as nba owes them for getting don sterling out . Ill be betting cle to win the east ill be betting lac to win it all .ill prob hedge thatbet with sas inrd one
    Guaranteed Golden State/SAS vs LAC winner WCF

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Someone please shoot this guy for christ sakes...
    How many times do I need to own your ass before you stop posting?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Did you spent money to obtained the script?
    No I just have sources with inside info and my own intuition to separate the wheat from the chaff.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

No I just have sources with inside info and my own intuition to separate the wheat from the chaff.
    Thanks for the script man!

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

maximum rig level 5
    medium rig level

in all seriousness this is very accurate information though, barring upsets of significance this WILL play out this way, I LOVE the futures and flow, quality predicting but I'm sure we all agree on most of these futures already as the books do.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never a script

the best teams always there

STAX

Guaranteed Golden State/SAS vs LAC winner WCF
    agreed, big lean for me is LAC... NBA owes them for getting Sterling out... when all that shit went down last year, I said LAC would win a title in the next 2 years... this may be the year.

I dont think BOS/CLE is a gtd CLE win either. Winner of that series wins the East, winner of LAC/SAS wins the West. GSW have a shot too.

Clippers/Celtics finals +115000... throw $10 on it. Its worth it... Adam Silver has to make the TVs happy or he is out early as commish. Boston/LA finals does that

leetreaper

How many times do I need to own your ass before you stop posting?
    huh? fukking crack head clown.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Hands down... this is my favorite thread on SBR. Passion, drama, conspiracy, this thread has it all.

Read the scripts bitches!

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

agreed, big lean for me is LAC... NBA owes them for getting Sterling out... when all that shit went down last year, I said LAC would win a title in the next 2 years... this may be the year.

I dont think BOS/CLE is a gtd CLE win either. Winner of that series wins the East, winner of LAC/SAS wins the West. GSW have a shot too.

Clippers/Celtics finals +115000... throw $10 on it. Its worth it... Adam Silver has to make the TVs happy or he is out early as commish. Boston/LA finals does that
    Lots of truth in this post right here. Silver needs to deliver as commish early to cement himself.

NBA is all about markets and eyeballs, this sport lives and dies on TV ratings based on individuals and names. Either put superstars in the finals, or big names like the Celtics, or GTFO.

Great insight about the Clippers and Sterling. At the same time the Spurs are the "LeBron Kryptonite". But the only way the Spurs make it to the Finals is if the Cavs are there too. Spurs are ratings disaster if they aren't playing a polarizing or star power team in the finals.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

When are people going to realize most sporting events are not fixed especially sports where players make big money

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Solid post, some of you guys need a fukkin sense of humor. While OP is obviously writing satirically it's probably going to happen

The only thing I disagree with is your take on GS. the NBA would love a Cleveland/GS final

GS has a ton of likeable faces that would make an average casual fan tune in

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I dont think BOS/CLE is a gtd CLE win either.
    my head hurts to even read this.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

If this were all true, you'd be a millionaire and wouldn't be screwing around on forums.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

"A" for effort here.

STAX

Theres plenty of starpower in boston . Isiah thomas son of isiah thomas for 1. Stevens himself is a star. The runs he made with butler only give credence if he doesit again in the nba . Remember his hiring inboston cameout ofnowhere. The team in the east no oneistalking about is chicago. Personally icant figure themout at all

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

frograngers=maximum moron

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    frograngers=maximum moron
    Confirmed long time ago

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Theres plenty of starpower in boston . Isiah thomas son of isiah thomas for 1.
    his father was James Thomas, unrelated to Isiah Thomas.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    his father was James Thomas, unrelated to Isiah Thomas.
    haha for real?

123 Last