jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pitt 10xxxxxxxx more successful than Phila

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    ALL TEAMS GOING TO *BLITZ* BRADFORD TO NO END (especially early in the season)
    Chip kelly offense hopes opponents blitz.
    All about getting ball to playmakers quickly.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

The 5 big players acquired by Eagles played just 23 gms COMBINED last yr: Bradford (0), Alonso (0), Thurmond (2), Mathews (8), Maxwell (13)

WOW!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Kelly said today he's not mortgaging the future to get the Oregon quarterback so Thats a dead deal

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kelly said today he's not mortgaging the future to get the Oregon quarterback so Thats a dead deal
    he also said nick foles was his qb for the next 1,000 years

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

mariotta sucks anyway.

he's got bust written all over him.

johnny manziel 2.0

jjgold

Bottom line of the thread Kelly's an idiot in the Philadelphia Eagles will be and also ran next year

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Bottom line of the thread Kelly's an idiot in the Philadelphia Eagles will be and also ran next year

i dont know JJ the NFC east is a pretty weak division.

Foles was awful so nothing lost there.

i like the Byron Maxwell signing.

jjgold

Bear call me

I need personnel charts

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    what QB actually likes contact?

they are almost all pussies.

it starts in practice when the QB wears the red jersey.

Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are both grade A pussies.

The 2 toughest QB's in the NFL are Cam Newton and Eli Manning.

Those guys can take a hit like a man.
    Big Ben is the toughest son of a gun ive seen at QB in ages.

jjgold

Kid stick to college hoops man

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

big ben is tough too

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Ryan Tannehill. IS ON TOUGH SON OF A GUN..

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Give 'em a chance...

I live in Philly area and everybody trying to run him out...

Just sit back and relax...
    Totally agree with you. Plus he's not the GM. The GM has to deal with salary cap issues and having a plan to fill the roster needs. I still think they are solid and Philly fans never happy.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bear call me

I need personnel charts
    Bear hates you, why would he call you?? New friends all of a sudden,lol sorry I can't help myself when I read these threads sometimes
    GAG

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'm not a Philly fan but i find many of his moves head scratchers. Trading for Bradford with his massive contract and inability to stay on the field was the cherry on the cake.

I my was a fan of this move.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I like the way he handled the media at the press conference today. He had answers for every question, whether truthful or not, and had stats galore off the top of his head about every player the media mentioned. Like him or hate him, the man knows a ton about football. You can question whether its a sound idea to get so many players recovering from injuries on one roster, but the man has a plan. If he does get Mariotta, this has been the wildest con job I've ever seen

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I would love to see Bradford in Kelly's system.

He had the Rams one game from the playoffs his rookie year with no line or WRs then kept getting injured. He never really had a chance.

I would love to see him healthy, in a good system, and have some weapons. He can run the no huddle.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Wants Mariotta knows Browns wants Bradford. Smart move will end up getting more ammo from Browns to get his guy. If Browns were smart they trade up and take Mariotta and then the fun begins!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7763

he's such a dumbass for making moves to get mariota. if that's what he's doing, which i'm sure he is. these guys are all retarded. when was the last time you met a smart coach.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Kelly just made a statement they aren't going after Mariota....unless he is playing a fast one on us.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2678

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    he's such a dumbass for making moves to get mariota. if that's what he's doing, which i'm sure he is. these guys are all retarded. when was the last time you met a smart coach.
    JJ Gold!...

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    JJ Gold!...
    well i stand corrected!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i dont know JJ the NFC east is a pretty weak division.

Foles was awful so nothing lost there.

i like the Byron Maxwell signing.
    Foles was 14-4 as a starter with a 61% completion rate on his passes with a QB rating of 94.2....yeah Bear your rating of awful is just another insight to how much you truly know about the players

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Foles was 14-4 as a starter with a 61% completion rate on his passes with a QB rating of 94.2....yeah Bear your rating of awful is just another insight to how much you truly know about the players
    Big Dumbfukk is a well known moron round these parts.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Usually the best player in the area growing up becomes the gym teacher and then the head coach of the football team. They are usually the best athletes in the area as well as the dumbest fuks around. Eventually they move up to college and then the pro's. You get ur Barry Switzers, your Rich Kotites and the list goes on and one. Every once in a blue moon u get a Bill Belichick or a Jimmy Johnson. Nobody grows up to be a professional coach. They grow up to be engineers, construction workers, lawyers, Doctors, professional sports forum poster, and of course shitbag politicians. Anyone ever hear a five year old say "i want to be a coach someday"?
    Last edited by Thor4140; 03-11-15 at 08:28 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I would love to see Bradford in Kelly's system.

He had the Rams one game from the playoffs his rookie year with no line or WRs then kept getting injured. He never really had a chance.

I would love to see him healthy, in a good system, and have some weapons. He can run the no huddle.
    Dude im not a Bradford hater and actually think he can become a solid QB but for god sakes not in this system. Are u just trolling?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why don't you think he can thrive in this system? It's similar to the uptempo they ran when he was a stud at OU. I think a lot of people are hung-up on this offense having to have a mobile QB. I believe Chip has shown that in his 1st two years, that's not a necessary part of this particular version of his offense. Really it's all about tempo, not so much about the QB being able to run. Sure, it'd be great to have a guy who was a scare to run the ball too - but not necessary.

This system its needing quick reads. Thats some thing Foles started struggling with some last year. That's why they like Sanchez. He makes quick decisions and doesn't hold the ball.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Why don't you think he can thrive in this system? It's similar to the uptempo they ran when he was a stud at OU. I think a lot of people are hung-up on this offense having to have a mobile QB. I believe Chip has shown that in his 1st two years, that's not a necessary part of this particular version of his offense. Really it's all about tempo, not so much about the QB being able to run. Sure, it'd be great to have a guy who was a scare to run the ball too - but not necessary.

This system its needing quick reads. Thats some thing Foles started struggling with some last year. That's why they like Sanchez. He makes quick decisions and doesn't hold the ball.
    Well u can run anything in this shit league because 95 percent of the teams can't stop anything. But being realistic he is just to slow like Foles. Foles succeeded 1 year and everyone realized u stop the run u shut him down. Im a Bradford fan and it works with receivers which again we have basically none. Another thing he really is fragile. His shoulders all busted up in college and now his knees are going? Again im a pocket passer fan and have no problem with him as my QB but not in this system but than again putting a mobile QB in this system just begs for him to last six games a year. So who the hell knows.

Thor4140

Also E Phan his OKie team was pretty dam good with solid receivers. In College a 100 percent of those defenses can't stop shit.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Usually the best player in the area growing up becomes the gym teacher and then the head coach of the football team. They are usually the best athletes in the area as well as the dumbest fuks around. Eventually they move up to college and then the pro's. You get ur Barry Switzers, your Rich Kotites and the list goes on and one. Every once in a blue moon u get a Bill Belichick or a Jimmy Johnson. Nobody grows up to be a professional coach. They grow up to be engineers, construction workers, lawyers, Doctors, professional sports forum poster, and of course shitbag politicians. Anyone ever hear a five year old say "i want to be a coach someday"?
    professional sports forum poster, you already highlighted it! we're so much better than these millionaire coaches that we can comment freely on them on message boards like they give a fukk and can even see us beyond their scrooge mcduck-esque money piles

jjgold

Phila does not have the players to win in Chippers system now

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    however i do agree with you, you stated my point way better than i did. for every 1 belichik you have 9,999 switzers

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Give 'em a chance...

I live in Philly area and everybody trying to run him out...

Just sit back and relax...
    This guy is not too happy with him.......

jjgold

First 123 Last