2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    I actually like provo
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    same here.

betting road teams is like suicide in college ball
    i was writing post #35 when you guys answered so clearly i agree..

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Get $ Banker.. Took yesterday off and ready to roll today.. Love me some Providencd at home

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Get $ Banker.. Took yesterday off and ready to roll today.. Love me some Providencd at home
    took the day off myself.. you know what id like to know? last i saw if season ended yesterday johnnies/provo would be the 4/5 matchup, curious if or how there was way that todays results could get provo away from st jonhs? i would think they would wanna avoind red storm being 1st tourney gm they played even if it meant dropping to 6, maybe that too much thinking but if i was them and could lose my way from having to start off with my worst possible matchup i would..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Trust LSU today, Banker?

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    took the day off myself.. you know what id like to know? last i saw if season ended yesterday johnnies/provo would be the 4/5 matchup, curious if or how there was way that todays results could get provo away from st jonhs? i would think they would wanna avoind red storm being 1st tourney gm they played even if it meant dropping to 6, maybe that too much thinking but if i was them and could lose my way from having to start off with my worst possible matchup i would..
    Agree Coin

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Can Indiana beat MSU even without Dawson?

I say no

JLester2015
    JLester2015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Fading Arkansas at home against those morons from LSU? Might work out, but this is not a smart play.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JLester2015 View Post
    Fading Arkansas at home against those morons from LSU? Might work out, but this is not a smart play.
    morons yes, but incredibly talented morons capable of beating anyone and just pulled one of their typical no-shows, their inconsistency is not biased, only once have they pulled B2b horseshit performances. they like to save those for after they run off a couple good wins and generally weaker competition .. they been turning it over less of late, that really what it comes down to and im not sure the answer. can lsu handle the press? if so they should get what they want on offense while mickey and martin should punish a poor rebounding ark team off every lsu miss..

JLester2015

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    morons yes, but incredibly talented morons capable of beating anyone and just pulled one of their typical no-shows, their inconsistency is not biased, only once have they pulled B2b horseshit performances. they like to save those for after they run off a couple good wins and generally weaker competition .. they been turning it over less of late, that really what it comes down to and im not sure the answer. can lsu handle the press? if so they should get what they want on offense while mickey and martin should punish a poor rebounding ark team off every lsu miss..
    Arkansas got some nice talent IMO... even if LSU shows up, Arkansas can be unbeatable in that gym if they show up as well.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JLester2015 View Post
    Arkansas got some nice talent IMO... even if LSU shows up, Arkansas can be unbeatable in that gym if they show up as well.
    no disrespect to ark, they very good and have certainly been far more consistent than lsu this yr,. that said they have a huge glaring weakness and it one that lsu is equipped to exploit more than anyone not named uk.. razorabcks are one of the worst teams in the country controlling their defense glass, in conf play teams are grabbing 37% of their misses. even if ark turns lsu over a bunch i think they hang around because second chance points and easy points when they break the pressure will be there all day. that a big number. i dont even need lsu to win, i would have expected to see more like 5 for this gm im pretty happy with taking 7 in a gm im confident lsu will score at will.. not saying arky can run them as they can smoke bout anyone if things start steamrolling but lets be real most the teams they have ran out of their gym have been the bottom feeders of the conf. i really feel like we getting some value with lsu thanks to them being the schizophrenic, inconsistent clowns they are. thing is they have typically saved their shit gms for shit teams and play up to the competition when facing better teams.

JLester2015

This game is about as erratic as a game can get. LSU turns a 12 point lead into 4 in a few seconds.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    same here.

betting road teams is like suicide in college ball

it was a small number not double digits. Big difference.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    I actually like provo

it was a small number not double digits. Big difference.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

n/t

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

Quote Originally Posted by potlimit View Post
    Ga So. was gonna be my big bet for the day but Matias out makes that a super shaky bet.
    Thank you for the no play.

First 12