Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Come on Ruder ofcourse their is,you gotta get out of the midlands mate.
    shithole

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Best places to go are all in the United States as is the food it's why everybody wants to come here

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    Sold! Yeah all of those places are now on the list! Where would you suggest the best place to stay while there? Also, on average, what do the trains cost, say going from London to Paris?
    I would suggest checking out a bed and breakfast,theirs alot of good ones around England,theirs some good review websites.

Tickets cost around 69 pounds for return if you take Standard Class. You should order a couple months in advance though,you save alot.

Eurostar is the website I use for Train Tickets
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-28-15 at 04:39 PM.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    JJ and I could go for a short stroll around Kremlin area...Kremlin has one of the best historical architecture you'll ever see
    Sounds cool,gotta come check it out one of these days. Make sure JJ doesn't put his foot in his mouth.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-28-15 at 04:49 PM.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    that is a beautiful picture.
    Its a big Surfing Destination.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I would suggest checking out a bed and breakfast,theirs alot of good ones around England,theirs some good review websites.

Tickets cost around 69 pounds for return if you take Standard Class. You should order a couple months in advance though,you save alot.

Eurostar is the website I use for Train Tickets
    I was going to ask you about train tickets. Planning out the trip and as of now I have us arriving into copenhagen, hanging out there a couple days then taking a train to Germany. Saw that tickets were pretty inexpensive
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth3 View Post
    I was going to ask you about train tickets. Planning out the trip and as of now I have us arriving into copenhagen, hanging out there a couple days then taking a train to Germany. Saw that tickets were pretty inexpensive
    Ah nice,ive been wanting to check out Denmark for ages. Have a great time man.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

So I mapped out a little trip last night. Had us visiting Copenhagen, Berlin, Munich, Venice, Rome, Barcelona, Paris, London, and Amsterdam. All trains, airfare from LA to Copenhagen and any other flights from city to city, plus hotels would cost about 2400 a person. I think that seems to be a damn good price. That would be staying at all 4 or 5 star hotels too. Hotels to me looked pretty cheap with the exception of Paris and London. Any input on that?

First 12