Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

TwoWays......pretty brilliant eh?? Good thing nothing came bad of it.........made myself some money, made my buddy some money....and exited the agreement with both sides happy.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Anyone who thinks the ball was under the rim when he touched clearly had SMU winning and lost there bet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bottom line is the committee shut up everybody as UCLA did Belong all the analysts are pissed

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Anyone who thinks the ball was under the rim when he touched clearly had SMU winning and lost there bet.
    I won't lie I lost money but "clearly" is a stretch. I can't find a still or footage online but anyone watching live saw the shot from the opposite board which is a much more reliable angle and it looked "clearly" below. Not to mention it MIGHT be 50/50 that crap shot even touches iron if the poor SMU center doesn't touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bottom line is the committee shut up everybody as UCLA did Belong all the analysts are pissed
    Sharp JJ. The team that gave up a 10 point lead with 10 left and actually went 2-17 for basically a 1/2 of the game Belonged As an LA guy I'm glad they won but give me a break "belong"

First 123