STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I faded some of my own advice, just because the GPP field is so much larger today--something you pointed out and is very valid. Went with two AL SP's and some cheap stacks, which have done decent so far. Went with Tigers' 9 and 1 hitter and have 3 sb's between the two.
    I had Iglasies in there too but he was horrid last year and I ended up taking him out, lol

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is target score? I know in basketball my goal is 350 pts, Ive never hit that number but that seems to be the mark if you want a chacne to place very high. I was thinking 200 pts has to be a pretty good score. 250 should give you a shot?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Looking like a mediocre score is going to be enough to cash tonight.

I have 122 pts with Altuve, Carter, and Valbuena remaining and should be in the money, regardless of their contributions.

One of the nice things about MLB is that offensive players have such a low ownership % and so there aren't as many of those late game surprises that will knock you out of the money. Thinking besides bumgarner, probably won't be a high ownership % for remaining SP's.

How is your lineup doing?

First 12