Evolved137
    Evolved137's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Lans: I understand your frustration I can relate to it, this particular bet was graded win then re-grade as a No action since we get official results form the Australian league having the game abandoned due to heavy rain and not resumed in 12 hours after the game started (2:00 AM) As per wagering rules the match need to be completed after 90min + injury time. The only wager considered as final are 1st half bets since the first half did get to completion. Here you can Fin a link to the results of the game (abandoned after 74th min) Wellington Game Stats

Lans: Find*

XXX: again, you're overlooking your own rules

XXX: The result of the game is decided after 90 minutes of play plus injury time. Extra time / overtime / golden goal is not taken into consideration for soccer bets unless otherwise stipulated.If any match is abandoned or postponed all bets will be void unless the relevant market result has already happened. For example, "first goal scorer" betting will stand if a goal has already been scored.Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be player at the original away team's ground in which case all bets will be void.

XXX: "if any match is abaondoed or postponed all bets will be void unless the relevant market result has already happened."

XXX: I watched the game live, it was abadoned at 80 minutes and change, regardless what that site says. Not that it makes a difference

Lans: If any match is abandoned or postponed all bets will be void unless the relevant market result has already happened. did you find this under 5dimes Soccer rules?

XXX: YES im quoting you guys

XXX: Soccer Betting Money line wagering on soccer offers a draw line as well as sides. In the event of a draw example: (1-1), all bets on either of the sides will be graded as losers. Again, in the event of a draw, only wagers placed on the draw line will be graded as a win. This rule does not apply to bet placed on the spread.The result of the game is decided after 90 minutes of play plus injury time. Extra time / overtime / golden goal is not taken into consideration for soccer bets unless otherwise stipulated.If any match is abandoned or postponed all bets will be void unless the relevant market result has already happened. For example, "first goal scorer" betting will stand if a goal has already been scored.Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be player at the original away team's ground in which case all bets will be void.
    Lans: Can you tell me on which link did you saw it?

XXX: understand 5d and bookmaker are the only books that didn't honor the OVER as of my knowledge to this point.

XXX: Sure, let me go search through your entire site, after for it, as i only have this chat window open at the moment. i figured as an employee you could find it. i don have the link open on hand.. i'll link you if you want to wait 5-10 mins for me to go through your site. There is a f thread in SBR you may want to check out as well, upset with your action decision. I mention this because you used SBR rules as why you're listed as an A+ book...
    Last edited by Evolved137; 03-22-15 at 12:18 PM.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8947

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Its called the fried chicken and menthol cigarette rule.
    Haha thats clearly stated in the rules section

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I bet they graded it as a winner and everyone who had the unders complained and got out win reversed

Evolved137

xxx: For example, "first goal scorer" betting will stand if a goal has already been scored.Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be player at the original away team's ground in which case all bets will be void.

Lans: Can you tell me on which link did you saw it?

XXX: understand 5d and bookmaker are the only books that didn't honor the OVER, of top bookmaker's as well

XXX:: Sure, let me go search through your entire site, i figured as an employee you could find it. i dont have the link open.. There is a furious thread in SBR you may want to check out as well

Lans: As an employee I may refer ONLY to these soccer rules: soccer rules

XXX: but yes, it is quoted specifically. Look at my betting history man. This is X$ bet, do you think i would come on here over that? I bet $877 just online blackjack for fun with real money yesterday on top my daily $500-$1k over minimum 5 games. Every. Single. Day. This play isn't about money, and you know that by looking at my book. It's about integrity, and a frustrated player that makes daily consistent action and has never came to complain once in history, of ANY book.

XXX: alright, i'm finished. I would like to state if there is any appeal process, i would like to request it. I do not feel that i have been honored the integrity as I have to you guys. I respectfully understand your position, but please respect mine when i was planning to load up several grand more this week, and now it looks as though it will be withdrawn if i cannot be heard and understood on one small action play over the HUGE amount ive made daily since march 1

XXX: Please do not take my frustrations as inappropriate or disrespectful. I fell in love since ive been here, and it hurts me deeply to feel a need to change a position when a single small action play out of hundreds I challenge, especially since everyone else paid the OVER out, that it can't be taken into exception, or even graded as a 50% win, just as a way to make the player feel not cheated. I respect 5D and you as an employee, but disagree with your unwillingness to further consider the action at the regard to a player that has never once complained in a chat window, has never complained when I FEEL other games were questionably reviewed, but after HUGE daily action that would see 100k, and ive never withdrawn, and am not even up with what my initial deposit was, that this cannot have a one time player exception, or partial requested credit granted to keep your player's involved and happy to be here. This truly breaks my heart the unwillingness to even work with me on one wager out of the MANY MANY wagers ive placed with you guys in March. I respect your decisions, but i understand you will take your position and stand your ground it seems, and i as a player will respectfully do the same. Thank you for speaking with me

Lans: We respect your position, We've heard you and understood you, keep in mind that respecting, hearing and understanding are far different from agreeing. We can't agree with you and override our own rules, sticking to our rules are what have gain us credibility and an A+ rank on SBR. Let's say for a moment that you bet was for the under instead of the over, would you be claiming the bet to be graded as a loss instead of no action on abandoned?

XXX: NO, because may NOT have action under your RULES. unders had NO action, in cases. Let me present another scenario/fact. The market result was not ended for the under if..

XXX: There were plays that could have been made at O/U 3pts, in which action result would not have been declared. This was not the case in the UNDER 2.5 action play.

XXX: Again, i respect your position, please respect mine as i move forward and the opinion. You may want to check SBR, your A+ graded site due to your rules....since you specifically mentioned it. Members seem pretty upset with your book being one of very few (2 to my knowledge) to not let the OVER stand, let alone wait 8 hours to review, it call it a win, the an hour later call it no action.

Lans: All under and overs and for the game results where graded as no action, only the 1st half wagers were graded as completed.

Lans: Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Lans: Mr Beeks?

XXX: Mr Beeks? Wow, that isn't my name. Do you even know with whom you've been speaking with?

Lans: Sorry Mr. XXXXX

xxx: jeez. Nothing.
    Last edited by Evolved137; 03-22-15 at 12:42 PM.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL @ Mr. Beeks hahaha

On to the next one buddy. Maybe that rule will work in our favor next time.

Plenty of Free $$$$$ today.

Evolved137

So foolish, I wonder if its in there rules that they hold accountability for not only asking for your username, then password, then after all of that, disclose the name of another actual player's last name and have the completely wrong person.

Guess Mr Beeks probably feels the same way i do. There was more information disclosed but at the risk of other people i have the respect to not let it be said. All my discussion is completely copy pasted, i don't care what you guys think i sounded like, i said what i meant and i meant what i said. I hope that play was worth winning against the loss of $100k of action from a 25 year old kid that doesn't even do anything more than look at stats and read SBR for every pick.

edit- it will never work in our favor. It's the third incorrectly graded wager yet. I just didn't complain on .5u incorrect wagers. -1.5/-2 spread with me winning by 2 and calling it a loss...twice...then the next two same action plays wagers. I have all the proof boys.

Also, why would he have asked me if i would have still came on here to complain about the under if i had lost? What was the point? It was easily argued. For more favorable juice you could have bought the game to O/U 3 pts, in which case the game would NOT HAVE BEEN REGARDED AS ACTION UNDER, exactly stated in rules.

Why ask me the question, i give a clear and direct answer to his argumentative nature challenging my integrity, which they know clearly is not about the money in my case. It's about my record i keep valuable, and that was not a goddamn cancelled play. It was THE play.

I was given no direct response to my answer.

I'm gonna pound them for everything in my account instead of withdrawing. penetrate it. I'm going double digit units on everything because i have 2 other books loaded with XX / XXX units.
    Last edited by Evolved137; 03-22-15 at 12:38 PM.

amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2231

Quote Originally Posted by Evolved137 View Post
    So foolish, I wonder if its in there rules that they hold accountability for not only asking for your username, then password, then after all of that, disclose the name of another actual player's last night and have the completely wrong person.

Guess Mr Beeks probably feels the same way i do. There was more information disclosed but at the risk of other people i have the respect to not let it be said. All my discussion is completely copy pasted, i don't care what you guys think i sounded like, i said what i meant and i meant what i said. I hope that play was worth winning against the loss of $100k of action from a 25 year old kid that doesn't even do anything more than look at stats and read SBR for every pick.

edit- it will never work in our favor. It's the third incorrectly graded wager yet. I just didn't complain on .5u incorrect wagers. -1.5/-2 spread with me winning by 2 and calling it a loss...twice...then the next two same action plays wagers. I have all the proof boys.
    It'll never work in our favor...i wonder if its only because a higher amount of the bets were on the over, so it was confirmed as a decision to cancel the bets based on that. Had it been the majority of money on the under, I wonder if they would have kept the decision to grade all bets.

Evolved137

There's an obvious answer to that question my man. I'm going all the way 9" deep into that pssy today win or lose.

I don't plan on letting them get me twice. I'm gonna keep this alive and play this action day out and see who ends up suffering from this.

me vs the books 3/22 day. Keeping it honest and always do, i'll let you guys know how i pound them or get my bankroll there pounded. I'm doing this out of nothing but frustration, but am not a fool. I would never do this if i wasn't paid. I have nearly 200u on other books, and i actually forgot about all my units i still have on YouWager since i left the book after i got pissed they called me so much lol. So lil homies gon be straiiiiiight either way.

First 12