Betpoints: 10

UFC fighter better be careful here

Guy might be setting him up for lawsuit or use a weapon and kill him

stay away from stalkers

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

DQ for head kick at the end. heckler wins.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

he's not in ufc anymore jj. ufc has nothing to do with this. do u actually follow the sports that you comment on? or is it that it's just too early in the morning to use your brain....what time is it in vegas? 6am? how many jjs are there, anyway?

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

need to see full video of neer vs heckler

i think this might be 15 seconds after the round ended and the heckler was cheap shotted

that is what i interpret from the heckler's facebook ramblings

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Why wouldn't neer play the whole round?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy for a lawsuit here

FIghter crazy to do this..h ever killed him with solid punch he is done

sourtwist
    not a non pro

jj please just stop posting
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mirinquads

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Easy for a lawsuit here

FIghter crazy to do this..h ever killed him with solid punch he is done
    you are showing your age with incessant worrying

i think the heckler may have actually won the round

if you notice in the heckler's facebook posts he called the round won to himself

the heckler said these shots happened 15 seconds after the round ended

videogate

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

soccer kick to the head when the guy is down...Neer is obviously a class act and professional

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

UFC guys are just clowns

The educational level of these guys has to be like 10th grade or so????

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Morning Report: Iowa Athletic Commission investigating Josh Neer following 'bully beatdown' incident

Professional fighters sure do seem to draw an inordinate amount of online abuse.
    Yet, somehow, each morning, we don't all of a sudden awake to an avalanche of videos of pro fighters using their skills to hurt people.
    Former UFC and Bellator veteran Josh Neer decided to buck that trend Monday when he posted a video of himself "sparring" a now former gym member at Iowa's RoundKick Gym.
    In the video, which can be seen here, Neer can be seen slamming his elbow into a crumpled figure not once, not twice, but six times. Firing off a pair of right crosses and left hooks, Neer then stands over the man and soccer kicks him in the face.
    While Neer appeared to be wearing typical four-ounce MMA gloves, his opponent appears to be wearing 16-ounce boxing gloves.
    Speaking with Bloody Elbow's John Nash, Neer explains how his opponent's online badgering led to the incident at the fighter's local gym.
    "Basically the guys a dumbass and been talking shit about MMA fighters for a month. On and on, I usually ignore him but this Saturday he wrote me on Facebook the message i gave. He had written 10 messages to me talking shit which I ignored, but this time I said if you really want to fight come to the gym Monday at 5:30.
    I don't know what his problem is but he's a big guy, like 6-6 and 270 pounds and just acts like a bully. That what he seems like to me, just a bully.
    He showed up at 6:10, 40 mins into my practice. And then I asked him if he wanted to fight Rakim or me and Rakim is bigger then me so of course he chose me."
    In an interview with MMA Fighting community member Emmery Myers, 'bully' Patrick Martin gave his take.
    EM: Glad you're not hurt. Thats incredible. So this was a planned match? How did it come about? Is Neer's version of events accurate?
    PM: Not quite! he's adding all this talk, that I talk shit about MMA fighters when I talked shit to him after disrespecting me a bout a wrestling drill I was tired in! So I left it alone till I saw him out and I bought him a couple beers and then he walked of talking shit to his buddy about me! So I blew up on him on Facebook demanding a full contact spar! I said I'll bring 16oz. So the beef is with him and a couple other of his gyms fighter who was talking shit on my page!
    While Martin says he only wanted a round of the fighter's time, he says Neer wanted a fight.
    EM: Was this sparring session preplanned? What were the rules?
    PM: Yeah the sparring session was planned and when I came in I was planning on sparing 2 fighters from the gym so I announced I'll give them each three minutes. Neer replied real fight I sad I don't have time for that so we agreed to a round! After saying "that's all I need anyways with you" so I got my gloves and he needed more than a round!
    Speaking with MMA Junkie, RoundKick head trainer Pete Peterson said Martin never lost consciousness from the strikes thrown by Neer in the video. He also claimed Neer never soccer kicked Martin, saying Neer 'tripped' while he was being pulled off.
    "I don't know why he wasn't defending himself with the hands better, but he was not unconscious," Peterson said. "I was right there, and he got up and started running his mouth again. Then we kicked him out of the gym."
    According to TMZ, the Iowa Athletic Commission is already looking into the incident.
    "We are aware of the situation," says IAC Executive Director Joe Walsh. "I have our legal team taking a thorough look at our rules. We're checking to see if we have anything on the books that covers this."
    "We do have certain standards that our athletes must meet."
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 02:25 PM. Reason: image does not exist

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    soccer kick to the head when the guy is down...Neer is obviously a class act and professional
    He's no Eric Cantona.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 02:26 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

sourtwist
    not a non pro

prick got his ass kicked. still talking shit. hope neer or someone else does it again til he shuts the fukk up. he had it coming.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

We all know people like this. Guys who run their mouth non-stop, get beat up, and then just keep right on running their mouths. They're sad, dysfunctional people, no exceptions. Write them off.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    The heckler deserved more than that and should be thankful that only 1 kick to the head was dished out...

Obviously didnt work as guy still talking smack...

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445