Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    that was HUGE.

left his team out there.
    Typical answer.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    People ALWAYS revert back to "cleared by team doctors"... that means NOTHING. Especially when it comes to a KNEE. This isnt a bone, this is a joint, a very very important and complex joint.
    not really.. what is "Complex" however is how many different excuses Rose
    can create in order to avoid playing Lebron in the playoffs.

Rose just does not want to deal with Lebron at all. Always the injury.
    Actually creates them. i am sure he imagines them first. and they manifest

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

The shit he says in interviews has to be taken with a grain of salt, because he obviously isnt a public speaker lol
    I get that, but most fans aren't going to look at it that way

plus he was given a day to think about it, see the public backlash, and local beat writers went to him and asked if he'd like to rephrase what he said about graduations and meetings ect and he didn't. He stuck with it

again, that isn't a reason to wish ill will on him.

but I can also see and understand how passionate and less knowledgable open minded fans get so upset

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!

not really.. what is "Complex" however is how many different excuses Rose
    can create in order to avoid playing Lebron in the playoffs.

This is the dumbest shit ive ever fukking read.

What isnt complex about the knee? it has 4 ligaments and a medial and lateral meniscus that all play major parts in it correctly functioning.

Why the fukk would he care about playing LeBron? They wouldnt even match up with eachother.

Youre clearly not bright.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    what are your thoughts on James Connors prospects for success at the next level?
    solid college back but i dont know that it would translate well to our league.

maybe a 3-4 OLB? time will tell.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Please give me one reason personally why you guys dont like him.... save the "pussy" talk.
    I'm a Bulls fan, but I can see why some folks don't like him. He seems to be a mental midget and hes certainly a cheater. I'm also sure that a lot of folks can do without listening to what his brother thinks.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    solid college back but i dont know that it would translate well to our league.

maybe a 3-4 OLB? time will tell.
    Naw...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

very professional scouting report right there

Holtgetsback

anytime arch

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I'm a Bulls fan, but I can see why some folks don't like him. He seems to be a mental midget and hes certainly a cheater. I'm also sure that a lot of folks can do without listening to what his brother thinks.
    How many acls and meniscuses have you torn. An MVP who plays like hes on fire a mental midget oh my.

Holtgetsback

probably the best post in the thread

rose is a quitter and creates injuries, first mentally then physically.

then he talks about how he wants to be healthy for meetings and stuff when he is older

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How many acls and meniscuses have you torn. An MVP who plays like hes on fire a mental midget oh my.
    When's the last time he played like that? Before he got paid. You wanted reasons people don't like him, I've given you three that I have heard and some from writers that cover the Bulls.

jtoler

When's the last time he played like that? Before he got paid. You wanted reasons people don't like him, I've given you three that I have heard and some from writers that cover the Bulls.
    Hes been playing like that since he came back last year. I just don't see what's so hard to understand, guy plays at a feverish pace, keeps getting hurt and catches hell for it, I just dont get it, show me one bball player who came back from a bad ACL tear and was ever the same, but seemed Rose was getting there. I can name a dozen who were never the same, came back too soon because they listened to team doctors who have a huge conflict of interest and their career went dowhill afterwards. Rose has contracts of about 250 mil, I would have sat out as long as he did also to try and make sure I was right physically and mentally, too much at stake.
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-25-15 at 12:29 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LeBron always leaked on Rose it's why he was never a big-time player

I will repeat he is a very good player but that's all

Let's stop feeling sorry for some idiot that just has a baby knee injury that's a multimillionaire
    Points Awarded:

Holtgetsback gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15906

there goes my d rose shoe value

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Im done arguing with simple minded pricks.

JLester2015
    JLester2015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

You guys are idiots. Rose is too explosive for his own body. Only player in the NBA more explosive pound for pound than Rose is Westbrook, who by the way, has also had 3 knee surgeries in the last year.

These guys won the genetic lottery with their explosiveness and quickness, but no human knee can handle it consistently.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by JLester2015 View Post
    You guys are idiots. Rose is too explosive for his own body. Only player in the NBA more explosive pound for pound than Rose is Westbrook, who by the way, has also had 3 knee surgeries in the last year.

These guys won the genetic lottery with their explosiveness and quickness, but no human knee can handle it consistently.
    Thread over.

GREAT post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Did Durant tear his ACL?
    The point is that some guys work hard to go back to their teams and others are just content to wait it out and collect a check. Look at Westbrook and than look at Rose. 1 has a pea size heart the other has a huge one. Iverson would have killed someone if could have gotten the win. Rose name is perfect. Rose. I bet he smells nice too. I can't imagine if he played for Philly during the Iverson era. His soft ass would be booed so much that the fans wouldn't want to see him healing on the bench. He should prolly be out 3 months into next season knowing him.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JLester2015 View Post

And Westbrook is back once again fighting for his team when the other guy couldn't give two shits when he comes back.

Thor4140

Thread over.

GREAT post.
    thread over? Your tears must have dried up.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The point is that some guys work hard to go back to their teams and others are just content to wait it out and collect a check. Look at Westbrook and than look at Rose. 1 has a pea size heart the other has a huge one. Iverson would have killed someone if could have gotten the win. Rose name is perfect. Rose. I bet he smells nice too. I can't imagine if he played for Philly during the Iverson era. His soft ass would be booed so much that the fans wouldn't want to see him healing on the bench. He should prolly be out 3 months into next season knowing him.
    You act as if he never came back, did Russell tear his ACL?

jjgold

The difference with Rose and Westbrook… I think Westbrook is a much more competitive winner and a killer and rose not

Also Westbrook just a better all-around player

jtoler

thread over? Your tears must have dried up.
    Look at Gallanari who came back too soon and is hurt again I don't see you harping over him.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The difference with Rose and Westbrook… I think Westbrook is a much more competitive winner and a killer and rose not

Also Westbrook just a better all-around player
    Did Westbrook tear his ACL?

jjgold

Even when Rose was in his prime he still could not defend players and shooting was very erratic

James just totally shut him down in the big games

Westbrook much more explosive off the dribble and away better finisher

Of course also a way better rebounder

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Thor, youre dumb. kick rocks.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Even when Rose was in his prime he still could not defend players and shooting was very erratic

James just totally shut him down in the big games

Westbrook much more explosive off the dribble and away better finisher

Of course also a way better rebounder
    JJ... please shut the hell up...

meader99

Hes been playing like that since he came back last year. I just don't see what's so hard to understand, guy plays at a feverish pace, keeps getting hurt and catches hell for it, I just dont get it, show me one bball player who came back from a bad ACL tear and was ever the same, but seemed Rose was getting there. I can name a dozen who were never the same, came back too soon because they listened to team doctors who have a huge conflict of interest and their career went dowhill afterwards. Rose has contracts of about 250 mil, I would have sat out as long as he did also to try and make sure I was right physically and mentally, too much at stake.
    No he hasn't. Hes become a jump shooter with a running floater. He rarely attacked the basket anymore. He played scared. Probably why he got hurt yet again. Please dont act like Rose has played remotely close to the way he played his MVP season. It aint even close.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

No he hasn't. Hes become a jump shooter with a running floater. He rarely attacked the basket anymore. He played scared. Probably why he got hurt yet again. Please dont act like Rose has played remotely close to the way he played his MVP season. It aint even close.
    No shit he hasnt played even as close as his MVP season. That isnt even a discussion

jtoler

I saw him attacking quite a bit when he came back last season, watched the preseason when he tweaked something, maybe hes been playing hurt and the media didn't know and prob why his game changed, haven't really seen him this year at all. Still I don't get the hate from posters, oh well.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

RGIII of the NBA. Great player, but really unlucky with staying healthy.

BigAlB
    BigAlB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I don't see how it's fair to say he's a pussy. These aren't injuries that anyone would be playing through. If you wanted to say he was made of glass, and is unlucky enough to be very injury prone that would seem much more reasonable.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    RGIII of the NBA. Great player, but really unlucky with staying healthy.
    RG3 was an idiot who came back way too soon, caving into pressure, trying to please "fans" , keep his job, and had too much "heart", came back and was visibly gimpy, didnt perform as he did previously as he shouldn't have and all he got for trying to please "fans" was a big "You Suck".

Thor4140

Look at Gallanari who came back too soon and is hurt again I don't see you harping over him.
    And look at the 8000 guys who came back and after getting over their fears and did find. Adrian Peterson for one is a big huge running back who broke his balls to come back. Maybe this isn't Rose fault and it is the shitty doctor who keeps fixing his knee and for some strange reason they are gonna let the same Doc do it again.

First 123456 Last