playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Would it be better for Golden State to tank tonight against New Orleans?

I mean New Orleans can easily finish in the 8th spot if they can just play 60% the rest of the way. They are 1 game back of Oklahoma City right now and OKC has a better schedule for the rest of the season.

Golden State will play either of those teams in the first round of the playoffs. I would MUCH rather play New Orleans in the first series of the playoffs.

I want to bet on Golden State tonight but worried about them tanking the game

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Golden State on of the hottest teams right now and starting to peak I dont think there worried about playing either of those teams.OKC is shit compared to what they were 2 years ago.

playersonly69

They got destroyed by San Antonio the other night though

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

I dont think they would rather play the Pelicans in the teams current states.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I mean New Orleans can easily finish in the 8th spot if they can just play 60% the rest of the way. They are 1 game back of Oklahoma City right now and OKC has a better schedule for the rest of the season.

Golden State will play either of those teams in the first round of the playoffs. I would MUCH rather play New Orleans in the first series of the playoffs.

I want to bet on Golden State tonight but worried about them tanking the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Golden State on of the hottest teams right now and starting to peak I dont think there worried about playing either of those teams.OKC is shit compared to what they were 2 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    They got destroyed by San Antonio the other night though
    Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    I dont think they would rather play the Pelicans in the teams current states.

Take GS ML. They don't care who they play in round one. These other fella's are right. In their present states neither one is going to beat GS. Now as time goes on, which it hasn't yet. SAS, Houston, they are a different animals. BOL.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

No matter who you take....no matter if you win or lose...you are still and will always be an obese, animal killing, scamming, cheating worthless waste of human existence.

The fact that you think that Golden State is even remotely thinking about their round 1 playoff matchup during tonight's game just means that you are highly unintelligent and clueless as well. Nice adds.

Good luck on your play though.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    No matter who you take....no matter if you win or lose...you are still and will always be an obese, animal killing, scamming, cheating worthless waste of human existence.

The fact that you think that Golden State is even remotely thinking about their round 1 playoff matchup during tonight's game just means that you are highly unintelligent and clueless as well. Nice adds.

Good luck on your play though.
    Who are you talking to???

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Who are you talking to???
    The OP pal. Relax. Search around it's well known here that he's a barnacle and a cheat.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

If they lose this game, it's not going to matter if it was on purpose or not. The conspiracy theorists will be out in full force. They'll do everything they can to win this game.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

OP thinks GS is worried about OKC in the playoffs lmao. you truly are an idiot.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post

The OP pal. Relax. Search around it's well known here that he's a barnacle and a cheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    OP thinks GS is worried about OKC in the playoffs lmao. you truly are an idiot.
    I don't need to search. I will take your word for it, both of you by the way. You seem like "stand up" guys.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody worried abut City..easy 4-1 win no matter who it is

Anthony Davis 10x more dangerous than Westbrook

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Pelicans can beat any team at home. Warriors will have their hands full tonight.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Pelicans can beat any team at home. Warriors will have their hands full tonight.
    Arschloch. but BOL.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

It'd be better for you to shut the fukk up.

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Threads like these keep betting companies and bookies alive. Why would you bet against the Warriors if you really thought about it?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Of course the Warriora would rather play the Pelicans.

The Warriors will handle either team easily but would you want Curry chasing Westbrook around for four games of you're Kerr?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Did they tank the second half on purpose?

Even if they didn't I always thought this whole tanking to avoid playing a team or purposely trying to meet up with a team is one of the lamest things in sports and one of te many reasons nba is a joke. It's pathetic and a spit in the face to the integrity of the game. If you're scared to bump into a team then get the fukk out, you have no business in the post season at all if that's your mentality.

And it goes both ways, these bottom feeders and "coaches" losing on purpose to tank and land some 18 year old jerkoff who's never played a second in the pros, just pathetic.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

No tanking you numbnuts. One team fighting at home to make the playoffs for first time in history..other team nothing to play for.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobody worried abut City..easy 4-1 win no matter who it is

Anthony Davis 10x more dangerous than Westbrook
    You're a fukkin idiot

jjgold

Westbrook nothing but an out-of-control ball hog it's why they can't ever win

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

If Jrue Holiday plays Pelicans -250 vs. Warriors

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No tanking you numbnuts. One team fighting at home to make the playoffs for first time in history..other team nothing to play for.
    That's pretty much correct but isn't not giving a f*ck about winning and tanking almost the same thing?

The Warriors aren't trying to lose but they aren't going all out to win either or playing as hard as they did say last month.

playersonly69

As I said the Warriors would MUCH RATHER play New Orleans than Okc in the first round!

Not even close

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Of course the Warriora would rather play the Pelicans.
    don't be so sure. pelicans at least attempt to play defense.

btw, when are you guys going to fire Sam Presti? over time, he's traded away the likes of ray allen, james harden, eric bledsoe, and jeff green. and has literally thrown away numerous 1st round picks just to dump other horrible contracts and players he signed. while going after complete stiffs like kendrick perkins, kevin martin, dion waters, and jeremy lamb in return. oh, and he swears by scott brooks.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Anthony Davis came out and said the Warriors treated it like a scrimmage game. I wonder if this will be one of the stories on First Take tomorrow morning.

http://sports-kings.com/passthepill/...g-new-orleans/

playersonly69

As usual tattdy doesn't know his head from his ass!!! Mr. Hocker is way behind the 8 ball here.

He actually think that Golden State hasn't thought about the first round of the playoffs. 8 seeds have won in the first round before

tatddy

So yeah po69 I'm sure the Warriors tanked today cause of playoff implications. I'm sure the outcome had nothing to do with the 30-10 ft advantage New Orleans had.

Didn watch a min of the game but i can promise you Kerr and the Warriors brass didn't have a talk about losing on purpose. The fact that you think they did....well....just stop embarrassing yourself.

The dubs were a big public play and the game lined up with favorable home refs. If you don't factor that stuff into your NBA capping then lord help you.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Tdaddy gets it

playersonly69

tattddy didn't actually say FAVORABLE HOME REFS for an NBA game did he????????????????????

God damn Hocker sure does ride the short bus

jjgold