SBR Natalie
    SBR Natalie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16905

Champions League 2015 Coverage and Predictions

Hey all! This lunchtime I have guest capper Alex from Boom Betting Agency coming on to my show to preview the next 4 Champions League matches:

Juventus vs Borussia Dortmund
    Manchester City vs Barcelona
    Arsenal vs Monaco
    Bayer Leverkusen vs Atletico Madrid

He previewed last weeks matches and got 75% correct with 2 picks offered for each match. I'll post them in this thread as soon as they are live but if anyone has any picks you want me to run by him, questions or feedback let me know in the comments section below. Id also love to hear if you have any picks for any of the matches?

Cheers guys!
    Last edited by SBR Natalie; 02-23-15 at 09:19 AM.

AlexBoomBet
    AlexBoomBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Really excited about todays previews , hopefully we will continue our winning streak

Best of luck

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

hey Alex do you have a lean on who's going to win: Juventus vs Dortmund?

aliciav
    aliciav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

Not sure whether to play both teams to score?

AlexBoomBet

I think this time it will be Juventus game , they are playing home and Dortmund's 1st problem is their situation from the standings in Bundesliga, where they should continue their winning form in order to be sure that they wont relegate. Juventus has all the reasons and potential right now to make a long Champions League . And the odd is perfect

AlexBoomBet

Is hard to say either both teams will score or not , i will pass this choice, Juventus has a great defence, but Dortmund might score , they have Augbameyang in a great shape . From my point of view better to skip it

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

This leg is so close, I think Juventus should win this if they finally start playing top level European Football, but the question is , can they?, seems to me like Dortmund is a side that has had great momentum in the European competition for couple of years now and I doubt that this is about to stop and now they are already in the mid of the table in Bundesliga, relegation is not an issue for them, if you actually pay close attention you will see that all dortmund needs is a good run of winning games to even think about European competition again, I think they have all in their power to achieve this.

With this been said what exactly makes you think that Juventus will take this? Juve had issues with teams in the group stage perhaps looked what happened with Olympiakos, I know games are different but Dortmund is no team that sits and play defense....perhaps they can't do that too well...I want to believe that Juve will win tomorrow but Dortmund is a tough bone and Klopps and company had picked up a great momentum. Any info you can share on this match will be greatly appreciated.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These events should not be every year

Soccer so watered down now..guys all worn out

Overkill..have it every 3 years or so and make it more important

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

gawd your an Idiot
    2nd shift JJ

SBR Natalie

JJ are you serious!!! It IS important and very year is great! Maybe we should make Super Bowl every 3 years too then LOL

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Natalie View Post
    JJ are you serious!!! It IS important and very year is great! Maybe we should make Super Bowl every 3 years too then LOL
    Natalee you love football, if you can down a pint in under 9.5 secs you are my dream girl

jjgold

Between every countries own soccer leagues, Friendly's other tournaments and champions league it's really silly

The champions league really does not make sense as it goes on when leagues are still in play

All the top soccer league winners at the end of the year should play in a tournament

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Between every countries own soccer leagues, Friendly's other tournaments and champions league it's really silly

The champions league really does not make sense as it goes on when leagues are still in play

All the top soccer league winners at the end of the year should play in a tournament
    2nd shift JJ

jjgold

My father was born in Ireland I basically had a soccer ball in my fukken mouth at birth

I probably know more about soccer then 80% here

I don't bet it because the lines are too tight

AlexBoomBet

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    This leg is so close, I think Juventus should win this if they finally start playing top level European Football, but the question is , can they?, seems to me like Dortmund is a side that has had great momentum in the European competition for couple of years now and I doubt that this is about to stop and now they are already in the mid of the table in Bundesliga, relegation is not an issue for them, if you actually pay close attention you will see that all dortmund needs is a good run of winning games to even think about European competition again, I think they have all in their power to achieve this.

With this been said what exactly makes you think that Juventus will take this? Juve had issues with teams in the group stage perhaps looked what happened with Olympiakos, I know games are different but Dortmund is no team that sits and play defense....perhaps they can't do that too well...I want to believe that Juve will win tomorrow but Dortmund is a tough bone and Klopps and company had picked up a great momentum. Any info you can share on this match will be greatly appreciated.
    I love Dortmund , i am a big fan , i am watching every game i know everything regarding this team, but betting is another field, you dont bet with the heart. Dortmund will miss alot of key players, and Reus , Augbameyang and Gundogan are not enough infront a brutal defense that Juventus has. 3 wins in a row are not enough for Dortmund, and the last win was with alooot of luck if you saw the game. Pogba and Tevez served by Pirlo from the back will make the difference in this match. Shortly the video will be on up and you can check more stuff and infos there.
    Best of luck

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

Dortmund will miss alot of key players
    LOL only Groskreutz is out and his not a key player...

Reus , Augbameyang and Gundogan are not enough infront a brutal defense that Juventus has
    LOL2 What about Reus,Augbameyang, Immobile playing counter-attack and getting passes from Kagawa, Gundogan,Sahin and Mikhtarian and Ramos coming from the bench do Juve have fast enough player to stop them ? Hell NO

-Pressure on Juve
    -Second game in front of 80.000 people at home advantage for Dortumund so Juve needs to open up a bit at home with suits Dortmund
    -BvB with better coach who knows how beat much better teams thah Juve
    -Juve don`t play in serie A which teams that press and run so hard they are not used to game like this.

Value on BvB with odds ~2.15 to qualify
    Last edited by Betlitelli; 02-23-15 at 01:48 PM.

Ralphy901
    Update your status
    Ralphy901's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

i would take the under 1st leg going to be tight nobody wants to give up goals, 1-0 home win maybe 1-1 but should be low scoring

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBoomBet View Post
    Reus , Augbameyang and Gundogan are not enough
    Best of luck
    yes they are

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

I have to agree with the forum, Dortmund can exploit Juve's defense in a heartbeat. And saying that winning 3 games in a row are not enough for Dortmund to pick up momentum could be underestimating them. I did watch the game against Stuttgart, I do not agree that they were lucky to win it, it was played as the other series of games between this 2 teams had played for a few years now...there was no surprise.

I do like the comment that Juve will have to play a little open to try to get a goal here but how open?, would Pogba play a few meters behind his normal position? .... Any how, a tight game here hard fought in the mid-field is what I would expect.
    Cheers forum good debate in here.

aliciav
    aliciav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

When are your videos out Natalie?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by aliciav View Post
    When are your videos out Natalie?
    About 30 mins i think, ill post them here when they are live

AlexBoomBet

Quote Originally Posted by Betlitelli View Post
    LOL only Groskreutz is out and his not a key player...

LOL2 What about Reus,Augbameyang, Immobile playing counter-attack and getting passes from Kagawa, Gundogan,Sahin and Mikhtarian and Ramos coming from the bench do Juve have fast enough player to stop them ? Hell NO

-Pressure on Juve
    -Second game in front of 80.000 people at home advantage for Dortumund so Juve needs to open up a bit at home with suits Dortmund
    -BvB with better coach who knows how beat much better teams thah Juve
    -Juve don`t play in serie A which teams that press and run so hard they are not used to game like this.

Value on BvB with odds ~2.15 to qualify
    Ciro Immobile, Jakub Blaszczykowski, Sebastian Kehl, Sven Bender, Erik Durm, and Mats Hummels are doubtful for the game. Mikhtarian is not 100% fit , he is not the player from last year.

Is a great debate, let's enjoy the game tomorrow

Best of luck guys

SBR Natalie

Juventus vs Dortmund Video Preview:

SBR Natalie

Man City vs Barcelona:

SBR Natalie

Bayer Leverkusen vs Atletico Madrid:

Betlitelli
    Update your status

Ciro Immobile, Jakub Blaszczykowski, Sebastian Kehl, Sven Bender, Erik Durm, and Mats Hummels are doubtful for the game. Mikhtarian is not 100% fit , he is not the player from last year
    Doubtful doesn`t mean they out, besides only Hummels and Bender are key players here, but Kampl is out for sure...

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by Betlitelli View Post
    Doubtful doesn`t mean they out, besides only Hummels and Bender are key players here, but Kampl is out for sure...
    Hummels unavailable away to Turin is probably a good thing for the Germans

Betlitelli
    Update your status

He`s a bit slow but good matchup for strong Llorente, not so sure about Subotic...

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Is hard to say either both teams will score or not , i will pass this choice, Juventus has a great defence, but Dortmund might score , they have Augbameyang in a great shape . From my point of view better to skip it
    Auba is in form? Ehm, so is Kagawa and Reus aswell. Every single goal scored since the season picked up after the winterbreak have had one or more of those three involved in them.

Ciro Immobile, Jakub Blaszczykowski, Sebastian Kehl, Sven Bender, Erik Durm, and Mats Hummels are doubtful for the game. Mikhtarian is not 100% fit , he is not the player from last year.

Is a great debate, let's enjoy the game tomorrow

Best of luck guys
    Immobile haven't started a single game since the winterbreak, nor have Bender, Blasz have been rotated aswell. And at any rate Sahin , Ilkay have shown good form lately. Hummels was rested friday so that he'd be avaliable tomorrow in Turin. And at any rate Dortmund's game isn't to hang back and wait they come storming out of the gates which is very different from any other team Juventus face on a weekly basis in their league where they are ''king sh*''

You either keep up with Dortmund or you get run over, that's how Klopp likes to play football, he goes for the throat.

Durm, Blasz and Hummels (have all been rested) and are expected to start considering they haven't been sidelined by injury, they've had the flu.
    Last edited by plekz; 02-23-15 at 04:53 PM.

robertu
    robertu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12718

I don't think AT ALL that Dortmund will score and they on the road suck!
    Last edited by robertu; 02-23-15 at 05:22 PM. Reason: mispelling

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

I like Juventus-Borussia Dortmund UNDER 2.5 also. Good luck to Borussia scoring on that tough Juve defense. I can see a result like 0:1, 0:2 or 1:1 in the worst case scenario for Juventus. Besides, I like Atletico Madrid ML, who is clearly a better team here and should have no problems beating Bayer. Atletico isn't Benfica or Zenit, who Bayer beat in the group stage. They're a legit CL Final contenders and they are playing really good and disciplined defense.
    As for Man City-Barcelona: I'd say Barcelona 0, -0.5. Man City might just struggle scoring without Yaya Toure, so I'm giving Barcelona the edge here. OVER/UNDER 2.5 seems a little bit like a trap, so I'd avoid that one.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

My father was born in Ireland I basically had a soccer ball in my fukken mouth at birth

I probably know more about soccer then 80% here

I don't bet it because the lines are too tight
    Vegemite syndicate Fill IN JJ

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Juventus - Dortmund : By looking at this fixture, current form of both teams, odds offered - to be on the safe side, it tells us all to basically stay away or take the home side to win and/or game to stay under. It makes sense. for Juventus to pressure, have possession and get a hard-fought win at the end. For some reason it is never like that. I personally think Dortmund will show up for this game, and prove once more they are not just any team. I am expecting a lot of shots on goal from both sides, some frustration from the home side, a few yellows, Dortmund to score early, and the game to go over! My final take, bet on this game is Both teams to score & Over 2.5! I will not be surprised if Dortmund will score in both halves and wins this! I will avoid any live bet in case I am wrong and just enjoy the game.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    I like Juventus-Borussia Dortmund UNDER 2.5 also. Good luck to Borussia scoring on that tough Juve defense. I can see a result like 0:1, 0:2 or 1:1 in the worst case scenario for Juventus. Besides, I like Atletico Madrid ML, who is clearly a better team here and should have no problems beating Bayer. Atletico isn't Benfica or Zenit, who Bayer beat in the group stage. They're a legit CL Final contenders and they are playing really good and disciplined defense.
    As for Man City-Barcelona: I'd say Barcelona 0, -0.5. Man City might just struggle scoring without Yaya Toure, so I'm giving Barcelona the edge here. OVER/UNDER 2.5 seems a little bit like a trap, so I'd avoid that one.

Yeah, defense so ''tough'' that Olympiakos put two past them. Juve lacks a big roster which have forced them to match their main 11 very hard all season long, and you can tell as the season drags on that it's starting to wear on several players. As for Juve's defense, their isn't a single team in the entire Seria A that has an offense that comes close to the offensive threat that Reus - Auba - Kagawa pose.

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Manchester City - Barcelona : Manchester City DNB or No Bet! City will attack, and come on top.

1234 Last