STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just how good is Wisconsin?

Pretty good article here about the Badgers, and the historically tough tourney run they've had... Will have face the #1, #2, and #4 ranked teams in the nation in consecutive games, which has never been done

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lovably...380-ncaab.html

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

They're pretty fukking good Stax

I have them winning it all in my bracket

I may be the first guy to pick 3/4 final 4 teams, both final teams and the winner, yet not cash

If Wisky wins, I finish 4th in my bracket as three others picked Wisky beating Duke and I can't pass any of them

But back on point, they've had an amazing run and are a really amazing team without any true superstar. Bo is a damn good coach

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I may be the first guy to pick 3/4 final 4 teams, both final teams and the winner, yet not cash

If Wisky wins, I finish 4th in my bracket as three others picked Wisky beating Duke and I can't pass any of them

But back on point, they've had an amazing run and are a really amazing team without any true superstar. Bo is a damn good coach
    perhaps the ap player of the year?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Good because they can shoot lights out all five on floor if not they wouldn't be good because their offensive stuff looks poor most of the time. Stall and usually resort to jump shots but the make them.

rocky9995
    rocky9995's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

They are Likely the Best per possession offensive team ever. Easily the best since 2002 when it started being tracked 👍

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There are a decent amount of people that do have them winning it all

When they beat Kentucky it was by no means a big upset

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

LOL you also had the seadderallhawks winning the super bowl. good effort breh!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

What's the play

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Wisky and Under

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    Wisky and Under
    No000000000

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by rocky9995 View Post
    They are Likely the Best per possession offensive team ever. Easily the best since 2002 when it started being tracked 👍

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they are one of the better college basketball teams of the last 20 years. I thought this year was a very top heavy year as only a handful of teams really had a chance to win it all. Kentucky, Wisconsin, Duke were the 3 best teams imo, with Arizona not far behind. I thought Villanova was in that group too, but in a tournament setting, it doesnt take much to get upset, just a few bad minutes here and there. Nova had an incredible year too. If Wisconsin wins, they will have beaten 3 of the top 4 AP ranked teams heading into the tournament and the other final four team twice (Michigan State) . Wiski is the other top 4 team, and they cant beat themselves. Very impressive...