TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Marc gasoline just limped to lockerroom

Could be trouble if something more than a retape needed on ankles. Stay roomed. I will update

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

twoways my boooooyyyyyaaaa

TwoWays

He's ok. Just a retape. Drama no drama.

TwoWays

Why can't these clips get going against grit n grind

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Why can't these clips get going against grit n grind
    grit and grind owns their ass that's why. last night was a dress rehearsal, the grizz were coming out to the west coast to get this w in la

TwoWays

Waiting for the usual tussle between Randolph and griffin. Guy has too many commercials not to be hated

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

zach randolph is the best. the way he worked griffin in the 2013 first round is the stuff of legends

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

That was a preview of the 1st round. If the Warriors beat the Grizz, Memphis will fall to 6th.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    That was a preview of the 1st round. If the Warriors beat the Grizz, Memphis will fall to 6th.
    Warriors should rest everybody and get ready to defend their turf. Memphis just wants to get home. Conley out, Gasol out, Tony Allen out. Memphis will be hard pressed to get a win in Golden state even if Warriors have nothing to play for. Three road games in four nights for the Grizzlies is bad news

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Warriors should rest everybody and get ready to defend their turf. Memphis just wants to get home. Conley out, Gasol out, Tony Allen out. Memphis will be hard pressed to get a win in Golden state even if Warriors have nothing to play for. Three road games in four nights for the Grizzlies is bad news
    They should, but I doubt it. Steph, Klay and Draymond played more than 35 minutes a piece last night in a meaningless game against the TWolves. I think these guys want to keep their home record in tact, so I don't see them laying down now. Not to mention they haven't rested much when they have had the 1 seed wrapped up now with guys still logging 35 minutes a piece.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    They should, but I doubt it. Steph, Klay and Draymond played more than 35 minutes a piece last night in a meaningless game against the TWolves. I think these guys want to keep their home record in tact, so I don't see them laying down now. Not to mention they haven't rested much when they have had the 1 seed wrapped up now with guys still logging 35 minutes a piece.
    That is bad news for a wounded grizzlies team then. They can kiss the division good bye.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Everybody looks like they should win out except the Grizz. They got GS and a motivated Pacers team. The Rockets play Utah who is playing well and the Spurs will be playing a desperate Pelicans team. That said, I doubt either Houston or SA lose.