christophermazza
    christophermazza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

March 2nd NHL Hockey Pick: Nashville Predators vs New York Rangers

When is the last time we got Nashville as an underdog? The Predators only suffered their 2nd back to back loss recently, and that's something they are not too familiar with. You can bet Nashville will be ready to play tonight and avoid a 3 game losing skid.

Pekka Rinne will be the key, as he usually is and not having Lundqvist in net for New York, is a huge loss. Although Backup Cam Talbot has been far from great, posting a 2.80 GAA while starting 12 of the last 13 games – well higher than the 2.16 he had while backup up Lundqvist in the season’s first four months. But he’s 8-2-2 in this stretch thanks to the Rangers averaging a league-best 3.71 goals in February.

In my opinion this is going to be a reality check for the Talbot. Talbot is due to start falling apart and tonight is the perfect spot for him to collapse. He's not a starting goaltender and over the long haul I just can't see him succeeding. He is starting tonight.

Also, I see this in hockey one too many times. League leading teams like the Predators tend to be big money line favorites, then they lose a couple of games and they drop to slight underdogs. This is when a hockey team tends to bounce back and Vegas knows it. In my opinion they are trying to trap you on New York tonight due to being 4-1 in their last 5 games, and I am not going to fall for it.

I am backing Nashville +100 tonight over the New York Rangers. BOL!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Chris what is your unit size?

asking for a friend thanks man

manny24
    pay Bobby

anything today Chris?

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

yeah chris what you got today son?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Chris what is your unit size?

asking for a friend thanks man
    So forward. Where I'm from you flirt a little bit before discussing the size of a mans unit

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Chris,

Check in, a lot of people are worried about you here. I took the day off work to refresh this thread every 2 minutes to make sure you are ok.

manny24
    pay Bobby

i should of quit at 2 posts too Chris