shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Thinking about trying Betonline. Please give your opinion on book

I am a cash guy P2P. So no CC or anything like that and no bonus. Are payouts fast and what is the experience like lately?

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

I think the withdrawl fees are quit high if im not mistaken something like $60-$80 for a $300 withdrawl.but most forums are pumping betonline pretty hard.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

JJ should be in here to pimp them any moment...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

From what i hear they are a good book but i have never bet there.

where have you played in the past?

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Pretty solid book, been playing with them for year and have taken numerous payouts. Received 3 checks in last couple months(Max is 2500 with a 35 buck fee) all came within 3-4 days of requesting. i've done P2P in but never out so not sure wait time on that. They will also cover fees on deposits of 300 or more if I'm not mistaken, you just need to contact them and email the receipt.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

If you send money to a book located in a country 2000 miles from US border and that country uses the USD as it's official currency 20+ year after the mean, Santeria worshiping ,drug running dictator has been sent to super max in Colorado
    it tells you that the US state department still runs that 4th world rat hole and to proceed with extreme caution

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I've been with them awhile. A good book. I haven't withdrawn from them lately, but I don't expect any problems when I do.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Early overnighters… Lots of bet options… Best online live betting platform for USA players and best selection of Live betting

Underrated book

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A+ book
    Low fees
    Fast payouts
    Tell em Mike Corbin send ya

jjgold

Paver I'm one of the most accurate sports book advisers in the last 15 years on forums

Bandito97
    Bandito97's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3646

OK book

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Don't

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

A book that has actually gotten somewhat better over the last few years. How many other books can you say that about ???? Not many .

NoRespect
    NoRespect's Avatar Become A Pro!

they sent me an email today promoting their new deposit method bitcoins. one good thing they are early on putting out lines

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Terrible customer service

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Been there a few years. Always got along fine.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

good for rec gamblers

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Don't bet live if it's not on a TV timeout. They cheat. If you put in a bet, it will clock and clock. If the other team scores, it will take your bet, and if they miss, it will say bet is no longer available and here's the new line.

NoRespect
    NoRespect's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NoRespect View Post
    they sent me an email today promoting their new deposit method bitcoins. one good thing they are early on putting out lines
    Heritage say they are offering .04 over night baseball besting other usa books

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Paver I'm one of the most accurate sports book advisers in the last 15 years on forums
    This is actually quite true.

brownsfan
    brownsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Horrible service. Shitty book. Go elsewhere. There are far better choices.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave brownsfan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

If you had to rate betonline I would say it is the fourth best book for American players

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

If you had to rate betonline I would say it is the fourth best book for American players
    maybe in the top 12 no higher

jjgold

Nobody close to betonline other than 5 dimes, heritage, bookmaker , maybe intertops and of course spinoffs of the big 3 under their umbrellas

I do not want to here about garage booksthat everyone says they get paid in 3 hrs and they same 4 guys tout them

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

I would echo, no scream this comment from JJ, their live betting is the shit. Almost every game in play and without prolonged freezing on bets. Yesterday I caught NY knicks +26.5 in the second quarter of the Wizards game for example

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I would echo, no scream this comment from JJ, their live betting is the shit. Almost every game in play and without prolonged freezing on bets. Yesterday I caught NY knicks +26.5 in the second quarter of the Wizards game for example
    Everyone has opinions on this book

I stake mine against anyone's..I have been around more than most here and know the books

Every book has issues at times period

We are of course talking only about usa player allowed books here

masachi
    masachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

Good sportbook, good odds,
    but high withdrawal fees

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Received 4 payouts in last 4 months. Yesterday ** ask for purpose why receiving money. High payout fees.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's dangerous like playing with a crocodile jaw....you just think you slicker than everyone else or that shit wont happen to you. Stay away from that shit unless you only expect to deposit.

jjgold

Hopefully we can get them to lower withdrawal fees

Let me make some calls

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Hopefully we can get them to lower withdrawal fees

Let me make some calls
    That would be nice.

Still think it's a solid book for U.S. customers. I'd recommend it (despite the crash the other night during the championship game).

shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I ended up trying them. Deposit took 1.5 hours to be credited

joe9alt
    joe9alt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

First off let me say that I have been a longtime customer of betonline - and have never been overly impressed with them. Their site functionality is average and like most off shore books they have a variety of hoops you have to jump through to get a payout (30 day wait if you accept their free plays, 7 day wait after any deposit) but what I'm writing about today is the fact that site and call center completely crashed before, during, and even after one of the biggest sporting events of the year -- the NCAA tournament championship game between Duke and Wisconsin.

i've been getting my ass handed to me lately sports betting wise and had made several deposits to my betonline account yesterday. Before the game started my account was at zero. I felt I had a good feel for the title game though. I like to utilize live betting in the hopes that team I favor to win outright falls behind and I can get good money line odds on the game. I watched the game closely and wouldn't you know it the team I liked (Duke) started falling behind. I immediately got to my computer and went to the betonline site. My plan was to make a $200 deposit and then bet the $200 on Duke while they were behind and getting favorable money line odds. Well the site would not load. I tried from my phone. I tried from multiple computers. I emailed their customer service -- nothing but an error message -- FOR HOURS.

I didn't hear back from betonline until the next day and they were like "oh sorry we had a power outage but would you like to try our live betting?" This is where I got very frustrated -- I ALWAYS use their live betting -- they don't have to sell me on it and they definitely shouldn't be trying to sell me on it just a few hours after I was desperately trying to access their site to make my deposit (they do credit deposits instantly and have an array of methods in which they will accept your money) and then place my bet on Duke.

I suggested to them that they award their inconvenienced players a $50 free play -- they said no. I told them to close my account. In order to do this they made me write a letter ON LETTERHEAD stating my desire to close my account. I did so -- they STILL won't close it -- they basically sent me a reply saying "we got your letter. Are you sure you want to close your account?" It's insane on multiple fronts. I would never recommend betonline to anybody.

MIGUEL PEREZ
    MIGUEL PEREZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1048

horrible c.s cant give my money to people that treat you like shit

MIGUEL PEREZ
    MIGUEL PEREZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1048

same thing with me exact same scenario

12 Last