Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Well hell, is that you in the pic Trip? I thought it was wussywaves puss. My apologies bro, that shirt looks fine, hope you got a free play or something for the advertising!

Mike, I'm not a 100% sure but i think that is that bobby guy in the pic
    the shirt they're talking about is the loud one right next to him.

I believe you just told the guy you hate that you like his shirt.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

the guy besides is trip D ans Shari, and the 2 behind ,are mpaschal and me.
    Al, we want you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

So no big fuk'in deal.
    No big deal, yet you fell the need to create an immature thread about it? 2 fuk'in weeks now, still no god dam 1st place poker badge! It doesn't get more contradictory then that chump.

that shirt looks fine
    Obviously my top quality personalized DSI baseball jersey looks fine, it's not the wife beater you wear every day.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Mike, I'm not a 100% sure but i think that is that bobby guy in the pic
    the shirt they're talking about is the loud one right next to him.

I believe you just told the guy you hate that you like his shirt.
    Yeah, believe me Al, he knows exactly what I think of his fat fuk'in douche bag shirt! The first post about him says it all. You lose enough money, they give you a free shirt.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

You bet hundreds of thousands lifetime at DSI , they give you a free shirt via betpoints.
    Fixed that for ya, broke dikk fukk.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I have a camping chair from VIP that is pretty sweet.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I won an SBR shirt for placing 48th in BTP contest and it never came. I'll wear it the day it comes.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I suck dicks for a living and shine my bald head with jizz facials, I'm such a broke dikk fukk.
    Yeah wussyppuss we all know what you do for spare change.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

If sbr lets me win, I'm going to pass out SBR condoms to hookers all over vegas

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

No, you'll find something else to complain about.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Trip this is my favorite shirt buy it man the material is perfect and the chicks?

Yeah it might not be too bad man.

I usually rock a polo over it so prepared for whatever. If it's cold a hoodie over both.

Layers man, layers.
    I'm a bit high-energy most of the time and on the move, don't like to layer unless I'm outside and it's cold

For getting chicks, I wear the same outfit, just add an SBR hat...never fails!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I'm going to check the Walgreens here in philly. If I find any ill send them out. Medium??
    Small or Medium works...I love that shirt for the irony: it's a Hawaiian shirt, but instead of a floral design like actual Hawaiian shirts, it just has bright colors and pictures of stuff in Hawaii. It's like someone decided to make a Hawaiian shirt but knew nothing about it except for the name, and assumed it should just have stuff from Hawaii on it

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    smedium
    Spot on! You have a suspiciously sharp eye for clothing sizes...is there anything you need to tell us or the girlfriend?

Yeah, believe me Al, he knows exactly what I think of his fat fuk'in douche bag shirt! The first post about him says it all. You lose enough money, they give you a free shirt.

Nothing wrong with bobbo's shirt imo...have to consider the context man: the only real faux pas is the personalization on the back with forum handle; however, nobody's gonna see the back of his shirt in the corner, so no problems!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

so do we get an official update 5 days before the end of the qualies?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I'm a bit high-energy most of the time and on the move, don't like to layer unless I'm outside and it's cold

For getting chicks, I wear the same outfit, just add an SBR hat...never fails!

Small or Medium works...I love that shirt for the irony: it's a Hawaiian shirt, but instead of a floral design like actual Hawaiian shirts, it just has bright colors and pictures of stuff in Hawaii. It's like someone decided to make a Hawaiian shirt but knew nothing about it except for the name, and assumed it should just have stuff from Hawaii on it

Spot on! You have a suspiciously sharp eye for clothing sizes...is there anything you need to tell us or the girlfriend?

Nothing wrong with bobbo's shirt imo...have to consider the context man: the only real faux pas is the personalization on the back with forum handle; however, nobody's gonna see the back of his shirt in the corner, so no problems!
    Don't have one anymore but she's cool as heck.

I love that shirt I think next Ill get this

First 12