EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kevin Ollie Contract Details

20 yrs, $200 million with SATAN

How the hell else do you explain UCONN men's hoops? Unbelievable if they find a way to sneak into the tournament this year by winning the AAC tourney on top of what he did with that squad last year.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

the American is not very talented

getting to the finals was not a HUGH upset

but yeah it would be great to see them win again tomorrow

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No

Its a one man show

They have a nba guard,,thats all you need to make a run

EaglesPhan36

The conference is weak, but I mean how do they keep winning? Not all that talented themselves necessarily. Buzzer beater vs. Cincy and down 9 with 4:00 left, they close 16-2 today. I will be rooting for them against SMU, even though I dislike UCONN, I despise SMU and Larry Brown.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

College basktball skills is horrendous. Any team outside a very few can be upset because they are bad on offense

EaglesPhan36

If they pull this one out ... Satan is a beast.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

incredible coaching job getting this tourney on their home court. oh wait, for some reason they have decided that they will just graciously host this event every year based off no merit whatsoever. .yea it be so great if they win after knocking off the rightful champ and bouncing them out of dance last season, they deserve it! actually what they deserve is smu to send them the fukk to the nit so they can play a few more home gms where they stand a chance. fukk off bitchright and take your "great" coach with you.

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

I don't get this at all. Ollie nothing special, certainly not one of the smartest out there... he must be a great motivator to his players. Otherwise this is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in sports.