leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    People checking in just to hate.

Just another day. What a group we are.
    This forum contains the most pathetic, retarded human beings on earth, so no wonder haha.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

5;35 you were going to Gym ,back so soon Boy you get off quick Fagot.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Heandog View Post
    Twizzle can run circles around this Broke Dik fuk ,at least Twizz keeps a record this Loser just plays 20 -40 games a day until he can break even with his air bets, Man up keep a record Broke Dik, instead of trying to run people off LOSER
    Whats his NBA THREAD AT? I been waiting three months for a response.

GT21Megatron

Twizzle can run circles around this Broke Dik fuk ,at least Twizz keeps a record this Loser just plays 20 -40 games a day until he can break even with his air bets, Man up keep a record Broke Dik, instead of trying to run people off LOSER
    Been asking your boyfriend to post a ticket going on 18 months. I would be willing to fly my wife out first class to suk your dik on FaceTime for proof. Oh yea he doesn't bet so nothing to worry about.

Heandog

I really don't know what his record is or what leetreapers is but the forum is for helping others beat the books Instead we have Guys like Leetreaper coming into other peoples threads knocking them for losing or say stupid shit like show me a ticket or you don't bet that much on game . what the fuk does it matter , it is all bull crap just seeing how he likes it , it guys like him that ruin a good thing . or like the bully in the school yard ,if I knew who he really was I would give him a beaten just to set him straight little punk. Im done with this thread just wanted to stir up some shit like he does . Good luck

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

leet, whether you get some right or wrong sometimes doesn't matter. Everyone hates you because you're an asshole. Period.

Scarface63
    Scarface63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1942

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Wizzler special:

17. Tenn 1H +3.5

18. Tenn +6.5

And of course:

19. Davidson 1H -3.5 3*Units

Be back after gym with some late action.
    Boy this guy is a fukking loser. Lost 5 units here alone on these. Perhaps you should spend less time worrying about others picks and tickets and do some actual handicapping on your own.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Start fading the fades I guess is plan B lol. This is too much the guy pawns his x-box probably for his sbr donation so he could get "pro" title and thinks he's king shit. Doubt there are many if any true pros posting on a forum. Pro means you make a living betting and/or selling picks bottom line. No way in Hell a good professional is gonna bet half the board every Saturday. Most here do it for entertainment and hope to make a bit extra $ on side from our daily grinds. Probably be another 10 picks before this nights over for the legend.

GT21Megatron

I really don't know what his record is or what leetreapers is but the forum is for helping others beat the books Instead we have Guys like Leetreaper coming into other peoples threads knocking them for losing or say stupid shit like show me a ticket or you don't bet that much on game . what the fuk does it matter , it is all bull crap just seeing how he likes it , it guys like him that ruin a good thing . or like the bully in the school yard ,if I knew who he really was I would give him a beaten just to set him straight little punk. Im done with this thread just wanted to stir up some shit like he does . Good luck
    its a gambling forum if you arent doing it then get the penetrate out. Bottom line is that they need to start charging admin fees to get rid of clowns like Wizzle who ain't betting shit.

Heandog

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Start fading the fades I guess is plan B lol. This is too much the guy pawns his x-box probably for his sbr donation so he could get "pro" title and thinks he's king shit. Doubt there are many if any true pros posting on a forum. Pro means you make a living betting and/or selling picks bottom line. No way in Hell a good professional is gonna bet half the board every Saturday. Most here do it for entertainment and hope to make a bit extra $ on side from our daily grinds. Probably be another 10 picks before this nights over for the legend.
    very well put

First 123