boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i am actually very new to hockey but like anything else i think its fun to watch when you have action.

i have been reading what i can and watching hockey a lot more in the last few months. IMO i think the NHL has more parity than any other major sport. Once the playoffs start almost anyone can win... i guess MLB is like that a little bit too.

NBA and NFL are the most predictable i think in the playoffs for just picking out right winners.
    Seems like you have the skills to be the NHL moderator.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Mayweather vs Pac isn't going to be what people think it'll be.. Mayweather has delayed this enough to back pac into a corner and cash in.

Mayweather is the better fighter and he's going to destroy pac

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by PapaRidge View Post
    Pac wins.. all about the Benjamins man. Floyd has it setup so that if he loses they are contractually obligated to have a rematch. Will get paid retarded money twice. Floyd takes a dive this fight then crushes Pac the second to reclaim respect, then retires. The amount of money he is going to make on these two fights is ungodly.
    If it goes down like that. It's judges. Mayweather definitely ain't taking a dive lol

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10345

Floyd Mayweather s defense is impenetrable. He is so much faster and smarter than any boxer ever, period. To say he is willing to risk his undefeated status to make an extra 40million is underestimating his desire to be the best boxer pound for pound. Every fighter has just looked stupid trying to hit him. Unless Manny Pacquiao can sneak in a cycle of juice without getting caught there's no way he beats mayweather. And yes, Manny was juicing. Proof is in the pudding. Who else goes from the smallest weight class and works his way up 20 lbs heavier and actually gains punching power. See what happen when Roy Jones tried it and I believe he was ten times better than Pacquiao. Either way he still has to be able to hit Mayweather and good luck with that.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Floyds book must be shitting himself right now

might come out of this deal worse than Pacman

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1683

Wings to win the cup a better bet with decent odds

First 12