1. #1
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 343,411
    Betpoints: 345

    I think very few posters winning so far in NCAA Tourney

    I would think for that matter anyone in general's got to be getting smashed

    I'm hanging in there but nothing to brag about because taking more dogs

  2. #2
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,445
    Betpoints: 430

    Its been a very difficult chore. I've barely broke even, and as I've stated many times, I have a major fukkin clue.

    I hjate to think how most others have fared.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  3. #3
    KiDBaZkiT
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 8,776
    Betpoints: 85

    Nobody is. You sheep keep fukking betting i t when your angles dont mean shit. Refs have controlled outcome o fnearly every game its obvious everyone is bitching. Just move on and bet something else.

  4. #4
    KiDBaZkiT
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 8,776
    Betpoints: 85

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Its been a very difficult chore. I've barely broke even, and as I've stated many times, I have a major fukkin clue.

    I hjate to think how most others have fared.
    Your a fukkin hamburger you old piece of shit. Got all that money and still dumb as fukk with a boring ass pathetic life changing diapers and taking orders from women. I bet everyone in your house sits to pee including you fukkin f\*g.. Nobody cares about Rednecks from Texas you fukkin square ass dork. You weak ass act hard and racist on internet and tuck your little pecker between your legs everytime you go out in public f\*g.

  5. #5
    KiDBaZkiT
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 8,776
    Betpoints: 85

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Its been a very difficult chore. I've barely broke even, and as I've stated many times, I have a major fukkin clue.

    I hjate to think how most others have fared.
    oh man , a typo i better jump up and down and act so intellectually superior like you about grammar you fukking weenie.

  6. #6
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,445
    Betpoints: 430

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Your a fukkin hamburger you old piece of shit. Got all that money and still dumb as fukk with a boring ass pathetic life changing diapers and taking orders from women. I bet everyone in your house sits to pee including you fukkin f\*g.. Nobody cares about Rednecks from Texas you fukkin square ass dork. You weak ass act hard and racist on internet and tuck your little pecker between your legs everytime you go out in public f\*g.
    I only sit down to pee when I really need to stay in tune with the goings-on of the forum. I find it much easier to post from my phone in the sitting position. If you were truly a dedicated poster, you would know this.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  7. #7
    KiDBaZkiT
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 8,776
    Betpoints: 85

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I only sit down to pee when I really need to stay in tune with the goings-on of the forum. I find it much easier to post from my phone in the sitting position. If you were truly a dedicated poster, you would know this.
    Thats it? I was hoping to get u much bigger reaction.

  8. #8
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,445
    Betpoints: 430

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Thats it? I was hoping to get u much bigger reaction.

    Well....it is the Sabbath and all.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  9. #9
    McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-06-11
    Posts: 1,701
    Betpoints: 336

    Up a few hundo. But still plenty of games to be played.

  10. #10
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,098
    Betpoints: 1028

    Killed it Thursday, Took one on the chin Friday, but up a bit now mostly thanks to NC State

  11. #11
    moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-05
    Posts: 8,194
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Killed it Thursday, Took one on the chin Friday, but up a bit now mostly thanks to NC State
    Same exactly for me, crushed Thursday huge, gave back probably 15% of that Friday (but 40% total counting NBA as well) and was middling around even till NCState won SU yesterday

  12. #12
    dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,741
    Betpoints: 4259

    0 for last 5,Big day today

  13. #13
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 46,991
    Betpoints: 13

    Had one of my better tourneys.

    9-3-1 so far.

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 8/5/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #14
    pavyracer
    Julia Alex.
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 67,867
    Betpoints: 2052

    I'm up $5,000. I only play the fixes like Kentucky shaving points the first 2 games.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/27/2020


  15. #15

  16. #16
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 343,411
    Betpoints: 345

    Risked: $1,895.00 Won: $800.00 Lost: -$1,005.00 Net: -$205.00 Win Percentage 47.06% | 8-9

Top