El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Keep Telling Yourself NCAA Isn't Rigged

Maryland -4.5

Kid rebounds the ball and is hit in the face blatantly with time on the clock...no foul. Flagrant one on any other play. Ticky tack BS the entire game to keep Valpo in it but the game is "over" so let it go. Maryland wins by 3. This tourney has been a joke in every aspect. Teams are terrible, play is terrible, tv has killed any flow, refs know the spreads and keep it in line. Lines in Vegas biggest I've seen in 4 years. Bend over.
    Points Awarded:

KiDBaZkiT gave El Nino 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drbellhead, and ilovelady

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

ML cashes.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Fukkkkkkkkkkkk

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Loved the clean block, yet call a foul and then T the kid up for taunting too. Solid 5 pt swing when Maryland was on a run. Standing over a kid after a block = technical foul. Make a 3 and run around like a jerk off flexing and throwing up 3 gogles = OK.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Maryland -4.5

Kid rebounds the ball and is hit in the face blatantly with time on the clock...no foul. Flagrant one on any other play. Ticky tack BS the entire game to keep Valpo in it but the game is "over" so let it go. Maryland wins by 3. This tourney has been a joke in every aspect. Teams are terrible, play is terrible, tv has killed any flow, refs know the spreads and keep it in line. Lines in Vegas biggest I've seen in 4 years. Bend over.
    Dude you either bet fav MLs or take the points. No coach is playing to cover the spread in a knock out game.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Whole thing is a show. just a few moves short of WWF wrestling. And we all know that shit isn't fake.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well coincidentally these crazy endings always seem to bury the big public play. Like Hoyas dunking up 8 with 1 second last night to cover and E Wash was a very popular dog. I side with the public at times but only when I'm really confident. And I've said a million times if you see a "trendy" dog with 65% or so on it they won't cover unless they win s/u more often than not. All this shits rigged to some degree I believe not just kid ball. Too many crazy endings that effect lines and make zero sense from gm strategy point to make me not believe.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KiDBaZkiT, El Nino, and girlscoutcookies

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Maryland -4.5

I don't think NBA or college is rigged but agree with the quality of play and the product in both has gone down hill and many times very hard to watch. Many times refs control the game and too many bullshit fouls and no flow to game. I do think some bettors may have an idea how the game will be called before game time. Sometimes they let them play and overlook many obvious fouls and other times they blow the whistle constantly. Funny how you see big line movement on totals! Sucks to watch and even harder to handicap, TOO MANY BAD BEATS. I stopped betting basketball and just situational bet, been much more effective for me and much more peace. Too many games and bad beats not conducive to bankroll and lack of peace and joy.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Oh look, anyone one of these lame "shit's rigged" threads.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Public plays have been getting hammered the first two days, that means a lot of pissed off squares.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

stop getting so greedy laying the points man up and put more down on the ML.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    stop getting so greedy laying the points man up and put more down on the ML.
    ML is basketball is suicide.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Maryland -4.5

El NIno here is what i do. When u see people in a thread like this saying u are crazy just jot their names down and hope u are not on games they bet. If they can't see what is right smack in their face they are basically unreachable when the subject of fixing comes up. We got corrupt cops, teachers, politicians, lawyers, bankers but to these asshats the coaches, the refs and some of the pros players no way no how would even think of rigging a game. This is a trillion dollar business and these people actually think no shady shit happens.

Frank Lefty
    Frank Lefty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    ML is basketball is suicide.
    Especially in NCAAB

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

I saw 3 games yesterday (that I didn't have action on btw) where there were some really bogus calls made by the refs. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist or guy to blame the refs, but these games actually did look rigged to me:

Butler/Texas
    SMU/UCLA
    GTown/EWU

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Im still pissed from last years thrashing I took in the "Tournament" and it no doubt would be the same for me this year.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Gay thread.

Frank Lefty
    Frank Lefty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

Refs doing everything they can to help Wisconsin against Coastal Carolina. CC players even breathe on those guys and the whistle blows, meanwhile Wisconsin gets to hack away every time on defense

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lefty View Post
    Refs doing everything they can to help Wisconsin against Coastal Carolina. CC players even breathe on those guys and the whistle blows, meanwhile Wisconsin gets to hack away every time on defense
    They did they same on Saturdays in reg season if u took 12.5 or more underdogs the refs would just humiliate you. Its like other team is already at a disadvantage then they are not allowed to even play within the rules?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Maryland -4.5

Here is the problem Maryland had that game. These is from a overseas book

Biggest decision for Friday college hoops is Maryland -4.5 (86% of cash)

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    El NIno here is what i do. When u see people in a thread like this saying u are crazy just jot their names down and hope u are not on games they bet. If they can't see what is right smack in their face they are basically unreachable when the subject of fixing comes up. We got corrupt cops, teachers, politicians, lawyers, bankers but to these asshats the coaches, the refs and some of the pros players no way no how would even think of rigging a game. This is a trillion dollar business and these people actually think no shady shit happens.
    Ok, LOL......like I said , too many bad beats in basketball, only what your EGO leads you to believe. Sad way to see the world and have your PARADIGM and how the world is corrupt........Yet, your in a gambling forum and in SBR of all places, LOL One attracts what they think about it. Maybe your views and mind cause you to pick games that you lose and have bad beats, pretty deep. One never knows........but the mind is very powerful and is everything, especially when gambling and capping.
    The Billions of dollars of all the sports generated that are dependent upon fans aren't going to rig games just for betting and fixing. I can definitely identify but that's part of the gambling mindset

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Maryland -4.5

EL I've been wagering 16 years of my life... Took me many years to stay away from NCAA Basketball. I can't find any lean... I can't find any pattern... you don't know when or if the refs are on your side? You just don't know.. period. I make a decent killing on the NBA and NFL. Juice ain't worth the squeeze with these KIDS. Haven't made one wager on March Madness. I'll wait til the NBA playoffs. Hope you win pal. But I think there's more BS in store.

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7776

Ignorance on the rigged talked never ceases to amaze. Please stop betting forever. Make a thread next time you get an unconscious win. Bottom line, is it all evens out. Until then play tiddly winks.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

I heard Nino was bangin a broad.

Guys been mia for a while.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nino failed bettors cry fix

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1686

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I heard Nino was bangin a broad.

Guys been mia for a while.

Where is chicka?? I hear El Smooth is his new nickname.....

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by kyhawk View Post
    Ignorance on the rigged talked never ceases to amaze. Please stop betting forever. Make a thread next time you get an unconscious win. Bottom line, is it all evens out. Until then play tiddly winks.
    Thanks for your input. 18 posts a year and this is one. I feel blessed. The refs have absolute control and have been burying the public with suspect calls the last two days. Please explain why the refs didn't bother to review the goaltending call in the UCLA/SMU game. The most pivotal call and not even a pause, play on and UCLA was mathematically guaranteed a push at worst. Georgetown kid dunking for zero reason destroying the public dog in the late game. All sorts of head scratchers and Vegas laughing the entire time. Blatant attempts to foul at the end of games and no whistle. It may balance out in the long run, but this tourney has been shady.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    Where is chicka?? I hear El Smooth is his new nickname.....

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nino is back!!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Please explain why the refs didn't bother to review the goaltending call in the UCLA/SMU game. The most pivotal call and not even a pause, play on and UCLA was mathematically guaranteed a push at worst.
    If the dudes on the broadcast call were correct, goaltending is a non-reviewable play (judgment call).

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Thanks for your input. 18 posts a year and this is one. I feel blessed. The refs have absolute control and have been burying the public with suspect calls the last two days. Please explain why the refs didn't bother to review the goaltending call in the UCLA/SMU game. The most pivotal call and not even a pause, play on and UCLA was mathematically guaranteed a push at worst. Georgetown kid dunking for zero reason destroying the public dog in the late game. All sorts of head scratchers and Vegas laughing the entire time. Blatant attempts to foul at the end of games and no whistle. It may balance out in the long run, but this tourney has been shady.

way bigger handle in these games

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

The kid from Georgetown who dunked it had to know what the line is.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I don't think there's some big conspiracy but there's always gunna be players, coaches, refs that are dirty....I can't really think of any billion dollar industry where everything is 100% on the level...is what it is

boomer62

It's FUKING basketball. It is what it is. Down bet it if you think it is rigged, only going to lose with that mindset. Sound like Petey Dickstraw now. Don't think you want to stoop that low, he's still working his way thru blowing everyone on here. LOL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

[QUOTE=El Nino;23758311]Maryland -4.5

Kid rebounds the ball and is hit in the face blatantly with time on the clock...no foul. Flagrant one on any other play. Ticky tack BS the entire game to keep Valpo in it but the game is "over" so let it go. Maryland wins by 3. This tourney has been a joke in every aspect. Teams are terrible, play is terrible, tv has killed any flow, refs know the spreads and keep it in line. Lines in Vegas biggest I've seen in 4 years. Bend over.[/

el nino it was as time expired and had no relevance on the game.

sorry about your loss i hate to see any SBR posters lose but i dont think the game is rigged.

1234 Last