DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Monday MLB Opportunities

Couple baseball bets I thought I'd share for today, since nobody had a 'best bets' thread going yet.

Tigers series line -210 vs Brewers
    Seems like a no brainer at this price. Tigs are hot and have been handling their out-of-division foes, especially with all weekday night games. Should handle the brew crew.

PHI (Hamels) vs COL (Lyles) No Score 1st Inning -115
    The two lowest scoring teams in baseball go at it tonight, seems like a great price for the opportunity. Philly has only scored 4 runs in the 1st inning of their last 10 games - 0 scored against them and tonight they got their Ace on the mound, Hamels, with good numbers vs the Rockies. Meanwhile, Lyles typically doesn't allow runs in the 1st either.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I kind of think brewers win game 1, not sure if you can bet series after game 1 at your book but I think it's worth it to wait

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I kind of think brewers win game 1, not sure if you can bet series after game 1 at your book but I think it's worth it to wait
    And what happens if the Tigers win? The whole point of betting series is to bet before game 1... It's so low because this series has a lot of high ERA pitchers going at it so I guess the books must think anything can happen. I think both of these bets are pretty good except I personally stay away from 1st inning props. Whenever I am convinced it will go one way, it goes the other.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I came up with this although due to lose

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    And what happens if the Tigers win? The whole point of betting series is to bet before game 1... It's so low because this series has a lot of high ERA pitchers going at it so I guess the books must think anything can happen. I think both of these bets are pretty good except I personally stay away from 1st inning props. Whenever I am convinced it will go one way, it goes the other.
    Then you don't bet it. It's -210 it's not like it's unreal value

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

jj hot as a pistol

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Quote Originally Posted by OckertCR View Post
    jj hot as a pistol

His streak can reach double digits tonight

goduke

Imagine that tigers lost just like I thought

Yons18

Imagine that tigers lost just like I thought
    Awesome, was that the first time you ever picked a winner?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

That challenged call goes another way and we could have had a different winner. Anyways, I picked the series, not the game, so Tigers are still very live for the bet. I don't bet series bets mid-series. I don't know anyone smart who does.

Yons18

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    That challenged call goes another way and we could have had a different winner. Anyways, I picked the series, not the game, so Tigers are still very live for the bet. I don't bet series bets mid-series. I don't know anyone smart who does.
    I'm quite surprised they didn't get that call correct after review. Replays visibly showed he was safe. MLB has been pretty damn good about getting the call right through replay to begin the season. Then again, how many innings ended with a Tiger runner stranded on third... Anyways, this was the toss up game of the series, next two should go Detroit's way.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    My point to the whole thing was you would get a better line then -210. But now youre sweating out a bad value. So have fun with that

goduke

Awesome, was that the first time you ever picked a winner?
    No douche its not, if you had read above instead of just responding you would of seen that he made a comment first saying that my idea wasnt good. But youre retarded and reading more words then what you find in your average picture book seems to be too tough for you.

Yons18

No douche its not, if you had read above instead of just responding you would of seen that he made a comment first saying that my idea wasnt good. But youre retarded and reading more words then what you find in your average picture book seems to be too tough for you.
    Lol, yeah my illiteracy really holds me back in life. Made getting my degree from UMD while playing ball really tough. Anyways, why don't you go back and read the posts so you can realize that never happened. Who's retarded here?

goduke

Lol, yeah my illiteracy really holds me back in life. Made getting my degree from UMD while playing ball really tough. Anyways, why don't you go back and read the posts so you can realize that never happened. Who's retarded here?
    A maryland degree is not that tough to get lets not get too cocky. I know plenty of dumb souls that have received degrees from there. And you said the whole point of betting series was to bet before game 1, which I disagreed with since i said the brewers would win game 1. Hence you said my idea wasnt good. But in the end I was right and you were wrong. Betting -210 in general is retarded but apparently you dont believe that.