Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

You got turkey by chance?

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    If you disrespect me on SBR I will send 6 foot subs to your house.

You will thank me later.
    No disrespect meant. But may have killed the 2 people passed out in my basement after I shit it wasn't pretty. Subs may not be the thing

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Youre just trying to make a bold prediction so that you can get internet cred. If you followed college basketball truly you would know that kentucky is better then any team and its not even close. They play down to their opponents and then step up when they need to. kentucky is bored because no one is on their level. youll see
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    They did not "play down" to ND; both teams played great. UK didn't miss one of their last 12 shots. Wiscy D is better than ND, wiscy Offense is much much better than UK. They have size to match UK, with better shooters and many ways to score. I EXPECT wisconsin to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    I'll put it this way, UK's average play is better than anyone in the country, but Wisconsin's best is better than anyone else's best.
    Salt in the wound, biches.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: betbunny

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Good call Dahmer

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-22-15 at 11:50 AM. Reason: image does not exist

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Ive watched Kentucky vrs Lousivlle early in the year, Kent-LSU mid season, and their last two tourny games. I watched Wisconsin lose to Maryland, kill Ohio State, beat Minnesota, and the last two tourny games. From what I have seen and read all year, I truly believe that Wisconsin is a better basketball team. The only missmatch I possibly see is who on Wisconsin will guard Booker of Kentucky. Booker is the guy I think has to score 15+ for Kentucky to win. I really believe this. Booker is the best guard on Kentucky, and one of the more underrated players in the country, but he is extremely underutilized.

When the dust settles, I think Wisconsin's maturity and Bo Ryan will be the difference. Wisconsin will not be in awe... they will not be intimidated. Kentucky is a hell of a team, but this is Wisconsin's year. I honestly can't believe Kentucky is favored by 5.5...
    Nice call OP!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Ive watched Kentucky vrs Lousivlle early in the year, Kent-LSU mid season, and their last two tourny games. I watched Wisconsin lose to Maryland, kill Ohio State, beat Minnesota, and the last two tourny games. From what I have seen and read all year, I truly believe that Wisconsin is a better basketball team. The only missmatch I possibly see is who on Wisconsin will guard Booker of Kentucky. Booker is the guy I think has to score 15+ for Kentucky to win. I really believe this. Booker is the best guard on Kentucky, and one of the more underrated players in the country, but he is extremely underutilized.

When the dust settles, I think Wisconsin's maturity and Bo Ryan will be the difference. Wisconsin will not be in awe... they will not be intimidated. Kentucky is a hell of a team, but this is Wisconsin's year. I honestly can't believe Kentucky is favored by 5.5...
    Wisconsin superior team, stronger mentally as well.

No.44 is too much, Dekker too

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

good job having the guts to fade Kentucky, Stax.
    I didn't but at least I hedged out early in the game,
    not liking what I saw.
    Keep those winnings and stay sharp.

First 123