Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Vanderbilts Basketball Coach should be fired

I find it pretty ironic the coach yells at a player for not showing sportsmanship

and then goes on to do one of the most classless rants ive ever seen in the kids face in the middle of the court.

I guarantee that coach beats his kids if he has any.

I have so many issues with this...

first of all he took the other coaches word for it and immediately lambasted his player... where is the fukkin loyalty to your players???

the Tennessee coach is a pussy for even mentioning it. Hey pay, if you dont want people rubbing it in your teams face that your team lost do a fukkin better job coaching and get your team better prepared for the game.

If i am a coach i am always going to stand up for my players no matter what they do. Thats what being a team is. Always having each others backs unconditionally.

This coach should address stuff like this privately in the locker room not in the middle of the arena.

And this coach will never be a winner. You want your players to play with emotion and be competitive.

Thats why Pete Carol is so successful. You never hear him say one bad word about his players or to his players in public. He encourages his players to play with emotion, be themselves, and have fun.

This Vandy coach will never be a winner bc he will not allow his team to have fun and play with swagger.

I think i will start Fading Vandy and you should too. They will not be playing loose and having fun.

Alabama beats them today.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I find it pretty ironic the coach yells at a player for not showing sportsmanship

and then goes on to do one of the most classless rants ive ever seen in the kids face in the middle of the court.

I guarantee that coach beats his kids if he has any.

I have so many issues with this...

first of all he took the other coaches word for it and immediately lambasted his player... where is the fukkin loyalty to your players???

the Tennessee coach is a pussy for even mentioning it. Hey pay, if you dont want people rubbing it in your teams face that your team lost do a fukkin better job coaching and get your team better prepared for the game.

If i am a coach i am always going to stand up for my players no matter what they do. Thats what being a team is. Always having each others backs unconditionally.

This coach should address stuff like this privately in the locker room not in the middle of the arena.

And this coach will never be a winner. You want your players to play with emotion and be competitive.

Thats why Pete Carol is so successful. You never hear him say one bad word about his players or to his players in public. He encourages his players to play with emotion, be themselves, and have fun.

This Vandy coach will never be a winner bc he will not allow his team to have fun and play with swagger.

I think i will start Fading Vandy and you should too. They will not be playing loose and having fun.

Alabama beats them today.
    Well Bear Vanderbilt only won by 7